McKenzie
Savvy November 2021

What to do for a Vegas wedding?

McKenzie, on November 30, 2019 at 11:55 AM Posted in Nevada Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Hi guys!!! I was just given an amazing opportunity but I have no idea what to do! My FMIL offered to give FH and I an all expenses paid Vegas wedding! I have never been to Vegas so I have no idea what is around besides The Little White Chapel. Do any of y鈥檃ll know of any fun/quirky wedding options to do in Vegas? This has totally turned my wedding planning upside down so now I鈥檓 back to square one 馃槄

5 Comments

• Kristen
    Super October 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag

I cannot speak on behalf of quirky but I am considering LV as a place for us to elope and I always thought seedy wedding chapel. Check different types of venues here. There are some nice outside gardens I saw last night plus I saw some interesting places with landscape. If you want a package check here too https://simplyeloped.com/elopement-packages/las-vegas/?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=g&utm_campaign=savannah&utm_adgroup=&utm_term=las%20vegas%20eloping&creative=386227625445&placement=&device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAw4jvBRCJARIsAHYewPNIYP-chzPIcXqya9-Wl32TxE9BY1CVqNVbb_zMe1LYtabV5DUtXTkaAtJREALw_wcB

• Brianna
    Dedicated December 2019
    Brianna
    • Flag
    My sister was married at The Flamingo under the waterfall at the pool. It was beautiful!
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar August 2020
    Jasmine
    • Flag

There's so many options. But for fun/quirky, maybe you can check these out. Just to name a few:

Eiffel Tower

Pirate Ship Wedding at Treasure Island

Gondola Wedding at the Venetian

The High Roller Observation Wheel

The Mob Museum

Springs Preserve

Under the Sea/Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay

The Neon Museum

Maverick Helicopters Weddings (if 50 guests or less)

Keep Memory Alive Event Center

The Artisan

Brooklyn Bowl

• Sin茅ad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sin茅ad
    • Flag

Hi McKenzie!

What an amazing offer from your FMIL. That really is so kind!

Have you thought about your guest count? What capacity venue would you be looking for?

• MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027
    • Flag

We had our wedding in Vegas! Our venue had several different options within it and we went with the outdoor roof top gabezo next to the chapel. Underneath was a drive through wedding lol. https://www.702wedding.com/ I loved that it was all inclusive and had reception options. All we had to do was pick food, cake and flowers and show up.

What to do for a Vegas wedding? 1

What to do for a Vegas wedding? 2

we brought the toppers but they provided the cake which was DELISHWhat to do for a Vegas wedding? 3

What to do for a Vegas wedding? 4

Comment on this discussion