BHLDN Weddings

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1+ year ago

I love this store! It's so fun to go in and look at all of their different dresses. The fifth dress I tried on was the one I ordered. Within a week or two, it arrived at my doorstep.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5000 S Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112
BLOG

An understated word with significant meaning charmed us. And so began, BHLDN (pronounced beholden).

Inspired by the Dutch word for “to keep,” as well as countless tales from family and friends of the extraordinary weddings they’d been part of, we began dreaming up something new.

Our roots are with Anthropologie, so a passion f or experience and creating one-of-a-kind moments runs deep. But our offering speaks more to the not-so-everyday occasions—ours is a voice that celebrates a woman’s most anticipated milestones. And one that gives tradition a twist.

We want, more than anything, to help a woman create an event that reflects her own unique perspective… to a tee. We want to give a bride that edit she’s been searching for—with heirloom-quality wedding gowns, artisanal hair adornments, footwear, and lingerie. And we want happy bridesmaids—in mix-and-match frocks with rich hues and unexpected details.

Be you. Be loved. BHLDN