Artistry Designs Group

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

A DREAM COME TRUE

Words cannot express my tremendous appreciation for Barb at Artistry Designs Group. Barb turned my dream wedding into a wonderful, beautiful reality. From the ceremony arrangements and design to the decoration of the reception hall, each and every detail was handled with perfection. The tables were flawlessly arranged with every detail perfectly done and the aroma of flowers was everywhere. My husband and I never felt any stress throughout the night which enabled us to enjoy each and every moment. The goal David and I wanted to accomplish for our wedding day was for everyone to enjoy the evening as much as we did. It's been a little over a week since we got married and all we hear from our relatives, friends and guests is that our wedding was so beautiful and so enjoyable. Our goal was accomplished (and then some) because of Barb and we will always thank her for her hard work, dedication and the love she put into our special day.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
12240 Race Track Road, Tampa, FL 33626

One stop destination for all of your floral and decor needs

Artistry Designs Group is a comprehensive event design studio specializing in weddings, large scale parties, intimate soirees and corporate functions. Our ability to work closely with our clients enables us to transform any given space through the use of flowers, custom linens, lighting, fabric draping, unique tablescapes and more. The result i s an environment that is simply...unforgettable. Contact us today for our current specials.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I am picky with my recommendations as they are a reflection of me and must work or be very well aware of someone before I refer them. I have worked many times with the Artistry Design Group and cannot speak highly enough about Barbara and her staff. Event after event the level of personal attention, tasteful room design, and quality florals always impress me. Barbara is always calm and in control and will not only design a dream wedding but see it executed to perfection.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)