Celebrations In Ink, Invitations by Creative Assistant

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lucy
10/21/2011

Kathy is just awesome to work with! My husband and I met with her to pick out our wedding invitations and she was patient, professional and inquisitive...She sot a feel for us as a couple and ended up saying "I have and idea of what you both might like, check this one out".... Done! My guests are still commenting on our totally creative and fun design that suited us. She returns every call within 24 hours and is always full of helpful ideas and suggestions. We are having her do our thank you's and stationary now too!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
2410 Brewerton Rd., Syracuse, NY 13211
BLOG

Invitations and Assistance for ALL of Life's Major Events

YOUR PERSONAL
WEDDING INVITATION SPECIALIST
IN SYRACUSE, NY!

Give me a call at "Celebrations In Ink, by Creative Assistant". Wedding invitations aren't something you do everyday... but "I" do. I've got over 35 years experience and offer free, personal assistance.

I'll help you ... read more

YOUR PERSONAL
WEDDING INVITATION SPECIALIST
IN SYRACUSE, NY!

I'll help you decide what items you'll need (and don't need), how to word them, proper etiquette, how to choose fonts, and I even offer addressing services. People are raving about my "personal assistance", because trying to order online is just too darn confusing.

Call today to set up an appointment at my studio located at 2410 Brewerton Rd. in Mattydale. View, touch and feel 100's of invitations from budget (starting at $50) to Contemporary, Traditional, Pockets, Letterpress and more.

I've got online stores you can browse as well, for my Carlson Craft and Birchcraft lines. Or better yet, let me help you create a unique, one-of-a-kind, custom invitation.

Visit www.CelebrationsInInk.com for all the details, and give me a call to book your appointment today. (315) 243-1122. In the meantime, please read our reviews from our wonderful clients!

Hope to meet you soon,

Kathy Colvin, Owner

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations, Favors & Gifts
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Mrs. Colvin is a truly talented individual. Brides all over CNY will benefit greatly with her many innovative ideas and unique invitation concepts. She is artistic, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Her work speaks for itself, but your experience in dealing with her will be the reason you smile --not just the results. Give Cathy a call! You wont be disappointed.
Celebrations In Ink, Invitations by Creative Assistant is a wedding invitation & stationery business from Syracuse (Mattydale), NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central New York, Binghamton to Watertown, and Buffalo to Albany. Celebrations In Ink, Invitations by Creative Assistant is a professional wedding invitation consultant that has been part of the Syracuse, NY wedding industry for over 35 years. We specialize in Carlson Craft and Birchcraft invitations as well as "custom" & "unique" invitations created especially for you