BG Productions (Photography and Videography Services)

BG Productions (Photography and Videography Services)

Unique Wedding and Event Photos and Video for Unique People!!

3128 n. 35th st
Philadelphia, PA 19132 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Who are we? We are a little bit of rock-n-roll mixed in with old school hip hop with a dose of 80's music thrown in! We are huge fans of Steampunk, Dr. Who, the world of comics (batman and wonderwoman rule!), and resuing animals. We travel any chance we get and LOVE to explore new places- even its in our own city. We Love what we do and feel like the luckiest couple ever! and We LOVE our clients!

Al and I have a passion for what we do. We view ourselves as artists there to capture all your special moments that are unique to you. We are are down-to-earth, energetic, wedding professionals! We will work hard to make sure that your day is everything you planned it to be. We formed BG right after we got married almost 7 years ago (WOW- cant believe it has been that long!) and a lot of what we base our buisness approach on is based on the expereinces we had. We want to help your day go smoothly and help you smile! It’s important to hire a team that you are comfortable with- you want to be able to laugh and have fun- this helps you feel more at ease and helps your photographs come out better!  We believe that your wedding should be everything you want it to be and BG Productions strives to help make all your dreams possible- we go above and beyond to help achieve this goal.

Our approach is a photojournalist style. But that being said- dont worry, we still make sure we get all the posed formal pictures. However we love to capture all the funky shots. I am usually on the floor at some point and on a chair if allowed by the venue! Al can be seen with his video camera high over head on the dance floor and often using his glide cam for all those really smooth shots!

We also strongly believe in being as green and socially responsible company as possible and take steps daily to continue that process.  We also do not discriminate against any couple wishing to be married, this is a right all folks should have. Love is a basic human right.

Each booking for photography includes:

-continuous event planning with the couple

-USB with 700-900 edited photos

-an online gallery for 3 months to share with freind and family and to order professional prints

-consultations regarding photo book options

Each Videograpy booking includes: High Definition!!!!!

-continuous event planning with the couple

-wedding and reception filmed

-pre-ceremony filming if time alotted

-digitally edited video of whole ceremony and reception highlights

-digtially edited highlight video set to music  (can be music of your choosing)

-all video delivered as ditigal files

-Blu Ray option available (at an extra charge)

We look forward to shooting your special day! Cat and Al

SOME RECENT COMMENTS

‎#1. Cat & Al Berrey-Green are the coolest people we have ever met.
#2. Cat & Al Berrey-Green are the best photographers we have ever met.

(read Clare's full review under the review tab)

Cathie and Al were unbelievable! We received so many compliments--not only on our photos but also on the personality of the photographers themselves! I would recommended BG Productions to anyone. Cathie and Al are so much fun to be around--they put you at ease and get the most beautiful, detailed shots. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture my special day. If you are reading this review right now, don't bother looking for any other photographer--Cathie and Al are amazing! We also got our full DVD of photos very promptly after the wedding, as well as many great 'sneak peek' shots beforehand. They are definitely the best wedding photographers in the Philadelphia area!

Jessica

Love BG! Cathie and Al really set the tone for the day - as soon as they arrived, all the stress melted away and we started having fun! They were very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and on the day of. All our friends loved them and the pictures look amazing! So glad we added video at the last minute and so glad they were able to do it! Speaking of video: EVERYONE NEEDS TO ADD VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T! Sorry for the caps/yelling but just watched our video and it was amazing. Wrapped up in such a professional looking booklet-thingy and looks like we paid millions for it. There were so many moments I had missed at the wedding that I was able to see and they really did capture the essence of the night, just like they did with pictures. Love these two!

Dani and Brian

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don’t even know where to start with a review for BG Productions, besides they are the BEST AT EVERYTHING! Not only were they our awesome wedding photographers, but they have become our friends. They became my assistant wedding planners, therapists, etc!!! Every detail that they see for photography is amazing. I got so many compliments throughout the wedding day of how awesome and on point our family and friends thought they were! They are totally present throughout the wedding process and their jobs never stop. Cat & Al go SO above and beyond for all of their clients that it is evident how much they care about every single person they do business with. I could ramble on and on forever about how great they are, but you can see why within the first 5 minutes of meeting them! My MOH & her fiance and two of our other friends are using them too for their weddings! (even a few couples at the wedding said they wanted to use them too when the time came!!) WE LOVE CAT & AL!!!!!! t be sorry!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Endorsements
BG Productions is the first company I recommend when my couples ask for photography and videography recommendations. Fun, friendly, professional and completely inobtrusive, BG Productions will capture every moment of your day - and they are one of the most affordable as well! As a planner, I know that if they are recording the day, I have nothing to worry about - the job will get done, and get done beautifully.
Associations I Belong to
BG Productions (Photography and Videography Services) is a wedding "photographer" "wedding photographer" from Philadelphia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Delaware, New Jersey, and New York. BG Productions (Photography and Videography Services) is a professional wedding "Photographer" "Videographer" that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in unique photojournalism wedding photography
215-435-1418
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards