Carlisle Videography

Carlisle Videography

Cinematic Wedding Movies

Charlotte, NC 28201 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

A wedding day is an unforgettable experience. We believe that the absolute best possible way to relive these exciting moments is through a feature-length movie. With an authentic dedication to storytelling, our “look” is cinematic. We go out of our way to tailor the movies to the unique personalities of the engaged couple.

www.CarlisleVideography.com - 704.412.1946 - info@carlislevideography.com

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first heard about Carlisle Videography at a wedding show, where I was handed a DVD with some samples of their work. After that I was set on working out my budget to include a videographer. I researched several different videographers but nothing seemed to compare to Carlisle. We decided to hire them for our wedding day and it was one of the best decisions we made. We just received our DVDs a few days ago and they are amazing, to say the least. They made the DVDs very personal, and include so many things specific to us as a couple. It was so nice to receive these DVDs and get to "re-live" that special day!! And BRIDES: it's really nice to see all the things you missed (like your husband and his guys entering the church and waiting on you to walk in..)!! They are great to work with and work well with other vendors! I am recommending Carlisle Videography to all my friends who are engaged!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
Services Used: Videography
Associations I Belong to
Carlisle Videography is a wedding videographer from North Carolina. We service weddings througout the local area, including Greenville, SC, Charlotte, NC, and Asheville, NC. Carlisle Videography is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Carolina wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in feature-length wedding movies
704-412-1946
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards