Boone's Professional Events

Clearwater, FL 33765 | map
Rentals: Photo Booth, Staff
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Boone’s Professional Events is the premier wedding DJ in Tampa, FL. We also specialize in Photo Booths, and LED Uplighting, so give us a call and we will make your day amazing!

At Boone’s Professional Events our clients are Priority #1!  We take pride in creating amazing memories for our Brides! What that means is we take the worries away so that you won’t have to!

We specialize in DJ, Emcee, LED Uplighting and Photo Booth.  With over nine years of experience in the Wedding industry you can rest easy that we will provide the perfect solution for your special day!

We have an office in Clearwater and would be happy to schedule a time to meet to chat about your special day!  From time to time, we even have a Photo Booth set-up so that you can have some fun while visiting!

Services that we provide are...

- DJ/Emcee

- Photo Booth

- LED Uplighting

- Customized GOBO's

- Day of event coordination

- Photography

Contact Us to Book Your Event!

Phone: 727.475.4789

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Boone's Professional Events for any wedding or special event! First of all, I had a very unique wedding with special needs being inside the Tropicana Field, which is a gigantic venue. I hired Boone's Pro events as my DJ, Uplighting and Photobooth. Not only did they deliver but they exceeded every expectation I had in mind. They brought some extra uplights to fill the space & even came to a walk thru a month before the wedding to envision the set up. I met them at a wedding show in Tampa almost a year before my wedding date & was so pleased with there service & professionalism. The photobooth turned out to be a big hit everyone loved it and I recommend getting a scrapbook done for only a small additional fee it's worth it. The music was amazing, Jeff as the MC was just the perfect fit with a freindly fun voice and the photobooth was flawless! They are also so cost effective. Definitely hire this incredible team, they are amazing!

Boone's Professional Events responded with the following comments:

Thanks Melanie! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day ... I was deeply honored to be a part of it.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Endorsements
I couldn't be happier with the events you've done for us at A La Carte- especially my own wedding :) Great service! Great attitude & so accomodating! I hope to see a lot more of you at our venue.
Associations I Belong to
Boone's Professional Events is a wedding DJ and Photo Booth from Clearwater, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tampa, FL, Sarasota, FL, and Tampa Bay Area, FL. Boone's Professional Events is a professional wedding DJ & Photo Booth Service that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in DJ, LED Uplighting, Gobo & Photo Booth Service
727-475-4789
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment