Beckie Kirker Photo

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Beckie is the best we ever could have asked for. She captures such wonderful moments and is focused on showing *you* off instead of showing off.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bellingham and the Pacific Northwest, WA 98264
BLOG

You. Candid & Beautiful.

I strive for every aspect of your experience with me to be over-the-top awesome. I love living life to the fullest, and I love my job! Photography and design are my life. Each day I wake up, eat an amazing omelet my husband has made me, check my email, and then pour a strong cup of coffee. A good workday always starts with coffee. I then begin with work my graphic design clients have sent me. The rest of my day is a dance between photo-taking, photo-editing, album-designing, quesadilla-eating, and dog-walking. When sunset rolls around, I’m either on a photoshoot or wishing I was.  I then read too much, probably bake something sinful and delicious, and dream with my husband about the future.

Your photographs will be a living collection of memories that speak for generations. Someday when your grandkids turn the pages of your album, I want them to feel as if they were there with you on that day. Your love story is so important and I would love to be the one that documents it for you.

I hope I get the chance to meet you!

~Beckie

To read more reviews from my previous brides, check out my featured listing on Pictage!

+/- read less