Budget Wedding Videos

Budget Wedding Videos

If a Photo is worth a 1000 words...Video is immeasurable!

1139 Parsons Rd.
Victoria, TX 77904 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, Montage ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Exceptional quality at equally exceptional prices.  I am motion picture trained: feature films, episodic television, national commercials, music videos, etc., and offer packages to accommodate the leanest budgets yet elegant and worthy of national broadcast.  Prices start at $400.  The most preferred wedding-reception packages I offer range from $800 to $1400.  More comprehensive packages are also available.  See summary price list in the FAQ section near the bottom of the page.  I also upload additional videos, i.e., wedding, first dance, guest interviews, and special entertainment on my Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Budget-Wedding-Videos/144398975610348

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you have not budgeted for a wedding video, this is a MUST! Rick Lemmons is an amazing videographer. He completely exceeded our expectations and is worth every dime. As a bride, I had so much going on that I didn't even think of what I needed to communicate with Rick for my wedding video but he did it all for me. From reminding me to chose a song for my wedding montage to checking in the day of my wedding.. I couldn't have asked for anything better for my special day. He arrived at least 2 hrs early (without asking) & stayed until the very end. His preperation for our wedding video began the minute I hired him for our wedding. He took it upon himself to research our venue & made sure he had all the info he needed to be on top of it all!!! I was disappointed in my photographer as my baby was 9 mos when I got married and didn't get a lot of good photographers of her but I am please to say that the footage Rick took during our wedding day makes up for it all. It's priceless. I can't say enough about how amazing our video is & how great Rick worked with us through out our entire day. I've never seen someone work so hard and with great dedication.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
Services Used: Videography
Budget Wedding Videos is a wedding Videographer from San Antonio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Houston, Austin, and Corpus Christi . Budget Wedding Videos is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding videos and tv commercials
361-894-3456
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards