617 Reviews for BHLDN Weddings

Appts. Only (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
617 BHLDN Weddings Reviews

I loved my experience at this store! I was helped by Sarah and she was amazing. The space is chaotic but fun, and I really enjoyed trying these dresses on. I found a fantastic dress for $350 and I was so impressed. The dresses are beautiful and they have something for all price points.

Profile Picture Hope, 6/8/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went this weekend to the store in Portland. Jessea ended up helping me out and she was a doll. I brought along my mom, dad, and sister, and she rolled with the punches as put up with all of us so well. I chose three dresses online to try on and she brought out three others for me to get a really good feel for them. I ended up going with the third one. I was a bit nervous as this was the first shop I went to, but I decided it was better not to give myself too many options. :) All of their dresses are very reasonably priced but still felt amazing in quality. The dress I chose even has POCKETS!!! I had a wonderful experience and know I will feel so magical on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Nikaela , 12/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I had an amazing experience here today at the Chestnut Hill location. I believe my consultant's name was Nicole. The process was amazing... I came prepared and had pictures of all the dresses I wanted to try on. She got all the dresses right away and they were all in stock. I ended up trying on a total of 6 dresses and purchased the first one I tried on. The dress is being shipped to my house within 3-5 business days. They do not do any altering but gave me a list of preferred alteration companies. I do recommend going here if you see something online that you like.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

The store was beautiful and had a huge variety of dresses within my price range. Julia was super attentive and knowledgable and made my mom and I feel very comfortable. I ultimately didn't end up purchasing a dress, but I'd highly recommend this place to anyone looking for their dream dress.

Profile Picture Gabbie, 9/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a bridal appointment with Shanty and it was wonderful. She brought out all the dresses I had requested via email (they were only missing one/seven, and because it was my least favorite one it wasn't a big deal to me). I tried on the most "wild" dress first and fell in love with it - while I tried the others I ended up saying "yes!" to it! I loved it so much I bought it on the spot even though I was slated to go to Kleinfeld right afterwards (was still a great experience but nothing held a candle to my Carly gown). The showroom at this midtown location is lovely and I enjoyed meeting each girl who worked there. They all got excited when I said yes (pretty loudly lol) so they came over and said hello, which was a really nice touch. Shanty was helpful, made me feel comfortable in the changing room (it was my first time trying on dresses) and it felt like she really was looking out for me. I wasn't sure about one dress and she honestly told me what she thought which was unexpected and refreshing. Not only did I have a great day at BHLDN, but my dress was shipped in three days and in beautiful condition - I expected it to be gross after being in a box but she looked great. Now I just have the anxiety of waiting a year to actually wear it!! I would recommend BHLDN to anyone - not only did I have this amazing experience but my father was thrilled with my $1450 price tag :)

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

BHLDN at Rittenhouse was a dream location for my first (and only) wedding dress shopping appointment. My BHLDN stylist, Sarah, was kind, caring, patient, and knowledgeable. Although I came in with a dress in mind, she assisted with pulling other dresses that fit my style. I ended up picking the first dress I tried on, the Aurora Gown. I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. To make matters even more awesome, once I bought my dress from BHLDN, I reached out to their stylist team to help match perfect BHLDN bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, shoes, and accessories. Caroline was such a sweetheart and responded promptly to all of my questions and also shared pictures of BHLDN brides that had also picked the Aurora Gown to help me picture color schemes on my big day. She made the complimenting dress and accessory picking experience completely seamless. Top notch customer service. Thank you, BHLDN dream team!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Shoes, Bride

I live in Canada but i am flying home to get married in Scotland in 2018. As my family and closest of friends live so far away, the thought of visiting numerous bridal stores without their input, did not appeal to me. Then i found the BHLDN website. I cannot recommend this site enough. My questions were answered very quickly via email and i loved the fact that each garment had a specific size guide. The best part was the reviews. It was so helpful to see see the dresses worn on actual brides as opposed to just the store models. I initially ordered a dress, jewellery and shoes. The jewellery i kept but returned the dress and shoes opting for another dress/shoes. The items were refunded within days and i received my alternative orders very quickly. My only gripe was the cost incurred for duty, since the items were shipped from the USA to Canada but unfortunately that can't be avoided! Thank you SO VERY much BHLDN ........ You guys ROCK!!!

Profile Picture wendy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My BHLDN experience was completely online and it completely painless and stress-free! I spoke with an online stylist through email and decided on 5 items I ordered to try on (3 gowns, 1 short dress and 1 overskirt). All items were delivered to my doorstep within 4 days! I was able to try on everything in the comfort of my own home with my mother and sister present. I made my choice and sent back the other 4 items. My refund for these items was processed within a week.

A few days after I chose my gown, I noticed that it had gone on sale. I called and BHLDN gave me a price adjustment with no questions asked! I can't believe that I was able to get my dream dress for such a great bargain.

I was initially hesitant about finding my wedding dress online but I am so glad I choose this route. The customer service was too notch throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I bought my dress from the New York City showroom last Saturday. There were so many great options ti try on and you cannot beat the prices! The decor and atmosphere are just so nice. And the dress consultants are so friendly and accommodating. Once I said yes to my dress, myself and my guests got little cans of champagne to celebrate! So cute! I would highly recommend BHLDN if you want a fun and easy dress shopping experience. And if you are looking to spend not a lot on your dress.

Profile Picture laura, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I love this website, best of all, for my wedding planning. I purchased my bridal robes, jewelry, wedding shawl, and rehearsal dinner dress from this store, online. I most likely would have purchased my wedding dress from this site, but I wasn’t familiar enough with the site at the time. The website is so clean and easy to use. The items pictured are identical to what I received in the mail. They have an easy, no hassle return policy. I couldn’t speak higher about this gem of a site. Thank you BHLDN, this has been the best online shopping experience I have ever encountered.

Profile Picture Hailee, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments

I had an amazing experience at this location! I went with a few of my bridesmaids and my mom and upon arriving for the appointment they offered us champagne, making the day much more fun! I had selected 5 dresses to try on when I made the appointment but one of my bridesmaids told me that I HAD to try on one that she found on the rack. Thankfully the employee assisting me ( I feel awful because I forget her name, it was about a year ago) allowed for more time so that I could try it on because it ended up being the one! I liked the dress but I wanted a tulle skirt instead of the chiffon skirt my dress had. That's when the employee told us that they could make that work. She came out with a tulle skirt to put over my dress and it was PERFECT. Everyone started crying because they knew it was the one too. It was such a fun, wonderful day and I got so many compliments on my dress at the wedding last month! Best part was, after ordering my dress, I got it at my door within 7-10 days!

Photo for BHLDN Weddings Review - without the tulle skirt
Photo for BHLDN Weddings Review - with the tulle skirt
Profile Picture Jen, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

BHLDN was absolutely fantastic! My first experience at another bridal shop was terrible and I dreaded wedding dress shopping...Then I went to BHLDN. The woman who helped me listened to what I was looking for and helped show me the potential of each dress once it was fitted. I fell in love with the Jacinda gown, which I ended up wearing on my wedding day. I also ended up buying my shoes, earrings and faux fur wrap from there as well (one stop shopping!). I decided to also bring my MOH there to see if she could find something she liked. I showed the sales associate my dress and she picked out this dress for her which wasn't even on my radar but looked so beautiful and went well with my dress. Overall, the service was top notch and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Bridesmaids

Great sales on bridesmaid dresses. All of the girls love the Fleur dress and say they are so comfortable and flattering. The dresses ship very quickly and are pretty much true to size

Profile Picture User7561759, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Working with BHLDN in choosing my wedding dress, accessories, and bridesmaid dresses was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process. All of the dresses are gorgeous, unique, and affordable, and I had the pleasure of working with Mary who made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I initially went to try on dresses by myself just to get an idea of what I liked, but I fell in love with the Cassia Gown as soon as I saw it and was able to schedule an appointment soon after to show my friends and family. It was a perfect “say yes to the dress” moment! Mary was so helpful and made the experience fun and stress-free, and she also gave great recommendations during my accessory consultation when I came back a few weeks later.

For my bridesmaids, I had them choose their own dresses for a mix-and-match look, and the ladies I worked with at BHLDN had fantastic ideas and helped me put together the color scheme and overall vision. Kelly even tracked down the very last dress that was on clearance at a different location to make sure that all of my bridesmaids had every option to look amazing – which they did!

I cannot recommend BHLDN enough and I still frequently visit their website to check out their occasion dresses and accessories. I definitely consider myself a BHLDN bride for life!

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding dress. BHLDN had the wedding dress of my dreams. I looked up and down, high and low for a wedding dress that fit my personality...and one that made me feel like bride I wanted to be. My style is boho chic - I like a little bit of modern mixed in with a little bit of rustic, and I really didn't want a traditional wedding dress. After going to tons of bridal boutiques, I landed at BHLDN and knew that I wouldn't have to look any further. I love that so much of their bridal line is separates so you can mix and match top with bottom to find something that's uniquely you. I originally wanted something with blush but when I tried on the Brody Top (shown here) with the Tull Skirt in green, I knew this was the one. Sure, some might think it's more of a "Bridesmaid" dress but I wanted color in my dress while still feeling like a bride, and I couldn't have landed on a better option. The best part is I spent well under $1,000 for the entire dress! I felt like a million dollars in this dress. A few months after I picked it out, I went through that all-too-familiar period of doubt, but when I put it back on for a few minor alterations at the seamstress, I fell in love again, and I fall in love with it every time I put it on since then. Looking back now on the wedding 2 months down the road, it's still better than I ever could have imagined. My experience at BHLDN trying on dresses was excellent too. I was looking for something so different and my stylist was able to mix and match until we found the right style for me. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I found my Elisha dress here after two sessions! The assistants are the sweetest and give you their full attention for your appointments!

Thank you!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had such a great time dress shopping at BHLDN in Palo Alto! Made an appointment easily online. When we showed up, they were ready for us right away but still gave us time to shop around. It's not a private room, so you have to be comfortable with other people seeing you in the main showroom once you have your dress on. Our sales associate was super helpful getting me in and out of the dress and really took the time to get to know what I was looking for. She even gave us mini champagne bottles with straws when I said yes to the dress! Great experience. Very affordable dresses. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride

I am so glad that I went to BHLDN to look for my wedding dress! I was having some anxiety and I was scared that I wouldn't be able to handle looking at dresses, but I felt calm as soon as I walked in the doors. The shop is beautiful, calm, and quaint. I had already picked out some dresses that I saw online so those were already pulled and ready for me to try on. The girl that assisted me was very sweet and never tried to push me into buying anything. I found my dress on the very 1st trip! It was just what I was looking for. The prices at BHLDN are very reasonable which was great. They also ship you your dress, to your house, within 5-7 business days. This was perfect for me since I was planning my wedding within a very short time period! Because I was so happy with my dress, I decided to get my bridesmaids dresses from there as well. I was given a 20% off coupon to give to each bridesmaid (when I purchased my wedding dress). I also loved the style and color of my bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't have been any happier.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Easy to work with and made sure that I was looking on point! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

So happy with my dress, shoes, and veil! I was looking for my wedding dress 6 weeks prior to my wedding day, and purchased the Marivana Ivory Lace Gown in-store, the veil it's shown with online, and the Marla peep-toe heels. Everything was beautifully packaged and shipped quickly, giving me enough time for me to have the dress altered three times before my wedding day. The dress was very comfortable, beautiful, and appropriate for my fall wedding. The veil was a perfect complement. The shoes looked great but weren't comfortable. 5 stars for promptness and quality.

Photo for BHLDN Weddings Review - can see how dress fits and naturally falls
Photo for BHLDN Weddings Review - dress with veil. paired well with the ivory shirts from MWH
Profile Picture Torynne, 10/26/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Shoes, Veils

These ladies were absolutely amazing. My girlfriends and I went to their Manhattan showroom to look at dresses and the girl was terrific at helping me decide which dress to say yes to! ALL the dresses in their shop are so stunning and beautifully made but what really won me over were the prices. They had stunning dresses under $1000 and the sale dresses are equally as stunning. The dress I ended up choosing was originally $700 and went on sale the following weekend for $350! I was beyond excited and it really was my dream dress! Thank you ladies so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Made me feel super comfortable

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

BHLDN has fantastic customer service! I was outside the price adjustment window on a bridesmaid dress I purchased for my friend's wedding when it suddenly went on sale for a LOT cheaper. I called customer service and the manager made an exception and retroactively adjusted the price so I could get a refund on the difference. Great service in-store and from the call center, and one big relief for this poor student.

Profile Picture User7776525, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm incredibly happy with my experience with BHLDN. I visited the shop in Philly after having an awful experience with another salon and wound up buying the first dress I tried on. The price was fantastic and I'm so in love with the design and quality. It was a perfect mixture of every dress I saved on Pinterest. I've also ordered a ton of accessories, decor, lingerie, etc from BHLDN, and my girls just ordered their beautiful burgundy bridesmaid dresses from there as well. The stylists were so kind and helpful, and shipping times are great as well - I went to the shop on a Sunday and my gown arrived at my door on Wednesday. I would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Kacie, 10/1/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils