Carla Gates Photography

Profile Picture
Emily
1 Review
08/02/2015

Your wedding photographer search can stop here, Carla is hands down the BEST in the business!!! If you want to love every single one of your wedding pictures, go ahead and book this girl!! You will not only fall in love with her photography but you'll want to be her best friend too! She is the sweetest, most genuine person you'll meet and is an absolute joy to be around. She truly cares about creating your dream wedding photos and works incredibly hard to exceed all your expectations. She is a true professional and makes you feel at complete ease when it comes to your wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Carla and promise you will not be disappointed!!!! She was definitely my favorite vendor and I'm so grateful I found her!! She's in high demand so get on her calendar now!!!! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA 30342
BLOG
I’m a southern girl from Atlanta, a romantic at heart, a lover of family, and a cherisher of the extraordinary moments that add up to create a life. It’s safe to say this is how I ended up with a camera in hand - climbing, rolling, and ducking to capture those beautiful expressions that can’t be put into words. Growing up I never left home without my pocket Canon and annoyed many a friend with non-stop pictures along the way –of course they were thankful for them later. But it wasn’t until a very special trip to South Africa that I was blessed to discover what surpassing joy photography would bring to my heart. When I stood among a sea of children who had nothing…no parents, clean clothes, or food, who in the midst of such horrible circumstances radiated God’s great warmth and pure joy- my cup runneth over. I wanted to capture it, to keep it…to tell their sweet stories and to remind myself and others that it’s not about what we have, but about what we do with what we are given.

A quote that has challenged me through the years says, “Find what makes you come alive and go do it, because what the world needs are people who have come alive”. That is the best way I can describe what happens when I have a camera in hand; I come alive in ways that I could have never imagined. I feel so blessed to be invited to share in your special moments that will soon be beautiful memories. I pray that my photos bring you back into those moments, and tell a story…a story that is beyond words.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like what you see!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints