We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Nevada Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Nevada? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Nevada has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

J
Reno venue, but we want to bring our own food!
Jessica, on May 14, 2021 at 5:49 PM

My FH has TWO REQUESTS for this entire ordeal. and it's a Reno/Nevada ceremony/reception and Nicaraguan food. I am having the hardest time finding a venue in NV that will allow our own caterer. Any...

Jessica, May 14, 2021 4 25
Yanina
2022 vegas Bachlorette babes!!
Yanina, on May 6, 2021 at 2:56 PM

Any brides that are planning their bachlorette in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA?!!!? Any tips, tricks, and reccommendations? Any fun activities or good hotels to stay at would be amazing to chat about!!!

Elly, May 10, 2021 5 45
Jen
Meet and Greet Location
Jen, on April 29, 2021 at 11:30 AM

Meet and Greet for Vows Renewal Has anyone used the Bellagio Executive Hospitality Suite for a gathering before? We reserved it hoping to fit 80 guests for our meet and greet (day before our vows...

Tammy, May 10, 2021 3 48 1
Brianna
Affordable Venue
Brianna, on February 13, 2021 at 6:56 AM

Hello fellow engaged ladies!! I am located in Reno Nv and having a really difficult time finding an affordable venue! I have found 1 so far and it's not really what we want. We are looking for an...

Elly, May 9, 2021 8 92
Ashley
Eloping in Las Vegas
Ashley, on February 7, 2021 at 4:28 PM

Has any eloped, just the two of you, in Las Vegas recently? I would like to marry at the Bellagio fountains, have great photography on the strip at night, and have a great dinner. Does any one have an...

Elly, May 9, 2021 6 85
Rhonda Nichols
Videographer
Rhonda Nichols, on March 11, 2021 at 12:53 PM

Looking for videographer in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area.

Ingrid, Mar 22, 2021 12 91
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics