98 Reviews for CCS Photography

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
98 CCS Photography Reviews

Roger was amazing not only is his work wonderful he was so attentive to our request and made it fun ! We can’t thank you enough - lou @ Liz 7-20-18 Sirata Resort

Photo for CCS Photography Review - All the photos are breathtaking so happy with them all
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger is excellent. He is such a Pro and very flexible!! His eye for capturing the moment is amazing!! His jokes kept us smiling and Kate was just a gem. We highly recommend him for any special event.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger photographed our wedding on April 27, 2018. From the very first time I spoke with Roger, I knew we had the very best photographer that Florida had to offer! His keen eye for what to photograph at a wedding is top notch! Roger was extremely professional from start to finish the day of the wedding. He kept us calm and laughing the entire day! We received our photos after one week and they were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! We will cherish these photos for years to come! Thank you Roger for capturing these precious memories!!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger was wonderful to work with. He kept me very calm on my wedding day as he could tell how anxious I was. All of the pictures turned out gorgeous! He even captured my father with tears in his eyes! The candid photos of the guests during the reception are also some of my favorites. I highly recommend using Roger, esp if you are picking Mixons as your venue as he knows all of the awesome spots.

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

He literally saved the day. Our officiant did not show up and he immediately made phone calls and got someone to our venue in less than 10 minutes! And bonus: the photos are BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommend. He is fun, kept our family on track to capture the best images.

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Roger as our photographer for our wedding. He was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and was extremely kind, responsive and professional. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer! Our wedding was on 12/8 and we already received our photos online. Thank you so much !

Profile Picture Liz, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger was so amazing to work with and our pictures are so beautiful! He was so great at coordinating all of our family and friends for the photos. One of our goals with our photos was to obtain pictures of us as we are terrible at taking pictures while doing stuff and I could not be happier with the results. One of my favorites moments of taking pictures was when it was just my husband, Roger and I as he made it so much fun. We laughed and it was a great time for me and my husband to take in the moment of our wedding.
He went above and beyond in capturing special pictures of our items in honor of our deceased moms that we will always cherish.
Roger thank you for everything you do and giving us such wonderful memories of our perfect day!
xo

Profile Picture Mary, 11/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Roger was the photographer for our wedding about 2 weeks ago and he was fantastic! I have not seen the photos yet, but he did show me a few on his camera after he took them and they were wonderful. Roger took charge in a respectful way in order to get as many pictures of our busy group as possible. He was professional, personable, and caring. Roger took wonderful pictures of my father and I before the wedding that even brought tear to my father's eyes... I had never seen tears in his eyes before. I am so happy we chose Roger. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Chelse , 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Roger to photograph our engagement and wedding photos. I can't even express how satisfied both myself and my husband were with his work. He was able to capture every important moment from the perfect angle. He also had some very creative ideas which produced some of my favorite pictures. Rogers work truly is art and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding photographer! :)

Photo
Profile Picture Riley, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger and Veronica we’re fantastic! Roger did an amazing job paying attention to detail and truly deliver on his promise. He even helped me with a different backdrop for the photo booth. I’m beyond grateful I chose CCS Photography.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just had Roger (CCS Photography) photograph our wedding as well as an engagement session. He has a great eye and an amazing passion for what he does and his work speaks to that. He is not afraid to take charge when needed and he also takes a back seat and listens to what the client wants. Roger is a very easy person to talk to and get along with which is very important for the person who is about to document one of the biggest days of your lives. I will recommend him to anyone that is looking to have pictures taken for anything. Look no further than CCS Photography for your needs, trust me you will be happy.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Roger for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was an absolute blast to work with. We were so scared going into our engagement photos but he made the experience so relaxing and fun. We knew right away he would be perfect for our wedding photos as well. He always knew how to make us laugh and have a good time. I would recommend CCS photography to anyone!! He is a true professional.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

We absolutely loved our pictures! Roger is very friendly and easy to work with. Prior to shooting, he listened to our needs and kind of what we were looking for in our pictures. On the day of the wedding, his charisma brought comfort and lightened the nerves my husband and I were feeling. That day the weather was a bit unpredictable and we had to squeeze in some extra family shots after church, but Roger was extremely flexible and able to work through it all. He worked extremely hard the day of the wedding and captured every last detail! I definitely would recommend in choosing Roger for your big day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

CCS Photography which is led by Roger is AMAZING! From the moment we met Roger outside his office to the conversations we had about our wedding day on April 8th 2017 he was nimble and flexible and most of all a "Great Listener". After listening to our goal to have a FUN WEDDING he provided his insight and offered his professional recommendations around picture styles and the like. Roger has an outstanding personality which made Tina relaxed which is critical to having a great wedding day. Roger helped make the wedding day less stressful and made us feel like a Prince and Princess on our special day and through his camera he captured the essence of who we are! I would highly recommend going with Roger and if you can afford it get the drone as well.........great overview photos of all the attendees at the wedding and more.........

Profile Picture Michael, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Very happy with our wedding pictures and how they captured our special day! Thank you so much Roger and Mltchell...

Irma & Nathan

Profile Picture IRMA, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger was the absolute best choice for our wedding! He is so easy to work with, and such a great personality to have as a big part of your special day. Our photos are fabulous, and there isn't one single thing I'd change. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Roger as our photographer. He did our 8 hour wedding and morning after "trash the dress" photo shoot. Needless to say he was very patient with my family and myself. Haha. The pictures came out great and you can't beat his price anywhere! Roger is super personable and I highly recommend using him.

Profile Picture Alexus, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs
0.5

My daughter's destination wedding was scheduled for June 25, 2016. Roger, photographer/owner, was selected/hired via the wedding coordinator. Prior to the wedding, I, too, personally spoke to Roger to get a feel of how he would "work his magic." To everyone's shock and amazement, when the bridal party arrived for the sunset beach wedding, it was only then that we were informed WE HAD NO PHOTOGRAPHER! No matter who screwed up (Roger or the wedding coordinator), we had to wait almost an hour for another photographer to arrive which messed up the timeline. (The sun does not wait.) Due to this, I was unable to have posed pics with my daughters (bride/maid of honor) because I was required to be at the reception venue. Wedding pictures are a major and important part of a wedding. There are no "do-overs"! Roger did call the next day and accept responsibility, but the damage was done. I did receive a partial refund from the wedding coordinator, but NO, IN GOOD CONSCIOUS, I CANNOT RECOMMEND CSS PHOTOGRAPHY TO ANYONE. Beverly Deniston

Profile Picture Beverly, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am beyond happy with how our photos turned out! They are exactly what we wanted and we couldn't ask for anything more. Our pictures captured our day so perfectly. He not only got great pictures of us, but he also got wonderful photos at our reception of all our guests having a great time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/7/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

Do NOT hesitate to book CCS for your wedding! My husband Dallas and I met Roger when he was photographing another wedding at the Double Tree by Hilton on Redington Beach and were hooked. He is so friendly and nice. Once we watched him work we knew we couldn't hire anyone else. Just as we suspected the pictures came out AMAZING and working with Roger was a one of a kind experience. Although a year had past from the time we met him to the time we booked him, he still remembered us and was excited to shoot our wedding. He showed up early and even stayed a little late to ensure he got amazing sunset photos. He also put up with our fussy familes which deserves an award all by itself! We did the "Back in the dress" shoot the next day which was my favorite part of the whole experience. I highly recommend it as it was a blast and provided one of a kind pictures that left our friends and family in awe. Roger never hesitated to get hit with waves as he took our pictures under the pier or get in the pool to get amazing shots. You'd be hard pressed to find another photographer as skilled and dedicated as him. He even volunteered to meet up and give me a USB with our photos on them since my laptop didn't have a disk drive! WOW! You'll be glad you went with CCS photography, I know we are.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so pleasantly surprised and delighted by the wonderful job done by Roger at CCS Photography. My husband and I used a company called Gulf Beach Weddings for our very small beach wedding, and photography was included in the package. My family and friends were a bit concerned about using a photographer I had no prior knowledge of, but I had come to trust Gulf Beach and was aiming for a very low stress wedding experience. That is exactly what we got. We loved every minute of our day and after receiving our pictures this week we couldn't be happier. Roger was very easy to work with and had us laughing from start to finish. I spoke with him a couple of days before the wedding and requested a few non scripted shots, which he definitely delivered. Our pictures are gorgeous and a beautiful reminder of our very special day! We highly recommend CCS and Roger!
Steven & Felina Leighton

Profile Picture Felina, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Roger was great to work with and a lot of phone. Nothing phased him including the interruption to the wedding (which he captured). Took lots of great candid photos and dealt with all the "professional" iphone photographers!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/16/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

CCS Photography did the photography for our intimate wedding of 20 people (arranged through Gulf Beach Weddings). Because it was part of a larger package, and the time spent with them was minimal (a total of 1 hour on the beach, including the ceremony and some staged pictures following), there was not a lot of build-up discussion. However, Roger did reach out to us prior to the wedding to introduce himself, and all communication was very pleasant. We received our digital copy pictures within 2 weeks (via dropbox), which was just perfect for us. I would certainly recommend CCS Photography for a similar style wedding.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger was phenomenal on our wedding day! I first met Roger in Tampa when we were planning on having our wedding in that city. When we changed our mind to have it in Orlando, I was bummed to have to let Roger go. After a quick conversation Roger offered to make the trip to Orlando at no additional cost!
The day of our wedding he created an agenda to allow us to take pictures at the hotel prior to traveling to the venue. After the ceremony he worked fast to make sure all the family was included in the photos and was very patient with herding guest around. He took his time to ensure there were perfect picture of my husband and I. We've had guest rave about how professional and attentive Roger was.

We thank him for taking part of our BIG DAY!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 2/27/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

CCS Photography provided amazing services!!! Roger is extremely friendly and very understandable. I didn't have to explain myself more than once and he was able to grasp my ideas and make them a reality!! I plan on using him for all my events!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance