BeauMonde Originals Reviews

BeauMonde Originals 6
BeauMonde Originals 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Kaneyuki · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything you’re looking for!

So excited that Cathie and Al helped us capture our amazing day! From our first phone call Cathie seemed genuinely excited about our wedding and having us as clients. They truly make you feel like you are part of the BeauMonde family! Services were everything we hoped for and more. Cathie took the time to go through a detailed walk thru with us at our wedding venue well in advance. Communication was always timely and efficient. On our wedding day both Cathie and Al were fun yet professional and caputured some truly amazing moments. They made sure to grab us to find the perfect shot at different points throughout the entire day but never felt like a chore- especially since my wife and I are not the type to enjoy a photo shoot. Friends and family immediately commented on the quality of our photography and we couldn’t agree me! Cannot recommend them enough- truly a fantastic experience.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Branco · Married on 09/19/2019

Beyond Perfect

Cathie and Al are AMAZING. From our first phone call for our wedding, Cathie and Al made everything easy. My husband and I didn’t have a clear idea on how we wanted to structure the day and Beaumonde stepped in and helped us plan everything for the day and prioritized what mattered to us. I’ve never felt comfortable in front of a camera, but Beaumonde makes it easy, stress free, and you get fantastic results! Couldn’t recommend them more highly❤️

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Emily

Emily Watto · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Value and Amazing People!

Finding a photographer for your wedding or any special day can be a daunting task! How can you find beautiful photos, as well as people that you vibe with and make you feel comfortable? After meeting with Cathie and Al at their home, we instantly connected and knew they were the right people to capture our special day. They got to know us as people, wanting to know what movies, TV, hobbies, and things we are into, so we could find what we have in common. We were going back and forth about if we wanted a videographer, and lucky for us Beaumonde Originals is a husband and wife team of a photographer and videographer. Cathie takes amazing photos and Al captures such special moments on film. Their additional photo and video team members are just as talented! We did our engagement photos and they helped us find locations that were unique across the city. They were totally willing to run around the city chasing beautiful locations and the sunset. Using them for our engagement photos helped us become more comfortable in front of the camera, and helped Cathie and Al learn more about us as a couple. We got our engagement photos back within a week and were able to use them for our Save the Dates.

Leading up to our wedding, we met for a venue walkthrough where we made a timeline for the big day, a list of photo locations, and sketched out lists of photos to be taken. Cathie communicated often and gave us clear lists of information and items she needed from us. This helped me stay organized and kept us both informed of important information needed for the wedding day. All of this preparation helped the big day run smoothly. The day of the wedding, the Beaumonde Originals team arrived on time and immediately got down to business. The team managed our large bridal party and families to get our photos done quickly. We were behind schedule after the ceremony went long, but the team worked efficiently to get us back on track. They captured all the special details of our big day and found unique locations for our photos. Above all, the team members at Beaumonde Originals are wonderful people to work with. They do their jobs extremely well, while being kind, passionate, and dedicated people. We wholeheartedly recommend them to capture your big day!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    BeauMonde Originals 8

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

You are the sweetest! This review is so kind. We loved capturing your big day! Thank you so much for choosing us!!!

Antonio Tucker · Married on 10/13/2018

Made our big day perfect!

We literally do not have the words to describe how amazing Cathie and Al have been.

They’ve both been an absolute pleasure to work with. Prior to our wedding, Cathie put us at ease right away during our location walk-through. We laughed lots during the big day and the photos turned out beautifully. Also, we should note that the weather was not being cooperative that day (was very windy) and Cathie and Al did a great job of improvising and making the best of the situation.

Cathie and Al were able to capture all of the many wonderful moments during our wedding that we would want photos of, and even some that we even didn’t know were happening!

The photos are just fantastic and really capture that moment in time for us perfectly. We cannot encourage you enough to book Cathie and Al for your wedding – you will be so happy that you did!

Antonio & Lou

Sent on 01/16/2019

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    We truly loved capturing this amazing day with you and your family. And despite the crazy wind, it all turned out beautifully!

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2018

BG Photography and Video was one of the best choices I made when planning my wedding. Cathie, Al and Melanie were amazing. It was like we hired extremely compitant and creative friends to shoot our wedding. They are easy to work with and their dedication to quality is unmatched. I'm beyond excited to see the photos and video they captured that day because I know they captured it all perfectly.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/03/2018

We will be using Cat and Al for our wedding In July. We have already fallen in love with their work. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and we can’t wait to see how our wedding turns out!! They did such a great job knowing the best locations at Tyler State Park to take the photos at as well as directing us.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    BeauMonde Originals 9
    BeauMonde Originals 10
    BeauMonde Originals 11
    BeauMonde Originals 12
    BeauMonde Originals 13
    BeauMonde Originals 14

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

Thanks so much! and you are the first to apply photos to a review! its new- so thanks!! and we are soooo Excited for your upcoming wedding!!

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

To sum up my experience with Cat and Al in two words it was priceless and perfect! I can’t say enough good things about them. From the very beginning when we met until after our wedding day they have made every step such a magical and perfect moment. This was the best day of my life that went by so quick and looking back now the only thing I have to remember it is the beautiful pictures and video they took. Out of everything that we booked for the day this is was hands down the best investment we made.
    On the wedding day, Cat, Al, Jen, and Beth were basically our wedding planners! They went over and beyond from fixing my cake after my wedding planner put the card box top on the top of the cake (my wedding planner was terrible lol) to jumping in a stream barefoot to get the right shot of us to making sure I was calm and everything was going smoothly. There was another wedding going on the same time as mine and Cat went over (without me even asking) and made sure that it wouldn’t interrupt ours. The entire day anytime anyone asked me what was going on I just said “Ask Cat” and she took care of it! There are so many little things she did throughout the day that helped with the day going smoothly that were not part of her role, but she does it because she truly cares. On top of that, our pictures came out breathtaking! All of our friends and family are raving about the photos and are saying they have never seen such amazing wedding photos before.
    I remember reading reviews for BG before we booked our wedding and them all saying how Cat and Al are now great friends of theirs and not only are they talented, but great people. I couldn’t explain it any better. They are amazing people and will be lifelong friends of ours now. I could go on all day about how great they were, but honestly our pictures speak for themselves. Check them out!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    BeauMonde Originals 15
    BeauMonde Originals 16
    BeauMonde Originals 17

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

If you are undecided about your wedding day (or any other big life event) photographer, look no further! You must go with Cathie and Al Green from BG Productions. They are locally based Philly photographers but love to travel and are sooo accommodating so I'm sure they would go wherever you needed them. First, when my husband and I met with them, we met at their home office. Their office was profession but also fun and eclectic, and BONUS we got to hang out with their furry friends. It was apparent from the first meeting that Cathie and Al were willing to listen to all of our ideas to ensure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. Any time I had questions, Cat would immediately respond via email or phone. On the actual wedding day, Cat and Al arrived early and ready to get to work! They were so friendly and helpful to all bridal party members (thank you Al for getting the groomsmen ready and set up since they were disorganized!). I was nervous during our first look pictures because I make this awkward face when I am smiling on demand. Cathie assured me the pictures looked awesome and actually stopped the photo shoot for a second to show me some of the candid shots that she had gotten already- and I loved them! The rest of the day I was able to relax knowing that Cathie and Al are professionals and will get the best pictures of us because that is what they DO. Cathie had a way of being assertive when needed to make sure that all the combinations of bridal and family photos were taken, but also had a way of being easy going and fun at the same time. I got so many comments from guests after the wedding that they wanted to hang out with Cat and Al again because they were so great. I have only seen a few pictures so far, but from what I have seen, the pictures are truly amazing and I can't wait to see the rest! Well worth the cost for pictures that I know will be breathtaking!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jillian · Married on 12/16/2017

Cat and Al were amazing and made us feel so comfortable!! My husband hates pictures and they managed to keep him calm and get fantastic shots! We would highly recommend this awesome team!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2017

We had our engagement shoot with cat and al and it was fantastic! We are not the most affectionate couple so sometimes having us kiss on Que is awkward for us, but they made it very easy! Told us how to pose and look so we looked more natural! From the moment we met them at their home we knew we wanted them for our wedding! Such genuine and nice people! Can't wait for the wedding!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

Thanks and you two are so adorable! We cant wait for the big day! so soon!!

Nichole · Married on 09/01/2017

Cat & Al are simply amazing - amazing at what they do and amazing individuals! We knew we had the right people to capture our special day the second we talked to them. They were warm, funny and took time to get to know us. We loved getting to know them and can’t wait to see them again! 5 stars isn't enough!

Our wedding pictures are simply stunning as well as capture all the big moments and small details. They sent sneak peaks within a day and created a beautiful photo blog 2 weeks later. Looking at them just takes us back like we’re reliving our wedding day. We wanted our day to be about the people around us who were there to help make it memorable - Cat & Al captured that - we look at the pics and chuckle at the funny moments, and are in awe at how they’ve caught our emotions. We can’t wait for the video - best advice we were given. If you’re thinking about whether to video your wedding - do it! The day goes by in a flash and having Al there to memorialize it is a must!

Our bridal party loved them and their team - really enjoyed sharing in lots of laughs. Cat is so organized and keeps you on track which is so important on a hectic day like your wedding.

If you’re just looking for a photographer and/or videographer that will work off a checklist, are impersonal and are there just to do a job - find someone else. These are people who are passionate about what they do and care about who they do it with. Their work is fantastic and they are fantastic people more importantly. We enjoyed our time with Cat & Al and honestly can’t imagine anyone else capturing our special moments in the future. More so, we feel like we’re built a friendship. I don’t think this review does justice! We are incredibly grateful for how they made our wedding such a wonderful experience. If Cal & Al are available, book them!

Sent on 09/24/2017

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

OMG!!! this is so sweet! We just LOVED hanging out with you and capturing all the fun!

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2016

My husband and I got married in July. We were beyond happy with making the decision to become part of the BG Team! Cat, Al, Stacy and Matt went above and beyond to make our day special! When you hire the BG Team they are there for you in every way imaginable! They did whatever was needed to make our day run smoothly, even if it meant wiping my legs down to keep me cool on the hottest day of the year. They go above and beyond and do way more than what is in their contract. The team truly captures action shots and will do anything and everything to make you happy. My husband and I found our photographers for life!!! Choosing them was the BEST DECISION!

Sent on 08/22/2016

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. What a fantastic wedding day it was. The two of you are so sweet and we love capturing Your Love and fun

Aja · Married on 07/09/2016

Al and Cathie are not only talented...they listen. They listen to even what you are not saying. Their work is impeccable. My husband and I have been able to relive our entire wedding day through their pictures. Being an interracial couple we were very nervous about who was going to photograph us. We didnt want the film to be too dark or too light trying to overcompensate for the differences in skin tones. They immediately understood our concerns and the end result has been perfection. Thank you both for sharing your talents and friendship. ~Brian and Aja Sirak

Sent on 09/14/2016

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review. We loved capturing your awesome day. It was so fun and you know we love our superheroes and Doctor Who.

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Cathie and Al are AMAZING. My wedding was 2 weeks ago and BG Productions (Cathie, Al, Melanie, and Greg) were there to capture every perfect moment. From the second they arrived at my parents' house that morning, they contributed to the wonderful atmosphere. They were fun, calming, and helpful, yet wonderfully assertive. They did an amazing job of KINDLY directing everyone all day. They were never rude or pushy, but made it clear that they took their job very seriously. Their creativity is infectious. In the last two weeks, I've been able to view sneak peeks of my wedding pictures via Facebook, Instagram, and even a thoughtful blog post! My entire family has done nothing but talk about how beautiful these pictures are since they've been posted. We are so grateful for everything BG Productions has done for us. THANK YOU CATHIE AND AL!

Sent on 07/08/2016

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review. It is us who is so thankful that we met the two of you and you chose us to capture all your wedding day Beauty and fun.

Erica · Married on 06/18/2016

We cannot explain how grateful that Cat and Al SOMEHOW had an opening in their super-busy schedules when we booked them last minute for our June 2016 wedding! We had a really bad experience with our original photographer that led us searching for a new one with only TWO MONTHS to spare! Luckily, one of their weddings ended up being moved so they were available. And, honestly, although having to find a new photographer so close to our wedding was incredibly stressful - I believe, at the end of the day, that it was truly "meant to be." After clicking via our initial Skype convo, we met up with Cat and Al for a last minute mini-engagement shoot - mainly to get to know each other better and talk about our thoughts for our wedding day. My partner and I have some insecurities being in front of the camera, but Cat and Al made us feel cool, calm, and collected the entire time. They found ways to allow us to be comfortable, natural, and authentic. We knew after that day we made the right decision! And, as expected, they were a DREAM on our wedding day. They kept us on schedule but were also flexible when things didn't go exactly according to plan. After the big day, we received our photos soooo quickly - and relished in how many amazing shots they were able to capture. The best part of working with BG is that we now feel truly part of their family - and know that we have made friends for life. We cannot recommend them enough! Also SUPER LGBTQ inclusive - in case anyone needed that info as well! :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

BeauMonde Originals's reply:

thank you so much for all your kind words!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/30/2016

We can not say enough wonderful things about Cat and Al! Many of my dearest friends had horror stories of not having any pictures after paying hundreds of dollars on a photographer, so when my fiance' and I went looking for someone to capture our memories- boy did we hunt! Afterall, the pictures and videography are really the only things that you get to keep forever from your wedding day! We were so lucky to find BG Productions. Cat and Al are FANTASTIC. They don't just capture those pose and snap kind of pictures (though if that is what you are looking for, they can do that for you). They capture geninuine in-the-moment- pictures that have you looking back and falling in love all over again. Not only do they provide fantastic pictures and videography, but they give you the experience, art, and absolute authentic joy. We invested in more than just beautiful photos from BG Productions. We received the gift of friendship, ease in our planning journey, and works of art that we can never place a value on- what a blessing. Best. Decision. Ever.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/07/2015

If you want eclectic, artistic, unique and fabulous wedding photos you gotta use BG! Cat Is the best and so easy to work with. I actually chose them for my Philadelphia, Pa wedding all the way in AZ! I just loved the vibe of their work. It was so unique and polished I knew I HAD to go with them. I never got a chance to met the amazingly talented Cat in person Bc she was in Iceland during my wedding but it was totally fine and we worked it all out perfectly. She helped me so much along the way and was always available to answer any questions/ concerns and made us feel at ease about the entire process. Our wedding was shot by their lead associate team of Jen, James and Brian on video. The team got such a great variety of shots. I can't stop going through all our photos! I'm so in love with them all. It was so special to relive the best day ever all over again. Thank you so much for capturing it all so beautifully. We love the BG team!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Laura · Married on 10/30/2015

No one could have captured our special day the way that Cathie and Al did. They were warm, accommodating, prompt and the finish products were breaktaking. On some real, I am glad I decided to reserved 1/3 of our wedding budget to have the amount of high quality, life changing memories that they gave us.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Jeannie · Married on 10/17/2015

BG was the perfect team to capture our day! As soon as we met Cat and Al, we knew we definitely wanted them to be part of our wedding day. The photos were one of the most important pieces of our wedding, so we definitely wanted a great team that we knew we could trust to capture all those photo memories for us. Cat and Jen we our photographers for the day, and we could not have asked for a better pair! They were so awesome to work with - a great blend of professionalism and fun! I knew we were in good hands - I never stressed about the photos. From our first meeting, through the wedding day and now seeing some sneak peaks, I know we made the right choice. We LOVE BG and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing photography team.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Diana · Married on 10/16/2015

I absolutely loved Al and Cat! First of all- I am obsessed with their style and the finish product- amazing professionals! But I want to really point out the "every step of the way" feeling! Your wedding day is only one day BUT the preparation takes months- and they were there every step of the way helping me with questions and suggestions that I made a huge differences for me And to
    Finish it up- they were tons of fun!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

casey and stan · Married on 09/12/2015

We knew from our initial meeting with Cat & Al that they were the photo & video team we wanted to go with for our September wedding. After our first meeting, we scheduled our engagement session at Franklin Square park & the Ben Franklin Bridge at their recommendation - and we couldn't have been happier with those pictures! The day went perfect, we received our photos so fast & we were then counting down the days to the wedding!

We were in communication with both Cat & Al leading up to the big day, making sure we were all on the same page with timing, location, & our requested family shots. Again, Cat & Al recommended a FANTASTIC location for our First Look and for our bridal party & family photos.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks so Cat, Al & their assistant Matt. They were timely, professional & SO MUCH FUN! My husband & I both are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, and the BG team made us feel so comfortable and natural and captured our day so perfectly. They happily accommodated some requests from our officiant, & were quick to help us finish our thanks to family & friends so that my husband & I could enjoy ourselves out on the dance floor during the reception!

We were thrilled to have a blog post & some pictures of the wedding before we left for our honeymoon! We did not expect such a fast turn around on those pictures and it made us so happy to see some images from the day that we could share with family & friends before our trip. Our friends & family have been raving about the photos they've seen so far, and we all can't wait to see the rest of the photos and the video from our day!

I can't thank Cat, Al, Matt & the rest of their team for all of their hard work! We are recommending them to all of our family & friends for upcoming weddings, and also plan to use them for future shoots once we start expanding our family! :) They both have such a great eye &are sure to capture your day exactly how you imagine it. Thanks BG!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice of BG Productions to capture our special day. Cathy and Al made us feel comfortable in their home when we went for our first consultation, and it wall all smooth sailing from there. They clearly take a lot of pride in their work, and their energy is contagious. We had such fun taking photos on that day, it felt like we were hanging out with real friends. Cathy is phenomenal when it comes to helping plan the outline of the day and took a lot of pressure off of me in order to get all the shots that we wanted without having to carry around a list or organize people. And the photos are BEAUTIFUL! They're styled in such a unique way while still being subtle enough so that the style does not impose on the actual image. THANK YOU, BG!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

We chose the BG team to photograph and video record our wedding a month ago and we couldn't be happier with that decision! This was based on the great work they did at my best friends wedding in 2012, we were fortunate that they had our date available when it came time to book everything for our own big day. The team did an incredible job of capturing and incorporating all the little details we put into our wedding. From the very first meeting we had, we felt like they became friends and really cared about what we wanted for our wedding day. So excited to have these moments on film to remember for the rest of our lives! Thank you Cathie, Al and Daniel!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lloyd · Married on 08/14/2015

BG WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST....Everything we could want and need they tried to provide and DELIVERED....
    1st - We wanted to do something fun for our SAVE THE DATE and it ended up being a DRONE filled City view of Philadelphia detailing a Full Day of us from our home in Manayunk, to the Art Museum steps, outfit changes, South St., Dinner and Drinks and City Hall....Our Family and Friends thought it was the most anticipated Wedding event to attend just based on how we set the bar high with such a fun announcement of our wedding
    2nd - They went overboard to include us in the planning...experience that they've had in other weddings (What to do, what to try and avoid)...More importantly, they listened to us and applied our energy, thoughts and plans to their plans...and how to best put together a great event...
    3rd - They are our friends...We ended up inviting them to our NIGHT BEFORE EVENT as guests and without cameras so they could enjoy themselves but also, they were able to interact with our guests and get to know our VIBE before the big day....They fit in perfectly and we appreciated the passion they put into their work
    FINALLY - They made our wedding a HIT....our family was impressed with their 'go out of their way approach' to capture every shot....I didn't notice them at all once we started the ceremony, which to me is a sign of professionalism and them knowing how to capture and not be seen....
    We have only seen glimpses of our Wedding photos from BG Group as it very recent, but from what we have seen....Im OVERLY impressed and already know that it will be an unbelievable video and album captured....

We researched and researched with great detail trying to find the best video/photo combination and I'm certain that WE FOUND THE BEST....

Sent on 10/29/2015

Ellen · Married on 07/18/2015

Photos were the part of the wedding that my husband and I were both so nervous about. It's easy to panic when you think about how much truly needs to be, well, thought about! Thankfully, we found BG Productions and they kept our day running smoothly while taking the most GORGEOUS photos. All you need to do is look at their website to see that their specialty is taking photos that truly capture who you are. They showcase your own personality and joy like nobody else I've ever seen. While I think they did that better than most photographers, I think what truly makes them special is how wonderful they are to work with! Everything is easy breezy with BG. You don't need to tell them what to do because they are experts in the field. You don't have to tell them what to say and do, but they become buddies with your bridal party and guests within minutes. No awkward poses or awkward silences with this group! I can't say enough good things about them and thank Cathie, Al and Chingi for adding such joy to our special day.

Sent on 08/02/2015