CCS Photography Reviews

100 Reviews for CCS Photography

100 CCS Photography Reviews

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2018

Photographer

Rodger was great! So caring throughout the whole process to ensure our day was great!! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Lauren Chisholm · Married on 10/04/2018

Best Photogrpaher Ever!!

For my destination wedding we hired Roger Slater from CCS Photographer. Being from Scotland, I used email to correspond with Roger and we met on the day of the wedding. In a very stressful situation Roger made me feel completely at ease. Upon coming into our hotel suite Roger made best friends with my two young flowers who then were more than happy to get numerous photos taken. Roger then focused on me and guided me through each photo, whether it was making me laugh, head tilt or to stop slouching (bad habit). Roger proceeded to take photos during the ceremony and then family photos ensuring everyone was included and specific photos I wished taken were done. We then had our own photoshoot on the beach whilst the sun was setting which was absolutely stunning. I can't express how amazingly beautiful my photos are, capturing so many special moments. We received our photos within 2 weeks of the wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Roger was amazing not only is his work wonderful he was so attentive to our request and made it fun ! We can’t thank you enough - lou @ Liz 7-20-18 Sirata Resort

Sent on 07/29/2018
    CCS Photography 1
    CCS Photography 2

CCS Photography's reply:

Dear Elizabeth. It was an absolute pleasure photographing your special day. Thank you so much for your kind words. I can't wait to get started on your album.

Julia · Married on 05/06/2018

Roger is excellent. He is such a Pro and very flexible!! His eye for capturing the moment is amazing!! His jokes kept us smiling and Kate was just a gem. We highly recommend him for any special event.

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

Roger photographed our wedding on April 27, 2018. From the very first time I spoke with Roger, I knew we had the very best photographer that Florida had to offer! His keen eye for what to photograph at a wedding is top notch! Roger was extremely professional from start to finish the day of the wedding. He kept us calm and laughing the entire day! We received our photos after one week and they were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! We will cherish these photos for years to come! Thank you Roger for capturing these precious memories!!!

Taylor · Married on 02/10/2018

Roger was wonderful to work with. He kept me very calm on my wedding day as he could tell how anxious I was. All of the pictures turned out gorgeous! He even captured my father with tears in his eyes! The candid photos of the guests during the reception are also some of my favorites. I highly recommend using Roger, esp if you are picking Mixons as your venue as he knows all of the awesome spots.

Natalie · Married on 01/18/2018

He literally saved the day. Our officiant did not show up and he immediately made phone calls and got someone to our venue in less than 10 minutes! And bonus: the photos are BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend. He is fun, kept our family on track to capture the best images.

Liz · Married on 12/08/2017

We hired Roger as our photographer for our wedding. He was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and was extremely kind, responsive and professional. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer! Our wedding was on 12/8 and we already received our photos online. Thank you so much !

Mary · Married on 11/25/2017

Roger was so amazing to work with and our pictures are so beautiful! He was so great at coordinating all of our family and friends for the photos. One of our goals with our photos was to obtain pictures of us as we are terrible at taking pictures while doing stuff and I could not be happier with the results. One of my favorites moments of taking pictures was when it was just my husband, Roger and I as he made it so much fun. We laughed and it was a great time for me and my husband to take in the moment of our wedding.
    He went above and beyond in capturing special pictures of our items in honor of our deceased moms that we will always cherish.
    Roger thank you for everything you do and giving us such wonderful memories of our perfect day!
    xo

Chelse · Married on 11/11/2017

Roger was the photographer for our wedding about 2 weeks ago and he was fantastic! I have not seen the photos yet, but he did show me a few on his camera after he took them and they were wonderful. Roger took charge in a respectful way in order to get as many pictures of our busy group as possible. He was professional, personable, and caring. Roger took wonderful pictures of my father and I before the wedding that even brought tear to my father's eyes... I had never seen tears in his eyes before. I am so happy we chose Roger. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/21/2017

CCS Photography's reply:

Hi Chelse, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Our editing team is putting the finishing touches on your images and they are beautiful. We will be getting them to you within the next week. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day. You are truly an amazing couple.

Riley · Married on 10/27/2017

We hired Roger to photograph our engagement and wedding photos. I can't even express how satisfied both myself and my husband were with his work. He was able to capture every important moment from the perfect angle. He also had some very creative ideas which produced some of my favorite pictures. Rogers work truly is art and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding photographer! :)

Sent on 11/05/2017
    CCS Photography 7
    CCS Photography 8
    CCS Photography 9

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Riley! We absolutely loved capturing those special little moments in your wedding day. Thank you again for having us. We wish you both all the best in the years ahead in your new lives together.

Robert · Married on 06/03/2017

We just had Roger (CCS Photography) photograph our wedding as well as an engagement session. He has a great eye and an amazing passion for what he does and his work speaks to that. He is not afraid to take charge when needed and he also takes a back seat and listens to what the client wants. Roger is a very easy person to talk to and get along with which is very important for the person who is about to document one of the biggest days of your lives. I will recommend him to anyone that is looking to have pictures taken for anything. Look no further than CCS Photography for your needs, trust me you will be happy.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

We had Roger for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was an absolute blast to work with. We were so scared going into our engagement photos but he made the experience so relaxing and fun. We knew right away he would be perfect for our wedding photos as well. He always knew how to make us laugh and have a good time. I would recommend CCS photography to anyone!! He is a true professional.

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved our pictures! Roger is very friendly and easy to work with. Prior to shooting, he listened to our needs and kind of what we were looking for in our pictures. On the day of the wedding, his charisma brought comfort and lightened the nerves my husband and I were feeling. That day the weather was a bit unpredictable and we had to squeeze in some extra family shots after church, but Roger was extremely flexible and able to work through it all. He worked extremely hard the day of the wedding and captured every last detail! I definitely would recommend in choosing Roger for your big day!

Michael · Married on 04/08/2017

CCS Photography which is led by Roger is AMAZING! From the moment we met Roger outside his office to the conversations we had about our wedding day on April 8th 2017 he was nimble and flexible and most of all a "Great Listener". After listening to our goal to have a FUN WEDDING he provided his insight and offered his professional recommendations around picture styles and the like. Roger has an outstanding personality which made Tina relaxed which is critical to having a great wedding day. Roger helped make the wedding day less stressful and made us feel like a Prince and Princess on our special day and through his camera he captured the essence of who we are! I would highly recommend going with Roger and if you can afford it get the drone as well.........great overview photos of all the attendees at the wedding and more.........

• I

IRMA · Married on 10/01/2016

Very happy with our wedding pictures and how they captured our special day! Thank you so much Roger and Mltchell...

Irma & Nathan

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Roger was the absolute best choice for our wedding! He is so easy to work with, and such a great personality to have as a big part of your special day. Our photos are fabulous, and there isn't one single thing I'd change. Definitely recommend!

Alexus · Married on 08/12/2016

We had Roger as our photographer. He did our 8 hour wedding and morning after "trash the dress" photo shoot. Needless to say he was very patient with my family and myself. Haha. The pictures came out great and you can't beat his price anywhere! Roger is super personable and I highly recommend using him.

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2016

I am beyond happy with how our photos turned out! They are exactly what we wanted and we couldn't ask for anything more. Our pictures captured our day so perfectly. He not only got great pictures of us, but he also got wonderful photos at our reception of all our guests having a great time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• F

Felina · Married on 04/22/2016

We were so pleasantly surprised and delighted by the wonderful job done by Roger at CCS Photography. My husband and I used a company called Gulf Beach Weddings for our very small beach wedding, and photography was included in the package. My family and friends were a bit concerned about using a photographer I had no prior knowledge of, but I had come to trust Gulf Beach and was aiming for a very low stress wedding experience. That is exactly what we got. We loved every minute of our day and after receiving our pictures this week we couldn't be happier. Roger was very easy to work with and had us laughing from start to finish. I spoke with him a couple of days before the wedding and requested a few non scripted shots, which he definitely delivered. Our pictures are gorgeous and a beautiful reminder of our very special day! We highly recommend CCS and Roger!
    Steven & Felina Leighton

Brenda · Married on 04/16/2016

Roger was great to work with and a lot of phone. Nothing phased him including the interruption to the wedding (which he captured). Took lots of great candid photos and dealt with all the "professional" iphone photographers!

Sent on 04/21/2016

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda. It was a pleasure to work with you and Jack. You're such a fun amazing couple.

Patricia · Married on 03/05/2016

CCS Photography did the photography for our intimate wedding of 20 people (arranged through Gulf Beach Weddings). Because it was part of a larger package, and the time spent with them was minimal (a total of 1 hour on the beach, including the ceremony and some staged pictures following), there was not a lot of build-up discussion. However, Roger did reach out to us prior to the wedding to introduce himself, and all communication was very pleasant. We received our digital copy pictures within 2 weeks (via dropbox), which was just perfect for us. I would certainly recommend CCS Photography for a similar style wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2016

CCS Photography's reply:

Patricia, It was such an honor to photograph your wedding on the beach. I am glad that you were pleased with the experience! Thanks for the review, Roger.

Tiffany · Married on 02/27/2016

Roger was phenomenal on our wedding day! I first met Roger in Tampa when we were planning on having our wedding in that city. When we changed our mind to have it in Orlando, I was bummed to have to let Roger go. After a quick conversation Roger offered to make the trip to Orlando at no additional cost!
    The day of our wedding he created an agenda to allow us to take pictures at the hotel prior to traveling to the venue. After the ceremony he worked fast to make sure all the family was included in the photos and was very patient with herding guest around. He took his time to ensure there were perfect picture of my husband and I. We've had guest rave about how professional and attentive Roger was.

We thank him for taking part of our BIG DAY!

Sent on 03/13/2016

CCS Photography's reply:

Tiffany, Your Orlando wedding was amazing and it was such a pleasure to photograph the day. I am glad to have been a part of it. Thanks for the review, Roger.

Amanda · Married on 01/22/2016

CCS Photography provided amazing services!!! Roger is extremely friendly and very understandable. I didn't have to explain myself more than once and he was able to grasp my ideas and make them a reality!! I plan on using him for all my events!

Brittnee · Married on 10/18/2015

Roger did an amazing job photographing not only our engagement session, but also our wedding! He was absolutely perfect and did an amazing job on our photos! There are so many it is so hard to pick only a select amount for our wedding album! He was very prompt and helpful, professional the entire time! We also had a photobooth through CCS and that was a huge hit! Everyone had such a great time and all the pictured turned out awesome! We will use him again for future sessions and will recommend him and CCS to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 11/03/2015

CCS Photography's reply:

Brittnee, Your engagement and wedding were awesome, and the photo booth was certainly a huge hit! I am glad you were pleased with our services. Thanks for the review, Roger.