583 Reviews for BHLDN Weddings

Appts. Only (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
583 BHLDN Weddings Reviews

I had an amazing experience here today at the Chestnut Hill location. I believe my consultant's name was Nicole. The process was amazing... I came prepared and had pictures of all the dresses I wanted to try on. She got all the dresses right away and they were all in stock. I ended up trying on a total of 6 dresses and purchased the first one I tried on. The dress is being shipped to my house within 3-5 business days. They do not do any altering but gave me a list of preferred alteration companies. I do recommend going here if you see something online that you like.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I had a bridal appointment with Shanty and it was wonderful. She brought out all the dresses I had requested via email (they were only missing one/seven, and because it was my least favorite one it wasn't a big deal to me). I tried on the most "wild" dress first and fell in love with it - while I tried the others I ended up saying "yes!" to it! I loved it so much I bought it on the spot even though I was slated to go to Kleinfeld right afterwards (was still a great experience but nothing held a candle to my Carly gown). The showroom at this midtown location is lovely and I enjoyed meeting each girl who worked there. They all got excited when I said yes (pretty loudly lol) so they came over and said hello, which was a really nice touch. Shanty was helpful, made me feel comfortable in the changing room (it was my first time trying on dresses) and it felt like she really was looking out for me. I wasn't sure about one dress and she honestly told me what she thought which was unexpected and refreshing. Not only did I have a great day at BHLDN, but my dress was shipped in three days and in beautiful condition - I expected it to be gross after being in a box but she looked great. Now I just have the anxiety of waiting a year to actually wear it!! I would recommend BHLDN to anyone - not only did I have this amazing experience but my father was thrilled with my $1450 price tag :)

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I live in Canada but i am flying home to get married in Scotland in 2018. As my family and closest of friends live so far away, the thought of visiting numerous bridal stores without their input, did not appeal to me. Then i found the BHLDN website. I cannot recommend this site enough. My questions were answered very quickly via email and i loved the fact that each garment had a specific size guide. The best part was the reviews. It was so helpful to see see the dresses worn on actual brides as opposed to just the store models. I initially ordered a dress, jewellery and shoes. The jewellery i kept but returned the dress and shoes opting for another dress/shoes. The items were refunded within days and i received my alternative orders very quickly. My only gripe was the cost incurred for duty, since the items were shipped from the USA to Canada but unfortunately that can't be avoided! Thank you SO VERY much BHLDN ........ You guys ROCK!!!

Profile Picture wendy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My BHLDN experience was completely online and it completely painless and stress-free! I spoke with an online stylist through email and decided on 5 items I ordered to try on (3 gowns, 1 short dress and 1 overskirt). All items were delivered to my doorstep within 4 days! I was able to try on everything in the comfort of my own home with my mother and sister present. I made my choice and sent back the other 4 items. My refund for these items was processed within a week.

A few days after I chose my gown, I noticed that it had gone on sale. I called and BHLDN gave me a price adjustment with no questions asked! I can't believe that I was able to get my dream dress for such a great bargain.

I was initially hesitant about finding my wedding dress online but I am so glad I choose this route. The customer service was too notch throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I bought my dress from the New York City showroom last Saturday. There were so many great options ti try on and you cannot beat the prices! The decor and atmosphere are just so nice. And the dress consultants are so friendly and accommodating. Once I said yes to my dress, myself and my guests got little cans of champagne to celebrate! So cute! I would highly recommend BHLDN if you want a fun and easy dress shopping experience. And if you are looking to spend not a lot on your dress.

Profile Picture laura, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I love this website, best of all, for my wedding planning. I purchased my bridal robes, jewelry, wedding shawl, and rehearsal dinner dress from this store, online. I most likely would have purchased my wedding dress from this site, but I wasn’t familiar enough with the site at the time. The website is so clean and easy to use. The items pictured are identical to what I received in the mail. They have an easy, no hassle return policy. I couldn’t speak higher about this gem of a site. Thank you BHLDN, this has been the best online shopping experience I have ever encountered.

Profile Picture Hailee, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments

Great sales on bridesmaid dresses. All of the girls love the Fleur dress and say they are so comfortable and flattering. The dresses ship very quickly and are pretty much true to size

Profile Picture User7561759, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding dress. BHLDN had the wedding dress of my dreams. I looked up and down, high and low for a wedding dress that fit my personality...and one that made me feel like bride I wanted to be. My style is boho chic - I like a little bit of modern mixed in with a little bit of rustic, and I really didn't want a traditional wedding dress. After going to tons of bridal boutiques, I landed at BHLDN and knew that I wouldn't have to look any further. I love that so much of their bridal line is separates so you can mix and match top with bottom to find something that's uniquely you. I originally wanted something with blush but when I tried on the Brody Top (shown here) with the Tull Skirt in green, I knew this was the one. Sure, some might think it's more of a "Bridesmaid" dress but I wanted color in my dress while still feeling like a bride, and I couldn't have landed on a better option. The best part is I spent well under $1,000 for the entire dress! I felt like a million dollars in this dress. A few months after I picked it out, I went through that all-too-familiar period of doubt, but when I put it back on for a few minor alterations at the seamstress, I fell in love again, and I fall in love with it every time I put it on since then. Looking back now on the wedding 2 months down the road, it's still better than I ever could have imagined. My experience at BHLDN trying on dresses was excellent too. I was looking for something so different and my stylist was able to mix and match until we found the right style for me. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I found my Elisha dress here after two sessions! The assistants are the sweetest and give you their full attention for your appointments!

Thank you!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had such a great time dress shopping at BHLDN in Palo Alto! Made an appointment easily online. When we showed up, they were ready for us right away but still gave us time to shop around. It's not a private room, so you have to be comfortable with other people seeing you in the main showroom once you have your dress on. Our sales associate was super helpful getting me in and out of the dress and really took the time to get to know what I was looking for. She even gave us mini champagne bottles with straws when I said yes to the dress! Great experience. Very affordable dresses. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride

So happy with my dress, shoes, and veil! I was looking for my wedding dress 6 weeks prior to my wedding day, and purchased the Marivana Ivory Lace Gown in-store, the veil it's shown with online, and the Marla peep-toe heels. Everything was beautifully packaged and shipped quickly, giving me enough time for me to have the dress altered three times before my wedding day. The dress was very comfortable, beautiful, and appropriate for my fall wedding. The veil was a perfect complement. The shoes looked great but weren't comfortable. 5 stars for promptness and quality.

Photo for BHLDN Weddings Review - can see how dress fits and naturally falls
Photo for BHLDN Weddings Review - dress with veil. paired well with the ivory shirts from MWH
Profile Picture Torynne, 10/26/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Shoes, Veils

These ladies were absolutely amazing. My girlfriends and I went to their Manhattan showroom to look at dresses and the girl was terrific at helping me decide which dress to say yes to! ALL the dresses in their shop are so stunning and beautifully made but what really won me over were the prices. They had stunning dresses under $1000 and the sale dresses are equally as stunning. The dress I ended up choosing was originally $700 and went on sale the following weekend for $350! I was beyond excited and it really was my dream dress! Thank you ladies so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Made me feel super comfortable

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

BHLDN has fantastic customer service! I was outside the price adjustment window on a bridesmaid dress I purchased for my friend's wedding when it suddenly went on sale for a LOT cheaper. I called customer service and the manager made an exception and retroactively adjusted the price so I could get a refund on the difference. Great service in-store and from the call center, and one big relief for this poor student.

Profile Picture User7776525, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm incredibly happy with my experience with BHLDN. I visited the shop in Philly after having an awful experience with another salon and wound up buying the first dress I tried on. The price was fantastic and I'm so in love with the design and quality. It was a perfect mixture of every dress I saved on Pinterest. I've also ordered a ton of accessories, decor, lingerie, etc from BHLDN, and my girls just ordered their beautiful burgundy bridesmaid dresses from there as well. The stylists were so kind and helpful, and shipping times are great as well - I went to the shop on a Sunday and my gown arrived at my door on Wednesday. I would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Kacie, 10/1/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

BHLDN provided my entire bridal party beautiful gowns and separates and even came through for my adorable flower girls. All of my bridesmaids were comfortable and GORGEOUS in their dresses on my wedding day and BHLDN made everything possible!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

I came to BHLDN in search of my wedding dress.

BHLDN has a great system in place for brides to be, you can book an appointment online to guarantee the space and time needed for you and your wedding party to help select your wedding dress.

I went into the store with my sights on one dress in particular, my stylist already had grabbed it based on my comments in during my appointment setup. As soon as I put on the dress, I knew it was the one for me... but she still encouraged me to try on other dresses just to see how I felt. I appreciated her advice because the more dresses I tried on, the more I fell in love with my initial dress.

I purchased the dress and a hair piece and my stylist assisted me in ordering and shipping the items to my home. The entire process was seamless, my stylist even brought some champagne out for my bridesmaids and I to celebrate me saying yes to the dress :)

I loved my experience here and would recommend to all future brides, they have a wide selection of wedding dresses here at reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Lina, 9/30/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bride

Beautiful dresses and even if you are unable to go to the store their online fit guide is very precise and helps in ordering the correct size. If you are looking for a dress that isn't your run-of-the-mill wedding look then this place is a must! I love my dress and oh... the prices are great.

Profile Picture User7390420, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I don't have to talk about how gorgeous their dresses are - just visit their website and you can see for yourself! What I will say is my experience at the Rittenhouse store.

As a bride, I was probably an atypical bride. I didn't care for flowers and wanted a fun wedding with family and friends with a BBQ buffet and good music. Along with the simple no frills theme, going into the store, I had an idea of the dress I wanted - essentially simple white no frills. I had a few dresses from the website that i offered to the woman who helped me. Her technique is this: Pick out 3 dresses that you like from our boutique. Try them on. Tell me what you like and you don't like about these dresses, i.e., too low cut, not low cut enough, too tight in the waist area, your butt doesn't look good, etc. Then she will pick out a few dresses based on your comments. She also picked up on my facial cues about some dresses that i said i was "okay" with but really not in love with. Ultimately, she picked out a dress for me that was THE ONE. I thought THE ONE DRESS was a gimmick from the movies like Bride Wars. But once I tried on my dress, I just started beaming. I didn't even know I was beaming. My stylist picked up on it and said, "I haven't seen you beam like this with the other dresses..." and that was it. I didn't even consider the dress I ultimately chose even though I saw it on the website. Anyway, my experience was awesome. I know some brides spend thousands of dollars on THE DRESS. You don't really need to do that at BHLDN. You're going to get it tailored anyway, which costs an arm and a leg so why not spend a moderate amount on a quality dress and then spend another moderate amount for the tailoring? That's what I did! As an atypical bride, I was really stoked to be a bride in my BHLDN dress and I felt like a rockstar despite not having an inch of makeup on (just some baller lash extensions and some lip gloss). Just visit the store...

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a perfect experience at BHLDN at Chestnut Hill, MA. I had a dress appointment the day before where I almost chose a dress, but had some uncertainty so I kept my appointment with BHLDN, and I am so glad I did. The shop itself is very appealing and inviting. The gowns are beautiful and great for a bride who may want something unique. I fell in love with my Cate gown which they helped me accessorize beautifully with a halo and veil. The sales associate helping me was very kind and helpful. We had a champagne toast upon choosing my gown and overall, I had a very "bridal" experience. I also utilized the websites "stylist advice" for general questions and I found this helpful. At the wedding, I received endless compliments on my gown and headpiece.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

I bought my dress back during the holidays for my wedding on September 15th 2017. We went and visited the Chicago location. They were so accommodating. I had a very large group (15) and they were able to have space for all of us. The lady that helped us was very knowledgeable and helpful. She was able to speak to all the dresses i tried on. I did not buy a dress that day but called back a week later and I ended up buying a skirt and two tops. The pieces came in so quick and i was so happy with them. Thanks for a great experience!

Profile Picture Joselyn, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Shoes

So much fun trying on the beautiful, unique dresses at BHLDN. Kind and very helpful staff. They can order items for you through the store to avoid shipping costs. I found my dress during my 1 hour appt and enjoyed the experience with friends, family, and the complimentary cans of bubbly.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Shoes, Bride

I wholeheartedly recommend BHLDN in Chestnut Hill to other brides. The employees are all so helpful and sweet and the ordering process is easy as pie - dresses and accessories arrive quickly in the mail and come with free returns within 30 days. My only suggestion is to make an appointment for a weekday if you don't want as much of an audience. For my first appointment, there were quite a lot of people shopping (the BHLDN salon is within an Anthro store) and it was slightly awkward walking past them to the mirror to see how the dresses looked.

Profile Picture User6814185, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I ordered 3 different dresses online based on the sizing guide and suggestions from a store consultant over the phone. All 3 arrived within 4 days. I loved all three dresses as they were all unique, gorgeous, and extremely high quality but one stood out as THE dress. I easily returned the other two with their excellent return policy. This is the place to go for brides looking for something besides your cookie cutter strapless fit and flare (cough cough David's Bridal). My dress is PERFECTLY my style- a little modern and a little bohemian. Can't get any better, easier, or more convenient than online shopping for your wedding gown without a single issue!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 1 Review