Budget Wedding Videos

Profile Picture
Mature Bride
2+ years ago

March 18, 2015

Hiring Rick Lemmons, of Budget Wedding Videos, to be our videographer for my son’s wedding was a great experience. My son and his fiance’ wanted to relive the wedding and reception in a video as well as in photographs. And…. After seeing them dance so professionally we all can’t wait to see it.The bride was from Saint Petersburg, Russia and with the distance involved, only her parents could come. A video for family members would be almost like being here in person.
Rick is truly a professional. He was everywhere at the same time yet totally nonintrusive. He and the photographer we hired worked out a system together and everything went smoothly.
He is one of those rare people who is totally focused on doing a great job for the customer. We were so impressed. He knew exactly what we needed and was right there to get the shots.
He actually came really early to the wedding site to set up then worked non-stop until the end of the evening. Interviews with guests were recorded at the end of the night.
Rick had the videos ready in about 10 days. The montage was just wonderful, the bride's song to her groom was the music behind the video and it is just perfect!!! I can't wait to view the rest.
If you are interested in a really excellent videographer who “cares”, Rick is the person I would recommend you hire. I am sure you would be as pleased as we were.

Gratefully,
Sherry Whitmer-Hall
Mother of the Groom

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
1139 Parsons Rd., Victoria, TX 77904

If a Photo is worth a 1000 words...Video is immeasurable!

Exceptional quality at equally exceptional prices.  I am motion picture trained: feature films, episodic television, national commercials, music videos, etc., and offer packages to accommodate the leanest budgets yet elegant and worthy of national broadcast.  Prices start at $400.  The most preferred wedding-reception packages I offer range from $800 to $1400.  More comprehensive packages are also available.  See summary price list in the FAQ section near the bottom of the page.  I also upload additional videos, i.e., wedding, first dance, guest interviews, and special entertainment on my Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Budget-Wedding-Videos/144398975610348

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Budget Wedding Videos is a wedding Videographer from San Antonio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Austin, and Corpus Christi . Budget Wedding Videos is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding videos and tv commercials