Channel Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The staff at the Channel Club, specifically Fred and Steve, are the most helpful, efficient, on-the-ball people I've ever met. From the first meeting almost a year ago until the day after the wedding, they were attentive, helpful, patient, and eager to please. They were extremely responsive throughout the planning process via email and phone, and were very flexible with our crazy work schedules when it came time to meet in person. Even the days leading up to the wedding when I was nervous about other aspects, I never got worried about the venue and staff--I knew Fred and Steve had it covered. On the day of the wedding, they were there with us girls all day getting ready--they answered questions, made sure all of our additional items were where they needed to be, and were such a calming presence (especially considering they spent close to 8 hours with 10 bridesmaids running around them in hair and make-up!). From the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, every single detail was taken care of, and my husband and I were able to just sit back, relax, and enjoy our perfect wedding day! I highly recommend the Channel Club--gorgeous setting, insane amounts of delicious food, and the best people to have in your corner on the most important day of your life.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1 Channel Drive, Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750

The only thing we overlook is the waterfront!

The Channel Club, with its exclusive setting and waterfront location, offers you the perfect site for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. We specialize in one wedding at a time...yours!

Whether you want to utilize the outside deck for your ceremony by the water to go along with a poolside cocktail hour, or take advantage of our beautiful bilevel facility, the Channel Club will accommodate you. Our attentive staff and exquisite cuisine will impress you and your guests.

Please visit the Channel Club to see all the exciting things that are going on. Check out our web site today for more information and to arrange your personal appointment with a banquet manager!

+/- read less