CCS Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lacey P. Married on 02/22/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Roger & his team were so professional. He helped us in a bit of a hurry as we had a very spontaneous wedding. They captured the most magical day for us & the pictures turned out amazing. They called us beforehand to get every last detail to make sure it was smooth and perfect. Would recommend to anyone!!!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 02/19/2022

Roger is great!

Roger was great with his direction and personality altogether. A week before the wedding, he called to go over any specific shots we wanted and any questions that we had. He makes photo albums that are beautiful and durable and last forever. After the ceremony, he took beautiful sunset pictures of us and our families. He was very nice and had a great sense of humor. Would definitely recommend using Roger!

Hi Megan,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure meeting you and photographing you beautiful day.
  • Suh
    Suh L. Married on 10/16/2021

Great photographer

We booked our wedding through Gulf Beach Wedding and Roger was our photographer that day. He has keen eyes to capture the intimate and precious moments of our wedding days. Pictures turned out great and everyone loved them! Great color scheme and he was great to work with. Very responsive and answered all of our questions before our ceremony.
  • Krissey
    Krissey Married on 06/28/2021

Beautiful pictures

Roger was recommended by our venue and we could not be happier! He is very funny and has a sarcastic sense of humor (which my husband I like so he was perfect for us). I just mention it because I know some people don’t always get “it”.
    There was a thunderstorm that started just as our ceremony was about to begin. Everything had to be moved indoors and I was less than thrilled (but what can you do?). Roger knew the most important thing to us was to have pictures ON THE BEACH. This man was literally checking the radar constantly and running around to the window to find an opportunity to get us outside- and he did! Bottom line, his pictures are stunning!

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Krissey. You were so much fun to work with and such a wonderful couple.
  • Sam
    Sam S. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Recommend

Roger is wonderful and our family adored his personality. He was very professional, responsive, and captured beautiful photos of our special day. We will treasure these photos forever! The groom and I highly recommend CCS Photography!

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Samantha! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family. What a wonderful wedding.
  • Noxqs826
    Noxqs826 Married on 06/19/2021

Phenomenal photographer! Highly recommend!

I communicated with Roger through email & 2 phone conversations long distance from Chicago !
    Meeting Roger on Rory & I’s wedding day for the first time was amazing! He was like one of our family /friends ! He arrived before his time & has an amazing persona! His humor , patience & perseverance directing our family in the heat :) just phenomenal!! We were truly grateful & blessed to have found him & HIGHLY recommend him to any couple or family !!!!
    Forever grateful
    Rory & Nicole Klema

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words about me Nicole. It was truly my pleasure to meet you and Rory. I am so thankful that you chose me to be a small part of your love story. Please keep in touch with me and let me know how you are doing. I wish you all the best in your new lives together.
    Sarah Married on 03/27/2021

Highly Recommend CCS Photography!

We had Roger from CCS photography at our wedding this March and he was amazing! He took the time to learn our style and what we wanted out of our photos; he's very personable and light-hearted, which was important to us. Our venue had many unique photography opportunities and he made sure we got all our special moments in our pictures. We got a couple sneak peek pics a few days after the wedding and 2 weeks later we got the link to see all our proofs. We are extremely happy with our photos and felt like they were out of a magazine! Highly recommend CCS Photography for your wedding or other needs!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey A. Married on 12/05/2020

Roger is the best!

Roger and my husband and I hung out for most of the wedding, obviously because he was taking pictures of us, and it was the most enjoyable experience! We all laughed and had an amazing time together. I couldn't imagine having my wedding photographed by anyone else.
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 10/10/2020

A pleasure to work with

I hired CCS photography for my wedding and had a great experience. Roger was easy to talk to and responded quickly to phone calls/emails. He was very accommodating when I needed to change my wedding plans due to COVID. Veronica was my photographer and she did such an amazing job. It was easy to feel comfortable with her and she was great at giving direction. I received the photos quickly and they look absolutely stunning!
  • Tina
    Tina L. Married on 09/21/2019

Happy Bride

I’m lost for words. Veronica did an amazing job. Honeymoon island beach wedding, sunset and the weather was beautiful ( a little windy but beautiful) Veronica knows what she is doing, Jim and I are extremely happy with every photo you took of us, if I could chance one thing I would have gotten another hour lol . Thank you for making our special day so beautiful and keeping everyone in check and having fun with us. We highly recommend CCS Photography for your wedding, Roger your team is amazing.
  • Anne
    Anne T. Married on 08/15/2019

The Most AMAZING wedding photographer

Roger with CCS Photography was AMAZING!!!! He photographed our wedding last week and we were blown away by the quantity and quality of the photographs that he was able to capture. He put everyone at ease and captured a TON of photos that we absolutely LOVE from our wedding. He captured every moment so well and we couldn't be happier than how things turned out. He also turned around our photos so quickly. Would 100% recommend Roger with CCS Photography as your wedding photographer!!
  • Angelica
    Angelica M. Married on 06/16/2019

Awesome Photographer!

I am from SC and I had a destination wedding on Treasure Island, Fl. I was referred to CCS Photography by a vendor's list provided by Bilmar. I checked out the reviews on the company and found very positive reviews. Based on that I decided to book them for my wedding. I communicated by email and through phone calls. I met Roger on the day of my wedding. Meeting him was like meeting a friend. He was not only friendly, but punctual and professional. He was patient and respectful to my guest while taking pictures. I just received my wedding pictures and they are absolutely beautiful! He really captured the essence of our wedding! I would highly recommend CCS Photography to any couple looking for a photographer. You can't go wrong with Roger!
    Chelsea H. Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful photographer

We were assigned CCS Photography through our wedding coordinators and we couldn't be happier. Our beach wedding photos are absolutely stunning! I was blown away by them when we received them. Very high quality and just absolutely perfect. Our photographer was so much fun. She was professional, made us laugh, and made everyone feel natural and comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Would definitely recommend them.
    Danielle Married on 10/19/2018

Photographer

Rodger was great! So caring throughout the whole process to ensure our day was great!! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!
    Lauren C. Married on 10/04/2018

Best Photogrpaher Ever!!

For my destination wedding we hired Roger Slater from CCS Photographer. Being from Scotland, I used email to correspond with Roger and we met on the day of the wedding. In a very stressful situation Roger made me feel completely at ease. Upon coming into our hotel suite Roger made best friends with my two young flowers who then were more than happy to get numerous photos taken. Roger then focused on me and guided me through each photo, whether it was making me laugh, head tilt or to stop slouching (bad habit). Roger proceeded to take photos during the ceremony and then family photos ensuring everyone was included and specific photos I wished taken were done. We then had our own photoshoot on the beach whilst the sun was setting which was absolutely stunning. I can't express how amazingly beautiful my photos are, capturing so many special moments. We received our photos within 2 weeks of the wedding.
    Elizabeth Married on 07/20/2018
    Roger was amazing not only is his work wonderful he was so attentive to our request and made it fun ! We can’t thank you enough - lou @ Liz 7-20-18 Sirata Resort

CCS Photography's reply:

Dear Elizabeth. It was an absolute pleasure photographing your special day.
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I can't wait to get started on your album.
    Julia Married on 05/06/2018
    Roger is excellent. He is such a Pro and very flexible!! His eye for capturing the moment is amazing!! His jokes kept us smiling and Kate was just a gem. We highly recommend him for any special event.
    Sarah Married on 04/27/2018
    Roger photographed our wedding on April 27, 2018. From the very first time I spoke with Roger, I knew we had the very best photographer that Florida had to offer! His keen eye for what to photograph at a wedding is top notch! Roger was extremely professional from start to finish the day of the wedding. He kept us calm and laughing the entire day! We received our photos after one week and they were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! We will cherish these photos for years to come! Thank you Roger for capturing these precious memories!!!
    Taylor Married on 02/10/2018
    Roger was wonderful to work with. He kept me very calm on my wedding day as he could tell how anxious I was. All of the pictures turned out gorgeous! He even captured my father with tears in his eyes! The candid photos of the guests during the reception are also some of my favorites. I highly recommend using Roger, esp if you are picking Mixons as your venue as he knows all of the awesome spots.
    Natalie Married on 01/18/2018
    He literally saved the day. Our officiant did not show up and he immediately made phone calls and got someone to our venue in less than 10 minutes! And bonus: the photos are BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend. He is fun, kept our family on track to capture the best images.
    Liz Married on 12/08/2017
    We hired Roger as our photographer for our wedding. He was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and was extremely kind, responsive and professional. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer! Our wedding was on 12/8 and we already received our photos online. Thank you so much !
    Mary Married on 11/25/2017
    Roger was so amazing to work with and our pictures are so beautiful! He was so great at coordinating all of our family and friends for the photos. One of our goals with our photos was to obtain pictures of us as we are terrible at taking pictures while doing stuff and I could not be happier with the results. One of my favorites moments of taking pictures was when it was just my husband, Roger and I as he made it so much fun. We laughed and it was a great time for me and my husband to take in the moment of our wedding.
    He went above and beyond in capturing special pictures of our items in honor of our deceased moms that we will always cherish.
    Roger thank you for everything you do and giving us such wonderful memories of our perfect day!
    xo
    Chelse Married on 11/11/2017
    Roger was the photographer for our wedding about 2 weeks ago and he was fantastic! I have not seen the photos yet, but he did show me a few on his camera after he took them and they were wonderful. Roger took charge in a respectful way in order to get as many pictures of our busy group as possible. He was professional, personable, and caring. Roger took wonderful pictures of my father and I before the wedding that even brought tear to my father's eyes... I had never seen tears in his eyes before. I am so happy we chose Roger. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!

Hi Chelse,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Our editing team is putting the finishing touches on your images and they are beautiful. We will be getting them to you within the next week. Thank you again for letting us be a part of your special day. You are truly an amazing couple.
    Riley Married on 10/27/2017
    We hired Roger to photograph our engagement and wedding photos. I can't even express how satisfied both myself and my husband were with his work. He was able to capture every important moment from the perfect angle. He also had some very creative ideas which produced some of my favorite pictures. Rogers work truly is art and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding photographer! :)

CCS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Riley! We absolutely loved capturing those special little moments in your wedding day. Thank you again for having us. We wish you both all the best in the years ahead in your new lives together.
    Robert Married on 06/03/2017
    We just had Roger (CCS Photography) photograph our wedding as well as an engagement session. He has a great eye and an amazing passion for what he does and his work speaks to that. He is not afraid to take charge when needed and he also takes a back seat and listens to what the client wants. Roger is a very easy person to talk to and get along with which is very important for the person who is about to document one of the biggest days of your lives. I will recommend him to anyone that is looking to have pictures taken for anything. Look no further than CCS Photography for your needs, trust me you will be happy.