Circle of Life Ceremonies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Dorry Bless while searching on Wedding Wire one night. After reading so many rave reviews about her, I immediately reached out to her and was happy to learn that she was available for our date. She drove half way to meet us which I thought was so nice. From the moment we sat down and started talking, I immediately felt like I've known her my entire life. She asked us questions about our life, how we met, our vision for our ceremony, etc. and I was really impressed that she was writing all of our answers down before I even booked with her. I knew that she was the one. I cannot say enough great things about Dorry. She is amazing at what she does and she truly has a craft for writing wedding ceremonies. We knew that we wanted our ceremony to be unique, personal and for guests to feel loved. Dorry did this and way more!! It was great working with her and we really enjoyed helping to write our ceremony. She was patient and did not rush us at all. She had a lot of great ideas too! Our ceremony was absolutely amazing and I still smile just thinking about it. We received so many compliments about our ceremony and so many people said it was the "best ceremony they've ever been to!" That's a HUGE compliment! Thank you Dorry for being such a special part of our day and for writing such an amazing, meaningful and thoughtful ceremony that really reflected us as a couple. We'll never forget it. We HIGHLY recommend Dorry!! She was absolutely perfect and such a sweet and caring person inside and out! Thank you for everything!!

Services Used: Officiant
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
139 Mount Joy Road, Milford, NJ 08848

Collaborative, custom-crafted wedding ceremonies

A celebrant wedding reflects your truth, your personality and your beliefs.  It tells your story in a creative, expressive way; and that is essential to assuring your ceremony is one-a-kind.

It’s your wedding day. In a celebrant ceremony the focus is on you and your partner from the moment you enter -- and it continues as you walk back down the aisle as a married couple! Of course, it’s obvious the emphasis would be on you, after all – it's your wedding day. However, at a celebrant wedding the whole idea around being the center of attention is distinctively unique. That’s because your ceremony is designed to celebrate all that is special about you in a way that is personal and sincere. As a result, your guests come away knowing that they are fundamental to the joy of your celebration.

As your wedding celebrant I work with you to select the music to be played, the rituals to be performed, the order and pageantry of the processional, the traditions, readings or blessings which you feel a connection to; assuring that the fiber of your ceremony is woven with authenticity, meaning and care.   Together we consider the tone of your ceremony; light-hearted, serious, whimsical, spiritual, romantic, personal, or some combination of these or other feelings. You’ll see every word to be spoken beforehand – the ceremony script is forwarded for your feedback. That’s how you know the ceremony will honestly reflect you and and your values.

From the very beginning it’s your story that’s told – there isn’t the slightest chance of being plugged into a formulized wedding template. True, it won’t be the same as other ceremonies you attended last month or even last year. This I promise; your wedding ceremony will be unique and touching – a memory to cherish on each anniversary and for your entire lifetime.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Circle of Life Ceremonies is a wedding officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central NJ, Southern NJ, and Pennsylvania. Circle of Life Ceremonies is a professional wedding officiant. Trained as a Life-Cycle Celebrant that has been part of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in personalized, customized, original, meaningful celebrant wedding ceremonies