A Stylish Soiree

A Stylish Soiree

Carrollton, TX
Quality of Service

First of all, if you don't think you need a planner you are WRONG. I love event planning. So when I got engaged I didn't think I needed a planner. WRONG! If I can give anyone one piece of advice it's to hire a planner and to make sure it's A Stylish Soiree.

Chloe Allday is the queen of wedding planning as far as I'm concerned. Chloe has a gift. It extends beyond typical planning. She takes all her cues from your wants and needs to make sure you get the wedding you want. She'll jump in as deep as you need her to or happily guide you through the steps. She's an expert. She saved us from rookie mistakes that could have been ugly. Whenever I got overwhelmed with details, she came to the rescue. More than a planner, at times she was my sound board, my designer, my therapist, my friend, or my scapegoat. If you're worried about budget know that she is worth every penny.

Kerrie Smith does amazing flowers! I couldn't find pictures or pins of exactly what I wanted. So Kerrie listened to me and created a gorgeous design for the entire event. It truly was my dream come true. Every detail down to the ribbons on the bouquets were precisely what we wanted.

The fact that Chloe and Kerrie work together was a bigger blessing than I thought. They're in constant communication and always on the same page about how to execute your design. Plus, using A Stylish Soiree for both planning and flowers meant one less vendor to try to get on board.

The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. I admit I'm very tightly wound and the week of the wedding was the most relaxed I've ever been. We were in the most capable hands.

I'm sure by the end of the night every couple is told that their wedding was the "best wedding ever." Ours actually was the BEST wedding ever thanks to A Stylish Soiree!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
1013 S. Broadway , Carrollton, TX 75006

Wedding Coordination and Floral Design

A Stylish Soiree was started by two individuals with incredible vision, energy, and creative passion.  Their backgrounds come from visual merchandising, corporate event planning, and landscape & fresh floral design.  The combination of these items helps them bring a fresh approach to the wedding and event industry.  Their eye for design is unmatched.      Our mission is to provide each client with the best service in the industry by bringing them amazing ideas, designs, and product that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.  We always have our brides in mind, and we focus on every detail.  We have truly mastered giving the client their own Stylish Soiree. +/- read less