Nevada Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Nevada? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Nevada has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Makeup artist in Vegas
Carmella , Yesterday at 12:47 PM

I wanted to know if anybody knows of any make up artist in Vegas that have experience with African American shades. This is necessary because our skin is blotchy and uneven. So if the makeup isn't...

Carmella, Yesterday at 12:47 PM 3
Any other Vegas brides??
Rebecca, on Dec 13, 2017 at 1:17 AM

I'm getting married in Las Vegas (I live here) and I'm finding it hard to find a 'regular' venue and package bc we don't want to get married on the strip. There are a lot of beautiful places in town,...

Carmella, Feb 20, 2018 8 Comments 46
Couples getting married on Oct 5, 2018 in Nevada
Alvamarina, on Dec 18, 2017 at 2:46 PM

Yaaaay you guys all excited ? Have you guys planned and confirmed anything yet?

Mandy, Feb 20, 2018 1 Comment 10
Couples getting married on Nov 9, 2018 in Nevada
Mandy, on Feb 20, 2018 at 4:18 PM

Hello Beautiful people...I just wanna say congratulations on all of your engagements. I am running into a bit of a rough patch with wedding planning and just getting very overwhelmed with everyones...

Mandy, Feb 20, 2018 5
Aria Wedding Chapel
Nicole, on Feb 7, 2018 at 8:36 PM

Hello:I'm looking for reviews and personal experiences from brides that were married at Aria's wedding chapel. I have read all of the reviews online, but would like the opportunity to ask follow-up...

Brittney, Feb 19, 2018 3 Comments 16
Las Vegas Caesars palace photography
Amy, on Jan 9, 2018 at 8:01 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on caesars palace wedding photography? I’ve looked at a lot of posts that were from a few years back that do not have great reviews. They raised their charge...

Junko, Feb 17, 2018 2 Comments 54