CCS Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

ABSOLUTELY 5 STAR!!!! My husband and I could not have picked better photographers to showcase our wedding! Photography was in our top three things we would not sacrifice in quality and when we hired CCS we hit the mark!The professionalism and kindness and creativity of their photos outshines the rest! The aerial shots of our wedding on the beach are BREATHTAKING! They are the only ones in the area that take these aerial shots! Well worth every penny! Roger and Cathy are truly the best in the business. I sent more than 30 different pictures that I wanted done and they exceeded our expectations! Their pictures tell our story allowing us to relive all those special moments and touch those who were unable to be there. They listen to your needs and wants and make it happen! They knew what we wanted better than we did! Best of All we had our pictures in less than a week! Talk about superb service! I cannot say enough about them! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any Bride better yet They are the only ones I would recommend to Brides who wants pictures to cherish for a lifetime! Thank you Roger and Cathy from CCS Photography you truly captured all the moments that made our dreams come true!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
BLOG

Affordable Wedding Photography

Your Wedding is Our Specialty.  We are professional wedding photographers in the St. Petersburg, Florida area who are dedicated to capturing those special little moments on your wedding day.  With our passion for weddings, our style is a cross between traditional and photojournalistic wedding photography.  We are also always looking f or those special candid moments that happen during your wedding. Please take a moment to browse our wedding wire page in addition to our website.  We look forward to doing business with you.

Contact us for your free consultation today!

email: info@ccsphotography.net

phone: 727.517.5689

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Thank Yo...
Liability Insurance: Yes
PROS I KNOW (89)
CCS Photography is a wedding photographer from St Petersburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Clearwater, and Sarasota. CCS Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the St Petersburg wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in weddings, portraits, senior photos, headshots, and social events