Boone's Professional Events Reviews

Boone's Professional Events 7
  • W

Wendy Muse · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful, Very Professional

From the time we hired him he kept in touch with us, with tips and any questions we had he was on it right away. So easy to work with. did every thing we wanted and beyond. Kept the party going. Would definitely use him again for any event I was doing!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Wendy! Thank you so much! We enjoyed being a part of Brittany & Jordan's special day! It was our pleasure! ... Boone
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2019

Such a sweet guy to work with!

Jeff Boone's DJ'd my wedding reception on April 13 and he was awesome!! He was so nice and awesome to work with! He was great during my reception in getting people off their butts!! I was dancing all night with my new hubby and my girls but most of my tables just sat and watched and he was able to get literally every single person on to the dance floor and we had so much fun!! He was amazing to work with and I would recommend him for any event. I will gladly use him again if I need a DJ for anything. :-)

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Boone's Professional Events 19
    Boone's Professional Events 20
    Boone's Professional Events 21

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Melissa! Thank you! We appreciate you having us be a part of your special day! Thank you! ... Boone
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent!!

Loved Boone's Magic Mirror Photobooth. This was a HUGE hit at my wedding. Plenty of available props and the Guestbook they made for me was awesome!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Brianna! Thank you again for having us be a part of your special day! We love making great memories for our clients! Thank you! Boone
  • Nicole

Nicole Fischer · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ & Photo booth were top notch

Boone's was the perfect fit for our wedding! We had DJ services and the photo booth for our wedding. Jeff is personable and professional. The website is easy to use to help plan the music and if we had any questions - Jeff was just a call or email away. The photo booth strips were fully customizable and we opted for the scrapbook service with them that made it a cherished memory of all our guests too! Jeff and staff did a wonderful job from start to finish for our wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Nicole! Thank you for the wonderful review! We had a great time being a part of your special day! Thank you again!

Alana · Married on 10/20/2018

Two Excellent Services

We used Boone Professional Events for our DJ and Photobooth. Guests loved the photo booth (it was always packed, even though we had a small 80 person wedding). Jeff Boone was our DJ and he did a great job reading the crowd. I had a special song for the father-daughter dance that he and Megan worked with me to organize to make sure it went perfectly. I was the bride who was on the dance floor the whole reception. When I had to leave the dance floor, I would tell Jeff "don't play any of my favorite songs while I'm gone!". He laughed and listened! He made everything really relaxed, but professional. He's a fun guy and was great to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Alana! Thank you! We love making memories! Had a blast at your wedding! Thank you again for having us! ... Boone

Gina · Married on 09/09/2018

Jeff is awesome! Everything was on point. I only picked a few songs and he did the test and I wouldn’t of changed a thing! Prices are awesome. Jeff really made our night something special. We had a small group of 20+ and there wasn’t a moment the dance floor was empty. I definitely recommend this company and their services. I never booked a dj before and he took care of everything. Very helpful with the random emails, with reminders of wedding plans that didn’t have anything to do with the dj. Very awesome to have that. Thank you

Sent on 10/01/2018

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Gina! Thank you! So happy to have been a part of your special day! Go Steelers! :)

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

The Boone team had incredible and prompt communication from start to finish. They are professional and thorough. The price & quality was in line with exactly what I was looking for. I recommend the reflections photo booth for any occasion social or corporate. I will be calling again for my next event!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Sara! Thank you again for having us be a part of the party!

Bridgett · Married on 06/09/2018

Boone's Pro Events is amazing! I used their DJ and Photo-booth services for my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary Party. The online planning tool was so helpful - especially planning with multiple people. You can add music from their directly of 1000's of songs or suggest your own. DJ Andy was GREAT and I felt so comfortable letting him MC the night. The photo booth looked great and was a huge success.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Boone's Professional Events 22
    Boone's Professional Events 23
    Boone's Professional Events 24

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Bridgett!!! So happy to hear we did a great job for your parents 30th Anniversary! We appreciate you having us be a part of the party! :)

Heather · Married on 05/20/2018

We had our wedding in May - Jeff did an amazing job....everyone was dancing all night! Would recommend his services highly!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! :)

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Jeff, Megan, and Justin were all very helpful! I planned my Florida wedding from Michigan and they made it a breeze! Jeff helped me customize a package that fit my budget and my needs (awesome ceremony & reception music, uplighting that looked great, & a Photo-Booth that was a huge hit!) Megan helped customize the perfect photo strip for us! Justin was our DJ he was super helpful during our phone conference & kept everyone moving all night long!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Megan · Married on 03/25/2018

DJ boone was phenomenal to work with, super friendly and answered/ helped with any questions. He was a great MC and the photo booth was just perfect! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and the atmosphere he made helped that to be possible. I’d recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kaitlen · Married on 03/03/2018

Jeff was the dj for our wedding 3/24/18 and he was wonderful!!!! He always keeps the communication going through the entire process, and is really easy to get in contact with and very organized!!! Everyone danced and had a great time at our wedding! Thank you for everything Jeff, our day was perfect!-Kaitlen and Ben Mullis

Sent on 04/05/2018

Eryca · Married on 02/18/2018

We used Boone’s Professional Events for our wedding 2/18/18. Jeff was very accommodating, listened to our requests, and was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. He kept our guests entertained and our reception ran very smoothly. I highly recommend them for DJ services.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Eryca! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2018

We had the pleasure of having Jeff Boone with Boone’s Professional Events as our DJ at our wedding on Saturday February 10, 2018 at the Wishing Well Barn. We also used his photo booth services as well. To be completely honest we were very skeptical about DJs and not sure how to assess and pick one out when planning our wedding. We didn’t want our wedding to feel like a prom or homecoming and that was what we were afraid of and why we were so skeptical. Boy, were we proven wrong! Jeff Boone did and amazing job! From meeting with us several times, answering every silly question via email or phone, staying on track with our timeline the day of, to making our wedding reception the fun, relaxing party we wanted it to be! We are beyond impressed at his professionalism, kindness, Emcee and DJ skills. The photo booth was so much fun, our guests had a ball taking photos and having a keepsake from our wedding. Jeff, thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding exactly what we wanted!
    Love, Sean and Courtney Butler <3

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Boone's Professional Events 25

Kim · Married on 02/10/2018

Boone's professional events did a GREAT job with our wedding photo booth and guest book. We actually decided to forgo our traditional guest book and just did the photo booth version and it was SO much fun. The guests really enjoyed the added activity at the wedding, the props are all in great shape and the staff is super professional. Highly recommended for your wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Kim! Thank you! So happy that we were a part of your special day. Our team works hard at doing a great job and I am so happy to hear.

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2017

Boone’s was amazing! Jeff was so easy to work with and he made the planning effortless! He did a great job providing the sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! Everyone complimented us on the music, and he did a great job keeping people on the dance floor all night! Lauren helped in the photo booth and I can tell you that was worth every penny. Our guests loved it, and Brian and I have a great scrapbook to look through. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Boone's Professional Events 26

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Jessica! Thank you! Our favorite thing to do is make our clients happy! :)

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Jeff & his wife was probably the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding! They were both very welcoming and flexible throughout the planning process. They were very quick to respond back to any questions or concerns we had, and also had an online planning form where we were able to outline the entire ceremony and reception. They also offer photo booths which we took full advantage of. The quality of the photo booth and photo strips were great, and our guests loved the photo booth! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ who will keep your guests moving all night long!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Clarissa · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved Boone's Pro Events! From the moment we met Jeff, right down to the last song that DJ Justice played - everything was fantastic! We ordered lighting through them as well, which was beautiful, and honestly the pricing in general was just excellent all around. We had our own officiant and DJ Justice helped him get everything ready sound-wise for the ceremony too.

We got to have a few phone meetings with DJ Justice and he was great at helping us with song suggestions for certain events for the evening. The day of, he was AMAZING - gathered our group, made sure everyone was ready for his announcements, and did SUCH a great job reading the crowd and knowing what music to play next. Everyone danced the night away and loved his song choices - it was just perfect :)

Sent on 12/18/2017

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Clarissa! Thank you for having Boones Pro Events part of your special day! I know DJ Justice works hard ... It's so great to hear feedback! :)
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2017

We used BPE for our photo booth which acted as our guest's favors. They were so amazing to work with! Jeff and Megan were always there to assist with any questions leading up to the wedding. Their online system made it so easy to submit everything and submit payments. They constantly sent check-in e-mails and tidbits of advice which was much appreciated! Our guests loved their new Mirror Photo booth, everyone raved about how unique it was! Throughout the entire night the guests were having fun at the photo booth and the photos were so awesome! They really captured great moments and we could not be happier with the services provided. The attendant was so professional and showed up early. I highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Boone's Professional Events 27

Denise · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything you did was so helpful, from our initial planning meetings, to the website and event forms, you made planning a wedding so easy for us. The night went so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you again for making such a special night for Hannah and Ivan's wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you again Denise for having us be apart of your special day

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2017

Everyone was helpful, down to earth, and made me feel valued. Michael Flores ran our photobooth for the event and was fun and patient with all the excitement the photobooth created. We were able to customize all aspects of the filmstrip and decorations. The backdrop and props were selected by BPE and added the perfect amount of fun while respecting our formal theme. Such a great memory for our guests and one of the few vendors that are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Lauren we appreciate you taking time out of your day and giving us your feedback

angela · Married on 06/24/2017

Jeff was fantastic! I had multiple songs I requested and he made sure that each of them fit in! He had great judgement on what to play and how to keep the dance floor going or when to slow it down! I only met Jeff the day of my wedding since I was a destination bride but our over the phone meeting went great and I trusted him to DJ our special day! I definitely did not regret it! We were more than pleased! Thank you Jeff for rockin' our reception!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Diana · Married on 06/10/2017

Boone's Professional Events did an excellent job DJ'ing my son's wedding. Jeff was so easy to work with, he kept the dance floor full and the evening moving. The music selections were enjoyed by all. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Mandy · Married on 06/03/2017

We used their reflection mirror and it was a huge hit! It was different than the same old photo booth and everyone loved it! Awesome service and I would Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2017