Budget Wedding Videos

Budget Wedding Videos

If a Photo is worth a 1000 words...Video is immeasurable!

1139 Parsons Rd.
Victoria, TX 77904 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, Montage ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Exceptional quality at equally exceptional prices.  I am motion picture trained: feature films, episodic television, national commercials, music videos, etc., and offer packages to accommodate the leanest budgets yet elegant and worthy of national broadcast.  Prices start at $400.  The most preferred wedding-reception packages I offer range from $800 to $1400.  More comprehensive packages are also available.  See summary price list in the FAQ section near the bottom of the page.  I also upload additional videos, i.e., wedding, first dance, guest interviews, and special entertainment on my Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Budget-Wedding-Videos/144398975610348

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As my husband and I started wedding planning and looking for vendors for our big day, we decided that we were not going to have a videographer at our wedding. My parents, on the other hand, insisted that we get a videographer, and they decided that is what they wanted to get us for our wedding present. I AM SO HAPPY THEY DID! Rick was amazing, and if I could go back in time I would have booked Rick myself! Excellent pricing, excellent customer service and excellent video footage! Rick went above and beyond on our wedding day. He arrived early to meet everyone and get a good feel for the big day ahead, he worked well with our photographer, and he was right there for every important moment. Rick was so friendly, and we had multiple guests comment on how awesome he was. My husband and I love how our wedding video and montage turned out! He put the footage on DVD’s and had it ready to mail to us within 2 weeks…amazing! You can tell how much Rick loves what he does – it shows in his work ethic and the footage he shoots!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Videography
Budget Wedding Videos is a wedding Videographer from San Antonio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Austin, and Corpus Christi . Budget Wedding Videos is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding videos and tv commercials
361-894-3456
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards