makeup & hair styling by Claudia Mejerle

Atlanta, GA 30319 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Defined Contours and Wellness
  • Maritza Barraza Beauty
  • DebolaInc.
  • AJ Mara Makeup

10 Reviews for makeup & hair styling by Claudia Mejerle

Jane · Married on 04/22/2016

Claudia is the best and the sweetest! I am SO glad I chose her for hair and makeup for myself and my 8 bridesmaids. She will make you feel so relaxed and zen on your wedding day (this coming from a girl who gets really anxious!). I rarely wear makeup, so my biggest thing was I didn't want to look unnatural or not like myself. Claudia did a great job of making me feel confident and beautiful, but not overdone. She stays there with you until you feel every detail is perfect. She also stepped in and helped me with a detail on my dress when my bridesmaids and I could not get it (that could have been bad!). So, she definitely went above and beyond. My bridesmaids all loved how she gave them little goodie bags with their lip color. They were super impressed. you will be so happy if you choose Claudia for hair and makeup :)

Sent on 05/23/2016

Ana · Married on 05/31/2014

Do yourself a favor and hire Claudia for your wedding hair and makeup. She was, hands down, my favorite wedding vendor.

I booked Claudia a few months before my wedding for hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my mother-in-law. Hair and makeup were top priority for me, and I struggled to find an artist available with such short notice. Every other artist I spoke to recommended Claudia, and they were so right. She was very prompt with her replies and just the sweetest person to work with. She had a time constraint on my wedding day, so we had planned to finish hair and makeup at a certain time, but on the day you never would have known that she had somewhere else to be. She was so engaging and took as much time as she needed to make sure that everyone looked perfect. I think we all teared up a bit when she finished and had to leave because she was such a joy to be around.

And boy, did we look perfect. I wanted to cry when I had to wash my face after the wedding because I could not imagine ever looking that gorgeous again (without Claudia's help). I looked completely flawless and glamorous but not overdone, and my moms looked like movie stars. My hair was perfectly styled and stayed all night, despite the humidity (it rained) and my relatively flat, difficult-to-curl hair. Claudia gave each of us a goody bag with lipstick, hairspray, a compact mirror, etc. to touch ourselves up with later, which was so thoughtful and great for post-picture and ceremony touch-ups.

Hiring a makeup artist/hair stylist for your wedding is a little scary and really stressful; you want to look your best, and it is hard to trust another person with such an important part of your wedding day. You can trust Claudia. I would recommend her a thousand times over, and will hire her again whenever I need hair/makeup in the future.

Sent on 07/10/2014

T · Married on 05/03/2014

Claudia is an absolute gem! She is extremely professional, courteous in all communications, flexible and happens to be amazing at what she does! She did my hair and makeup for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day and I got so many compliments on both! Plus, I was super happy with how I looked in pictures, video and on the day. She has a super soft, natural style that really compliments and accents the beauty of those she's working with. She got what I wanted immediately and executed perfectly both during my trial and for the big event. Also, Claudia is one of the nicest, friendliest and fun folks to spend time with! All around, a perfect addition to our perfect day.

Sent on 05/22/2014

• Atlanta, 30319 See on map
    Location of (makeup & hair styling by Claudia Mejerle)