Applause Catering, Inc.

Applause Catering, Inc.

5166 Sunset Blvd., Suite G
Lexington, SC 29072 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Display...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
About Us

Applause Catering offers outstanding service and food for events specializing in full service wedding receptions.  While City Art in the Vista is our preferred venu we also cater events at other locations.  City Art is an urban chic art gallery located in the downtown historic Vista and can accomodate up to 300 guests.   Our services include bar services, decor, event design, setup and breakdown, coordination and management of all events.  Our delicious food is prepared in an "A" rated commercial kitchen.  We also offer travel services to events outside of the Columbia Area.  Our menu is stylish, ecclectic, reasonably priced and offers modern appetizers as well as traditional favorites.

Check out our blog to see our recent events!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Applause catering made it easy for me to have an elegant evening without a care in the world. Having to make the arrangements from 350 miles away seemed daunting but Richeinda made everything easy, including me adding to the menu and changing my mind on the linens in the final weeks. I could not have asked for anyone more professional and easy to work with. She provided me with the name of the band we used, which added to the magic of the night. All of our guests could not have had a better time or been more complimentary of the food, venue and the band. The options for the menu were original, the presentation beautiful, the taste delicious. All in all, a perfect event!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Anne
1 Review
Endorsements
Here at City Art we love Applause Catering! We've worked with many different caterers over the years but Applause is our favorite. Not only is the food fantastic but their planning is exceptional as well. They're great with the set up and clean up. We love Richenda! Richenda's staff is very helpful and professional. Choose Applause Catering for your next event.
Applause Catering, Inc. is a wedding Caterer and Event Planner from Columbia, South Carolina. We service weddings througout the local area, including Lexington, Columbia, and South Carolina. Applause Catering, Inc. is a professional wedding Caterer Event Planner that has been part of the South Carolina wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Wedding Reception Catering and Event Planning
803-351-1235
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards