All Saints Chapel
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
Maximum capacity: 210

Profile   Reviews (63)   Photos   FAQ   Map
About Us
All Saints Chapel is a beautifully restored chapel in the heart of Downtown Raleigh.  Built in 1875 and restored in 2008, the chapel's charming ambiance is highlighted by the original hardwoods floors, clerestory windows and brilliant stained glass.  All Saints is available 7 days a week for ceremonies, receptions and meetings.
Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the most wonderful time last night for my daughter's wedding! This venue is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Everything turned out to perfection due to the AMAZING help of Diane!! I cannot say thank you enough for all you did to make my daughter's special day PERFECTION .... it simply would not have been so perfect without all you did for us! Diane went WAY above and beyond anything I could have asked for....THANK YOU!!!!
Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All Saints Chapel is a great venue to tie the knot or have a reception and The Stockroom has a more industrial feel to it. We have shot at these venues multiple times and love to work with their staff. Always excited to return!

Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

919-459-3212
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire