Ashira Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife and I were both thrilled with Kalysa (main photographer) & her husband's work at our wedding. They have a great personalities, fit in flawlessly, and really put a lot of effort into making everything look right.

Before we met, and in shopping around for photographers, what really stood out with Kalysa was her personality, she was an absolute pleasure to work with, always quick to respond to emails, flexible, and helpful.

Kalysa came with us days before the wedding to see the church and ask questions about where she could go for the photo shoot, even volunteered to stay around for a short rehearsal to scope out good angles and locations to photograph from. Afterwards she drove with us to the reception hall and did the same thing. I was not expecting that kind of service from our photographer at all, and I was highly impressed to see how much effort she put in for us.

On the wedding day at the ceremony Kalysa and her partner managed to get some really incredible shots while seamlessly fitting into the crowd, and after had an uncanny ability to take some more control to rally the right people together and get some fun & formal staged photos. These two traits are sometimes hard to find paired together, but we were very pleased with their professionalism on both fronts. After the ceremony we went to the airport (our reception was at the Airport Hyatt), and walked around the entire airport getting photos. We looked quite strange I'm sure, but they spent so much time with us and literally walked to every corner of the airport.

During, and after, the wedding day we had our guests telling us that they would see them on the balcony or near the floor looking up, really trying to get a shot to embody the vision in their mind. They are very hard working to get the shots they want, and the quality really shows in the photos.

When the photos arrived we were in awe of how they look. All the images look sharp and crisp (unless artistically altered) and the colors are so vibrant. They are professionals through and through, from the quality shots they took on our wedding day to the post editing skills the pictures were prepared in (this is something I used to work with too and I know how challenging and significant it can be). Many photos were created with a very enduring artistic approach, blurring out the background, brightening certain tones, changing lighting angles, etc. They look very well done, and very unique, we have gotten many comments about how uncommon, yet beautiful, they look.

They are extremely professional and hard working, we are so glad we hired Ashira Photography. All and all I do not think we could have made a better decision.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32833

Lavishly Chic Boudoir Couture and Photography

Welcome to Central Florida’s best kept secret: Ashira Photography and Ashira Chic, a fashion-forward glam chic boudoir photography studio and Lingerie Boutique. We take pride in capturing your beauty in life with a stylish unique edge. We have Lingerie that will make you fill Sexy and Glamorous and it will make the perfect gift for your husband ... read more

Welcome to Central Florida’s best kept secret: Ashira Photography and Ashira Chic, a fashion-forward glam chic boudoir photography studio and Lingerie Boutique. We take pride in capturing your beauty in life with a stylish unique edge. We have Lingerie that will make you fill Sexy and Glamorous and it will make the perfect gift for your husband to be.

+/- read less