AtoZ Parties

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I was looking for a good Videographer for my wedding. I was totally impressed with this company. They went way above and beyond my expectations. They spent a great deal of time reviewing and going over things with me and were very helpful. I was very pleased with the results and would highly recommend this company. I am so grateful I went with this company they were awesome.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
West Palm Beach, FL 33414

Your eventful day will become one of the most joyous occasions of your life.

Your eventful day will become one of the most joyous occasions of your life. As we plan the details of your special event, it is our pleasure to bring you the most perfect accessories that will make your day complete and completely lovely. We are a one stop shop for all your events needs. We can do as little or as much as you want.

For more information, and to plan your event, visit http://www.atozparties.com. You will find valuable details for every stage of your event preparation; timelines, additional favors, and decor projects to create a more beautiful event. We specialize in beautiful cakes, creating invitations, selecting favors, and decor ideas to create the day of your dreams. You will also discover a great selection of planning ideas, helpful products to fulfill your dreams for such a special occasion.

We look forward planning your event, and above all have fun on your momentous day!

You can contact us 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to plan your special event.

Why do you need a planner?

Wedding Planners are the ones who actually SAVE you money and time:

They review your contracts to be sure that what you think you’re getting is what you’re actually getting.

They have a huge selection of wedding vendors and can match you up to the ones who can do what you want on the budget you have.

When touring a venue, the bride is caught up in the emotion of the moment and is only seeing how pretty everything will look. The planner is looking at parking spaces, what condition the restrooms are and where they are located, how and where the bar and the caterer will set up, and are there enough outlets for the DJ and the caterer’s carving station?

When a bride is talking to the caterer, the bride is in turmoil trying to decide between chicken and fish. The planner is asking what the server/guest ratio is and how much is the cost of each server?

On the Day of Coordination a couple can enjoy their special day, while the wedding planner takes care of all the big and small details.

Contact us at
Phone: (931) 292-ATOZ (2869)
Email: julie@atozparties.com or atozparties@gmail.com