Most places aren't offering cancellation insurance at this point because of coronavirus. We got ours through either WedSafe or WedSure, I forget which, and it was the only company offering it. Since you're in 2023, you might be able to wait longer.
View Quoted Comment
Oh ok what if I pay my venue already next year ?should I still wait?
It doesn't really matter whether you buy the insurance before or after you pay the vendors, as long as you have it before something happens. That said, what I meant in my comment is that if you wait, you might have a choice of companies. When I bought mine about 2 months ago, there was one company offering cancellation insurance. That's it. I don't even know if they are offering new policies anymore.
What you need to keep in mind is that if one of your vendors does go out of business between now and then, there is a decent chance it won't be covered by your insurance since they aren't covering business closures due to coronavirus. It's going to be difficult for adjusters to figure out whether or not a business closed due to covid and it's probably pretty likely it will be ruled as a factor.
If you don't want to get married until 2023, I would not be booking anything right now. There is way too much that can happen between now and then. Just my $0.02.