Ceremony is Yours

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Marsha G
05/30/2015

My husband and I had Pam officiate our ceremony. We met with her months prior to our wedding and discussed our desires for our ceremony. We corresponded from time to time up until the wedding day. She was very attentive and wrote our ceremony creatively with love and exactly how we desired. She made the process comfortable and was very reassuring to due to her knowledge on the marriage license process and so forth. She was on time for our ceremony and even stayed overtime due to our wedding scheduling conflicts. We were very pleased wit her service and professional conduct.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
376 Lewis Avenue, Apt 3, Brooklyn, NY 11233

Ceremony is Yours would be honored to assist you in the prepartion of your wedding or commitment ceremony.  I believe that the ceremony should be exactly what you want.  I'll listen to your ideas and prepare them in a way that is specific to your wants and desires for your most special day.  Don't forget this ceremony is a reflection of you as a couple -- this Ceremony is Yours.

+/- read less