Christina Truelove Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I met Christina through a bridal show in Dallas and the one thing that popped out at me that she wasn't just asking questions about the wedding, but instead inquired about my family and life. She gets to know what makes you YOU and whats important in your life and translates that to beautiful photographs. She upholds the highest standards of professionalism and will go above and beyond just to make your day extra special. I almost wish I could get married every year just so I can work with her more often.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4904 N FM 148, Crandall, TX 75114
BLOG

Wedding Photography. Simplified.

Marriage is wonderful!

Marriage is wonderful!

Ten years ago, I married the love of my life.  It just so happens that his name is Truelove =).  Over the years, we have learned so many things: the importance of a weekly Date Night.  That time doesn’t heal all wounds, but love will.  And, most importantly, we will be there for each other through thick and thin, good times and bad, no matter what life throws our way.

This love that we share is what inspired me to photograph weddings (as cliche as that may sound).  My desire is to capture the emotion of the day, along with all your fabulous details.  I want to tell your story.  After all, that’s what it is all about – the love that the two of you share with one another.

My favorite part of capturing weddings isn’t necessarily that gleam in his eye when he sees his beautiful bride for the first time, the first kiss they share as husband and wife, or the way he holds her close in his arms during the first dance.  I love all those things, but what I love the most are the in-between moments.  When the bride’s father has to stop outside the door and compose himself before seeing his little girl and giving her away.  When she bites her lip to hold back tears (but they come anyway) while her husband is making his vows to her.  When the groom holds onto his bride after the song has ended because he doesn’t want to let her go.  These are the moments that are most important.  These moments show the love you share with each other.  And these moments are the ones you will want to cherish for the rest of your lives together.

As the years go by and your relationship grows stronger by the day, don’t think of your wedding day as the happiest day of your life – but the start of many happy days to follow.

Anyone can take pretty pictures.  I want to capture your love!  Your story begins...

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2008
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
I worked a wedding with Shutterspire Photography and they were awesome!! Christina and Tim were very professional and captured every moment of Vicki's and Pete's wedding. They were wonderful they came to the venue early and got right to work,they also followed my timeline perfectly which is always a plus with me!! I would highly recommend Shutterspire Photography and would definitely work with Shutterspire again!!
Christina Truelove Photography is a wedding Photographer from Dallas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Plano, McKinney, and Fort Worth. Christina Truelove Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in candid images that show the emotion and love of your wedding day