We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who's getting married this week? (6/25/18-7/1/18)

Lynnie, on June 25, 2018 at 7:05 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 49

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations! ...

cfb_957910.jpg

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

cfb_957912.jpg

49 Comments

• M
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

6/30/18.. is it bad that I'm looking forward to it, but can't wait for it to be over? I've been having such anxiety and panic attacks with everything, I can't get the "butterfly" feeling out of my stomach. I just hope no one asks me any questions on the big day, because my mental processor will not be operating lol. But I am very excited.. hang in there ladies.

Oh, totally skinned my knuckle yesterday.. on my finger finger.. sigh.

• Brooke
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Brooke ·
    • Flag
    June 30th is almost here!! Just 5 days! Nothing but excited! So, so ready!!🙈can’t wait to call my fiancé my husband!! Congrats to all of the other lovely brides getting married this week!! Just try not to get stressed over the little things! At the end of the day, y’all will walk away married & happier than ever! Once you’re walking down the aisle, towards your soon-to-be husband, nothing else will matter! So try to enjoy every minute of it! These last few days of being “single” are going to fly by! Enjoy it!🖤
  • A
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Aubree ·
    • Flag
    June 30th here as well! I’ve been stressed since last week😅 But I cannot wait for our beautiful and special day! #YouHadMeAtVallot (vallot pronounced like vuhl-oh) 😁
  • Jessica
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

GUYS, no anxiousness, we got this! - - - 6/30 #doolsfallinlove.

• C
    Dedicated June 2018
    Cristina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Cant wait for it to be over!!! That's definitely me. Dying to start honeymooning.
  • Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·
    • Flag

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week! Smiley ring

• Maria
    Master June 2018
    Maria ·
    • Flag
    June 30 as well! Love seeing all my date twins! I’ve been in Puerto Rico since the 23rd. Yesterday we picked up our marriage license and visited the church. Things are feeling very very official, I’m excited!!! Also have guilty feelings about looking forward to the end of planning if that makes sense.
  • C
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    6/30!!! I’m a ball of anxious energy just trying to get all the last minute details finished. I keep telling myself woo-sahh everything will come together and what doesn’t the guests won’t be able to tell anyway! Congratulations to all the 6/30 brides and everyone getting married this week! I pray everyone’s day is a dream come true!
  • Beth
    Just Said Yes June 2018
    Beth ·
    • Flag

June 29th!! Rehearsal dinner is tonight. I can't believe it is already here.

Comment on this discussion