CCS Photography Reviews

CCS Photography 7
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey and Stephanie · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Roger is the best!

Roger and my husband and I hung out for most of the wedding, obviously because he was taking pictures of us, and it was the most enjoyable experience! We all laughed and had an amazing time together. I couldn't imagine having my wedding photographed by anyone else.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Tina

Tina Louise · Married on 09/21/2019

Happy Bride

I’m lost for words. Veronica did an amazing job. Honeymoon island beach wedding, sunset and the weather was beautiful ( a little windy but beautiful) Veronica knows what she is doing, Jim and I are extremely happy with every photo you took of us, if I could chance one thing I would have gotten another hour lol . Thank you for making our special day so beautiful and keeping everyone in check and having fun with us. We highly recommend CCS Photography for your wedding, Roger your team is amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    CCS Photography 8
    CCS Photography 9
    CCS Photography 10
    CCS Photography 11
  • Anne

Anne Tillema · Married on 08/15/2019

The Most AMAZING wedding photographer

Roger with CCS Photography was AMAZING!!!! He photographed our wedding last week and we were blown away by the quantity and quality of the photographs that he was able to capture. He put everyone at ease and captured a TON of photos that we absolutely LOVE from our wedding. He captured every moment so well and we couldn't be happier than how things turned out. He also turned around our photos so quickly. Would 100% recommend Roger with CCS Photography as your wedding photographer!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    CCS Photography 12
    CCS Photography 13
    CCS Photography 14
  • Angelica

Angelica Miller · Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome Photographer!

I am from SC and I had a destination wedding on Treasure Island, Fl. I was referred to CCS Photography by a vendor's list provided by Bilmar. I checked out the reviews on the company and found very positive reviews. Based on that I decided to book them for my wedding. I communicated by email and through phone calls. I met Roger on the day of my wedding. Meeting him was like meeting a friend. He was not only friendly, but punctual and professional. He was patient and respectful to my guest while taking pictures. I just received my wedding pictures and they are absolutely beautiful! He really captured the essence of our wedding! I would highly recommend CCS Photography to any couple looking for a photographer. You can't go wrong with Roger!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Chelsea Heiney · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful photographer

We were assigned CCS Photography through our wedding coordinators and we couldn't be happier. Our beach wedding photos are absolutely stunning! I was blown away by them when we received them. Very high quality and just absolutely perfect. Our photographer was so much fun. She was professional, made us laugh, and made everyone feel natural and comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2018

Photographer

Rodger was great! So caring throughout the whole process to ensure our day was great!! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lauren Chisholm · Married on 10/04/2018

Best Photogrpaher Ever!!

For my destination wedding we hired Roger Slater from CCS Photographer. Being from Scotland, I used email to correspond with Roger and we met on the day of the wedding. In a very stressful situation Roger made me feel completely at ease. Upon coming into our hotel suite Roger made best friends with my two young flowers who then were more than happy to get numerous photos taken. Roger then focused on me and guided me through each photo, whether it was making me laugh, head tilt or to stop slouching (bad habit). Roger proceeded to take photos during the ceremony and then family photos ensuring everyone was included and specific photos I wished taken were done. We then had our own photoshoot on the beach whilst the sun was setting which was absolutely stunning. I can't express how amazingly beautiful my photos are, capturing so many special moments. We received our photos within 2 weeks of the wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Roger was amazing not only is his work wonderful he was so attentive to our request and made it fun ! We can’t thank you enough - lou @ Liz 7-20-18 Sirata Resort

Sent on 07/29/2018
    CCS Photography 15
    CCS Photography 16

CCS Photography's reply:

Dear Elizabeth. It was an absolute pleasure photographing your special day.
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I can't wait to get started on your album.

Julia · Married on 05/06/2018

Roger is excellent. He is such a Pro and very flexible!! His eye for capturing the moment is amazing!! His jokes kept us smiling and Kate was just a gem. We highly recommend him for any special event.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

Roger photographed our wedding on April 27, 2018. From the very first time I spoke with Roger, I knew we had the very best photographer that Florida had to offer! His keen eye for what to photograph at a wedding is top notch! Roger was extremely professional from start to finish the day of the wedding. He kept us calm and laughing the entire day! We received our photos after one week and they were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! We will cherish these photos for years to come! Thank you Roger for capturing these precious memories!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Taylor · Married on 02/10/2018

Roger was wonderful to work with. He kept me very calm on my wedding day as he could tell how anxious I was. All of the pictures turned out gorgeous! He even captured my father with tears in his eyes! The candid photos of the guests during the reception are also some of my favorites. I highly recommend using Roger, esp if you are picking Mixons as your venue as he knows all of the awesome spots.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Natalie · Married on 01/18/2018

He literally saved the day. Our officiant did not show up and he immediately made phone calls and got someone to our venue in less than 10 minutes! And bonus: the photos are BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend. He is fun, kept our family on track to capture the best images.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Liz · Married on 12/08/2017

We hired Roger as our photographer for our wedding. He was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and was extremely kind, responsive and professional. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer! Our wedding was on 12/8 and we already received our photos online. Thank you so much !

Sent on 12/19/2017

Mary · Married on 11/25/2017

Roger was so amazing to work with and our pictures are so beautiful! He was so great at coordinating all of our family and friends for the photos. One of our goals with our photos was to obtain pictures of us as we are terrible at taking pictures while doing stuff and I could not be happier with the results. One of my favorites moments of taking pictures was when it was just my husband, Roger and I as he made it so much fun. We laughed and it was a great time for me and my husband to take in the moment of our wedding.
    He went above and beyond in capturing special pictures of our items in honor of our deceased moms that we will always cherish.
    Roger thank you for everything you do and giving us such wonderful memories of our perfect day!
    xo

Sent on 12/13/2017

Chelse · Married on 11/11/2017

Roger was the photographer for our wedding about 2 weeks ago and he was fantastic! I have not seen the photos yet, but he did show me a few on his camera after he took them and they were wonderful. Roger took charge in a respectful way in order to get as many pictures of our busy group as possible. He was professional, personable, and caring. Roger took wonderful pictures of my father and I before the wedding that even brought tear to my father's eyes... I had never seen tears in his eyes before. I am so happy we chose Roger. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hi Chelse,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Our editing team is putting the finishing touches on your images and they are beautiful. We will be getting them to you within the next week. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day. You are truly an amazing couple.

Riley · Married on 10/27/2017

We hired Roger to photograph our engagement and wedding photos. I can't even express how satisfied both myself and my husband were with his work. He was able to capture every important moment from the perfect angle. He also had some very creative ideas which produced some of my favorite pictures. Rogers work truly is art and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding photographer! :)

Sent on 11/05/2017
    CCS Photography 21
    CCS Photography 22
    CCS Photography 23

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Riley! We absolutely loved capturing those special little moments in your wedding day. Thank you again for having us. We wish you both all the best in the years ahead in your new lives together.

Robert · Married on 06/03/2017

We just had Roger (CCS Photography) photograph our wedding as well as an engagement session. He has a great eye and an amazing passion for what he does and his work speaks to that. He is not afraid to take charge when needed and he also takes a back seat and listens to what the client wants. Roger is a very easy person to talk to and get along with which is very important for the person who is about to document one of the biggest days of your lives. I will recommend him to anyone that is looking to have pictures taken for anything. Look no further than CCS Photography for your needs, trust me you will be happy.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

We had Roger for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was an absolute blast to work with. We were so scared going into our engagement photos but he made the experience so relaxing and fun. We knew right away he would be perfect for our wedding photos as well. He always knew how to make us laugh and have a good time. I would recommend CCS photography to anyone!! He is a true professional.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved our pictures! Roger is very friendly and easy to work with. Prior to shooting, he listened to our needs and kind of what we were looking for in our pictures. On the day of the wedding, his charisma brought comfort and lightened the nerves my husband and I were feeling. That day the weather was a bit unpredictable and we had to squeeze in some extra family shots after church, but Roger was extremely flexible and able to work through it all. He worked extremely hard the day of the wedding and captured every last detail! I definitely would recommend in choosing Roger for your big day!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Michael · Married on 04/08/2017

CCS Photography which is led by Roger is AMAZING! From the moment we met Roger outside his office to the conversations we had about our wedding day on April 8th 2017 he was nimble and flexible and most of all a "Great Listener". After listening to our goal to have a FUN WEDDING he provided his insight and offered his professional recommendations around picture styles and the like. Roger has an outstanding personality which made Tina relaxed which is critical to having a great wedding day. Roger helped make the wedding day less stressful and made us feel like a Prince and Princess on our special day and through his camera he captured the essence of who we are! I would highly recommend going with Roger and if you can afford it get the drone as well.........great overview photos of all the attendees at the wedding and more.........

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • I

IRMA · Married on 10/01/2016

Very happy with our wedding pictures and how they captured our special day! Thank you so much Roger and Mltchell...

Irma & Nathan

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Roger was the absolute best choice for our wedding! He is so easy to work with, and such a great personality to have as a big part of your special day. Our photos are fabulous, and there isn't one single thing I'd change. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Alexus · Married on 08/12/2016

We had Roger as our photographer. He did our 8 hour wedding and morning after "trash the dress" photo shoot. Needless to say he was very patient with my family and myself. Haha. The pictures came out great and you can't beat his price anywhere! Roger is super personable and I highly recommend using him.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2016

I am beyond happy with how our photos turned out! They are exactly what we wanted and we couldn't ask for anything more. Our pictures captured our day so perfectly. He not only got great pictures of us, but he also got wonderful photos at our reception of all our guests having a great time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • F

Felina · Married on 04/22/2016

We were so pleasantly surprised and delighted by the wonderful job done by Roger at CCS Photography. My husband and I used a company called Gulf Beach Weddings for our very small beach wedding, and photography was included in the package. My family and friends were a bit concerned about using a photographer I had no prior knowledge of, but I had come to trust Gulf Beach and was aiming for a very low stress wedding experience. That is exactly what we got. We loved every minute of our day and after receiving our pictures this week we couldn't be happier. Roger was very easy to work with and had us laughing from start to finish. I spoke with him a couple of days before the wedding and requested a few non scripted shots, which he definitely delivered. Our pictures are gorgeous and a beautiful reminder of our very special day! We highly recommend CCS and Roger!
    Steven & Felina Leighton