Rebecca
Master October 2025

Who is the bigger bed hog? You or your fiancé(e)?

Rebecca, on November 13, 2018 at 11:05 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 248

Who wins the never-ending battle of bed space in your relationship? Is the bed equally distributed or is one of you always left hanging on the edge? Who is the bigger bed hog - you or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Maddy Williams Photography in Ashburn VA Next Question: Who is more strict about sticking...

Who wins the never-ending battle of bed space in your relationship? Is the bed equally distributed or is one of you always left hanging on the edge? Who is the bigger bed hog - you or your fiancé(e)?

cfb_1181495.jpg

Photo by Maddy Williams Photography in Ashburn VA

Next Question: Who is more strict about sticking to the budget? You or your fiancé(e)?

Or start from the beginning here: You or your fiancé(e)?

248 Comments

• Vanessa
    Beginner September 2020
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag

Me! I like to starfish in the bed but also cuddle him so he gets a tiny space

• Melissa
    Dedicated July 2021
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    He is the bed hog 100%
  • Meetthealvarez’S
    Savvy July 2022
    Meetthealvarez’S ·
    • Flag
    He is! 😒lol But I refuse to get a King bed cause then he is too far away 😢
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated November 2020
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

I am 100% the bed hog. I like to fan out while I sleep. Not to mention I like sleeping in the middle of the bed. I also tend to stick my butt out further away from the center of my body. And if I want to snuggle him, I end up on his side of the bed for spooning.

• Sweetness
    March 2022
    Sweetness ·
    • Flag

Neither of us. We're very fair.

• Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Meee. When he first started staying over nights I never slept. I used to hate sharing the bed, I struggled trying to stay on my side and was just uncomfy. Now I'm all over both of our sides and he doesn't mind because hes a big cuddler.
  • M
    Dedicated October 2021
    Millicent ·
    • Flag

I'm the bigger bed hog and proud of it. My fiance is astounded that I can take up more space even though he's far larger than me Smiley xd

• Squeezy Bean
    Devoted March 2024
    Squeezy Bean ·
    • Flag
    We don't bed hog. But I have done it in the past with an ex...so I have form, so to speak. 😂🙈

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics