A Stylish Soiree

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

A Stylish Soiree was started by two individuals with incredible vision, energy, and creative passion.  Their backgrounds come from visual merchandising, corporate event planning, and landscape & fresh floral design.  The combination of these items helps them bring a fresh approach to the wedding and event industry.  Their eye for design is unmatched.

Our mission is to provide each client with the best service in the industry by bringing them amazing ideas, designs, and product that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.  We always have our brides in mind, and we focus on every detail.  We have truly mastered giving the client their own Stylish Soiree.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I still remember meeting with Kerrie and Chloe at A Stylish Soiree almost a year ago to date. We had met with several other florists and coordinators and we just felt so comfortable with the two of them. My mom and I both walked away from the meeting knowing instantly they would be two of our favorite vendors. I knew the second I picked up my bridal portrait bouquet that our wedding flowers would be unreal. Kerrie's arrangements are so incredibly beautiful. The Room on Main looked amazing and I'm so thankful we found her. Chloe was so helpful the day of the wedding, that I can't imagine that day without her being there! I would have been lost. She was always there asking me if I needed water, calming my nerves and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree and hope to see their work again at friend or family weddings!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Not only are the ladies at A Stylish Soiree super hip and fun... they are also among the most professional and dedicated florists around! Everything from creative to traditional... they will take care of you! We love working with A Stylish Soiree.
214-862-2808
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards