Altamont Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just got married this past weekend at the Manor. I had shopped around quite a bit before choosing this venue. I wanted an outside wedding. The Manor hit every item on my checklist. Some venues charged an extra fee to bring a minister to marry you on site. Some you only could use their caterer.
Some were hard to get a hold of and some were very costly. Some you had to book 2 years in advance. Some required you to rent tents in case of bad weather.
We viewed the Manor in the cold months and weren't quite sold.
Then we met Harvey.. We signed that day. Harvey is very much the professional and a truly wonderful, helpful, organized yet very humorous individual. All of my family and guests very much liked him
Many people I knew had and occasion at the Altamont Manor and 1 told me that her daughters wedding day rained. But 15 minutes before the ceremony, the sky cleared and Harvey and his crew re-set the enitre ceremony back to the gardens and arbor and her daughter had the wedding she dreamed of.
I highly recommend the Manor. I have not one complaint of my wedding day :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Main Street , PO Box 451, Altamont, NY 12009

The Altamont Manor, a gracious 1894 Victorian manor, offers a perfect setting for your wedding.

Celebrate a fairy tale wedding in a gracious 1894 Victorian Manor.  Ten secluded acres with a 40 mile view.
Details
Maximum capacity: 150
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake
Altamont Manor is a wedding venue from Albany. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Capital District, Saratoga, and Schenectady. Altamont Manor is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Albany wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in formal garden ceremonies lawn receptions 30 mile view veranda