Future Mrs. A. 💍
Super November 2020

What’s your story?! 💛

Future Mrs. A. 💍, on September 10, 2019 at 10:08 AM Posted in Community Conversations 11 366
Saved Save
How did you and FH/ FW meet??

366 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·

Tinder success story lol

• Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    OK I’ll start… So FH and I met at a party at a mutual friends house… It was pretty awkward because I was playing WII (or however you spell it) and he was sitting on the couch.

I threw the controller on accident and hit him in the head. 😱🤣 We immediately became best friends. How or why I don’t know LOL because if it was the other way around I would have been out of there !

We were here friends for over 9 years before dating (yep. I friend zoned him and he stuck by me, waiting and waiting for me to cave and give him a chance)

i finally Did - THANK GOD! And now we are together- have a four year old daughter and planning our wedding !

I will admit I am glad that I waited and didn’t date him at first because we were both young and I feel like we wouldn’t be where we are today if things didn’t work out the way they did that’s why I’m a strong believer in everything happens for a reason and timing is very important in life💛
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    GO YOU!!! Lol my BFF met her husband on plenty of fish! They were each others first dates on it and that was it for them lol
  • Sara
    Dedicated September 2019
    Sara ·

Online on Plenty of Fish! Under false pretenses (a joke between us). He told me he was just looking for friends (divorced twice, 4 kids, kind of dating someone) plus he lived 90 minutes away. We met up to play mini golf - as friends! - and half way through he looks at me and goes "nope, I can't be friends with you!" 3 years later we are getting married lol.

• Sharyl
    Dedicated October 2020
    Sharyl ·
    Online dating...lol. Found out that his brother was a friend of mine. we went on a date and hit it off! Totally wasn’t expecting that but here we are now lol
  • Cyndy
    Master May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    Online dating. After lots of terrible dates. 🤣
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg love it 😭😭😭
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ha ha ha ha I think we have all been there
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Aw that’s great!!!!
  • Kelsey
    Super September 2020
    Kelsey ·

Online dating, after some really awful dates. But he was a keeper! I love hearing that others have had similar experiences; some of my friends and family still give me strange looks when they find out how myself and my FH met!

• Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jennifer ·

I got switched into the same physics class as him in 11th grade due to scheduling issues, and then we were paired up as lab partners We bonded over a lot of things we had in common, but had a pretty dramatic high school relationship. We went our separate ways but kept in touch, and got back together a few years ago!

• Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh I totally get it but come on - some people can be so stuck in their ways - I’m a judgefree person . I hate (sorry but I do) people like that
  • Sherry
    VIP September 2019
    Sherry ·

Yahoo chatroom in 2011.

• Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahhh!!!! High school sweethearts !!!! Love itttttt
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol gotta love those chat rooms !!!
  • Nicole
    Devoted September 2019
    Nicole ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Same!!! Love at first swipe lol
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    Super November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Baaaaahhhhh I’ve never heard that before lol love it 🤣👏🏼👏🏼
  • Tori
    Savvy October 2021
    Tori ·
    We met on Tinder! We talked for a month before meeting up and had our first dat at an Olive Garden. Haha this was 5 years ago when Tinder was so different than what it is now.
  • Sherry
    VIP September 2019
    Sherry ·
    View Quoted Comment

Oh yes lol

• Samantha
    Expert October 2020
    Samantha ·
    Freshman orientation at Knox College.

Comment on this discussion