Christina Truelove Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christina did SUCH an amazing job. She was such a professional with our Engagement, Bridal, and Wedding pictures. She really takes a personal interest in what you want. She really wants to make the experience personal. Her prices are MORE then reasonable for her services. In fact it seems that we got MORE then what we anticipated. Professional pictures for a reasonable value.

You do not just gain a photographer through out this process, you gain a friend who helps you from start to beyond finish. She has helped with finding better vendors, to makeup advice, to just a shoulder to cry on. Christina will go above and BEYOND the call of duty. And she is very flexible, timely, and has great customer service.

P.S. Christina loves nerdy themes!! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4904 N FM 148, Crandall, TX 75114
BLOG

Narrative Wedding Photography

Your Story Begins...

Marriage is wonderful!

Seven years ago, I married the love of my life.  It just so happens that his name is Truelove =).  Over the years, we have learned so many things: the importance of a weekly Date Night.  That time doesn’t heal all wounds, but love will.  And, most importantly, we will be there for each other through thick and thin, good times and bad, no matter what life throws our way.

This love that we share is what inspired me to photograph weddings (as cliche as that may sound).  My desire is to capture the emotion of the day, along with all your fabulous details.  I want to tell your story.  After all, that’s what it is all about – the love that the two of you share with one another.

My favorite part of capturing weddings isn’t necessarily that gleam in his eye when he sees his beautiful bride for the first time, the first kiss they share as husband and wife, or the way he holds her close in his arms during the first dance.  I love all those things, but what I love the most are the in-between moments.  When the bride’s father has to stop outside the door and compose himself before seeing his little girl and giving her away.  When she bites her lip to hold back tears (but they come anyway) while her husband is making his vows to her.  When the groom holds onto his bride after the song has ended because he doesn’t want to let her go.  These are the moments that are most important.  These moments show the love you share with each other.  And these moments are the ones you will want to cherish for the rest of your lives together.

As the years go by and your relationship grows stronger by the day, don’t think of your wedding day as the happiest day of your life – but the start of many happy days to follow.

Anyone can take pretty pictures.  I want to capture your love!  Your story begins...

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards