Chef and I Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Denny and the staff at Chef and I were wonderful to work with. We got married on 09/20/14. We met and came up with a menu and schedule for our day almost a year before our wedding. As the wedding got closer, Denny was wonderful about keeping in touch, letting me know what he needed and when, and also was a big help in all of the "little things" that are easy to get missed in the craziness of the wedding. We got married at a place that Denny had never worked with before, and Denny was able to go out and see the venue prior to us even meeting to discuss. It was a big help since we did not have a wedding planner.

THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! We had so many compliments on the food. We had chicken romano, pork with cranberry/blueberry sauce, pasta with their signature sauce, potatoes, and greenbeans. Well worth the price. It was really nice to have them take care of all of the linens, silverware, and china so we did not have to worry about renting those items. Everything was also packed up after the wedding. The staff that were there during the wedding were so helpful in making sure that we knew what was going on and when they were leaving that night. I would highly recommend using their services.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
Freeport, PA 15068

Delicious - Elegant - Affordable

Amazing weddings since 1994.  Great food, exceptional service and affordable pricing.   We specialize in full service buffets and station style  events as well as plated meal and cocktail style receptions.   Or we can customize our services to suit your needs and budget.

Chef Rey Fernandez has a diverse culinary background including 7 years with Carnival Cruise Lines and can prepare almost anything you would want for your event.   Owner Denny Trozzo and banquet managers Vikki Hileman and Nikki Villalpando will make sure that all planning and logistical needs are met and that everything runs smoothly at  the reception.

We are located near Freeport PA - but are completely portable and can come to your home, banquet hall, or outdoor location.  Our regular venues include Soldiers and Sailors Museum (Oakland), Laube Hall (Freeport), Armstrong Farms (Saxonburg), The Mansion (Butler), Springdale Veterans Association and Parkview Social Hall (Shaler).   Prepriced menu packages are available for each of these locations.  We offer free taste testings once you have a firm date and venue.

Please give us a call at 724-295-2400 or email us at dentrozzo@aol.com to discuss your event.  We hope we can be of service to you.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stations
Maximum capacity: 400
Chef and I Catering is a wedding Caterer from Pittsburgh. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North East Pittsburgh, Armstrong County, and Southern Butler County. Chef and I Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in full service and casual wedding receptions