Atmospheric Productions Event Services & Rentals

Atmospheric Productions Event Services & Rentals

Cincinnati, OH
513.231.3007   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I cannot rave enough about Atmospheric Productions! Firstly, they were always very timely and professional in their responses to my initial emails-which is HUGE when trying to find vendors. They also worked with me on the price based on our venue and what services we were wanting. Most importantly, throughout my wedding reception EVERYONE--young, old, friends and family, even the venue staff!-- kept coming up to me and my new husband and saying how amazing our DJs were!! Our dance floor was packed all night and I couldn't even seem to leave it because they kept playing awesome songs! :)

The value and quality you receive with Atmospheric Productions has to be unparalleled. BONUS-they are also really fun and enjoyable to work with! You can tell that they truly care about their business and doing everything they can to make your special day beautiful, fun, and stress-free.

Thank you so much William and Mary!

~Heather and Jared

Services Used: DJ
Cincinnati, OH 45255

We deliver the quality entertainment you expect at a price you deserve.

Specializing in DJ/MC services, photo booth rental, video slideshow production, event up-lighting and pin spotting, custom monogram projection, and confetti launching. Please take the time to visit our website and please feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions. We look forward to working with you on your event!

Categories: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1996
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check
Atmospheric Productions Event Services & Rentals is a wedding rental and service company from Cincinnati Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Kentucky , Cincinnati, and Dayton Ohio. Atmospheric Productions Event Services & Rentals is a professional wedding service that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in DJ entertainment, lighting, photo booths rentals