Chef and I Catering

Chef and I Catering

Delicious - Elegant - Affordable

Freeport, PA 15068 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Display...
Maximum capacity: 400
About Us

Amazing weddings since 1994.  Great food, exceptional service and affordable pricing.   We specialize in full service buffets and station style  events as well as plated meal and cocktail style receptions.   Or we can customize our services to suit your needs and budget.

Chef Rey Fernandez has a diverse culinary background including 7 years with Carnival Cruise Lines and can prepare almost anything you would want for your event.   Owner Denny Trozzo and banquet managers Vikki Hileman and Nikki Villalpando will make sure that all planning and logistical needs are met and that everything runs smoothly at  the reception.

We are located near Freeport PA - but are completely portable and can come to your home, banquet hall, or outdoor location.  Our regular venues include Soldiers and Sailors Museum (Oakland), Laube Hall (Freeport), Armstrong Farms (Saxonburg), The Mansion (Butler), Springdale Veterans Association and Parkview Social Hall (Shaler).   Prepriced menu packages are available for each of these locations.  We offer free taste testings once you have a firm date and venue.

Please give us a call at 724-295-2400 or email us at dentrozzo@aol.com to discuss your event.  We hope we can be of service to you.

Photos
Chef and I Catering is a wedding Caterer from Pittsburgh. We service weddings througout the local area, including North East Pittsburgh, Armstrong County, and Southern Butler County. Chef and I Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in full service and casual wedding receptions
724-295-2400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards