Boutique Photographer Linda Gumieny

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Linda was wonderful to work with. I work in the wedding industry so it was important for me to trust my photographer and know she would get great shots. When we looked back at the pictures I was surprised of the pictures she took when I didn't even know she was around. Linda was very flexible and very personal. She put my wife and I at ease knowing we had a professional capturing our special moments. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5594 North Hollywood Ave, Studio 204, Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
BLOG

Photographing people at work, play & in love.

Boutique Photographer, Linda Gumieny creates a custom product that reflects your wedding. It’s clean, classy, and has the type of simplicity you see in the portfolio of a seasoned photographer. Your wedding photography should feel like you inspired it from the shot list to the finished album.

Linda is a second-generation ... read more

Linda is a second-generation photographer with a tradition of black and white photojournalism.  Candid photographs are at the heart of the day. Faces and emotions are captured and composed to recall your story. Couples can expect an in depth image collection.

Photography takes on many roles in creating the full picture of your wedding. When asked to orchestrate photography, Linda is gifted with professional enthusiasm to do pictures. Family portraiture is honored and the shot list is tailored to the clients schedule and expectations.  Location photo-shoots are an adventure and it is an opportunity to play it up.  Linda invites spontaneity and sets people at ease finding genuine expressions. Lighting is subtle, versatile and sophisticated suiting any environment. Dimensional off camera lighting sculpts a black and white or blends with a colored glow of ambiance.

Weddings are a photographer’s opportunity to immerse and discover. Linda is well versed in a variety of cultural wedding traditions and at home photographing in tents, ballrooms, golf courses, backyards, museums and destinations.

“Linda Gumieny encapsulates life in motion with a dreamy timbre.”

-Milwaukee Magazine