Nataliaiaia
June 2020

What do you think the quality if it is $350? Original Pic Vs. The Real Dress Pic

Nataliaiaia, on July 24, 2019 at 10:01 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 12
Saved Save

Pink Wedding Dress
What do you think the quality if it is $350? Original Pic Vs. The Real Dress Pic 1

I'm interested in this pink wedding dress and the retailer sent me their real dress pictures. Did you guys think that it looks cheap?

12 Comments

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

I think it's beautiful, but I'm wondering who the company is. Sometimes what you see isn't what you get, sadly!

• Nataliaiaia
    June 2020
    Nataliaiaia ·
    View Quoted Comment

It's from babyonlinedress . I have seen a wedding dress youTube video shared by a girl and it looked good.

• Jeannetta
    Dedicated July 2020
    Jeannetta ·
    It is almost the same and doesn't look cheap
  • Erin
    Super April 2021
    Erin ·

The bottom right picture looks like a doll's dress, but the rest of the pictures look ok.

• Grace
    Dedicated December 2019
    Grace Online ·
    It looks too good to be true, ya know?
    It'd hard to tell how the material will be in person from the pictures. But it is absolutely beautiful in said pictures.
    Their reviews online are worrisome though, there's even a thing about how they pay for 5 star reviews to even out the 1 stars they receive from real customers. I'd be careful in ordering something online with such bad customer service reviews, because if it doesn't work out, it looks like returning it will be impossible.
  • Nataliaiaia
    June 2020
    Nataliaiaia ·
    View Quoted Comment

That's the reason that I'm skepitcal to shop online. But I love the dress so much.

• Trista
    Rockstar September 2019
    Trista ·
    It's cute, but it looks more like a quinceanera/sweet 16/prom dress than a wedding dress. I would avoid ordering online, especially if there are more than a few negative reviews. Maybe try looking at quinceanera/prom shops for similar bright pink ball gowns?
  • Kat_
    Expert October 2019
    Kat_ ·
    Be careful, I’ve read horrible stories about knockoff boutiques online. Read the reviews, look at the review pics, google the name along with BBB (better business bureau), look at the FAQs (sometimes you’ll get clues as to the quality, reliability, etc), and google the name of the company + fraud. That should give you a clear idea of who you’re giving your money to
  • Grace
    Dedicated December 2019
    Grace Online ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah, I had to double take the pictures because the dress looks so stunning.
    Is losing $350 (if this dress doesn't work out and can't be returned) completely out of the question for your budget?
    If so, I personally wouldn't risk it.
    But if you'd still have enough money left over for a dress from somewhere else, I'd totally go for it!
    Have you tried looking on Etsy for similar styles? They have some beautiful dresses on there, and usually in the customer reviews you can see verified purchasers wearing their dresses so you have proof that the dress is legit.
  • Kelly
    Master October 2018
    Kelly Online ·
    Usually when a site has stolen images of dresses that’s a dead giveaway it’s a knockoff site. Their reviews are not good as well. Only order it if you have the time and money to get a new dress if it doesn’t turn out like you hoped.
  • Jordana
    Dedicated April 2020
    Jordana ·
    Dress is beautiful, but as a PP said, it looks a little too good to be true. I would look into their return policy before purchasing just to be safe! & do as much research as you can before buying. There are A LOT of horror online shopping stories, but every now and then some brides hit the jackpot!
  • Yam
    VIP September 2019
    Yam ·
    It’s cute, I’d wear it. One company(don’t know if they’re in business still) that got a lot of attention on other wedding forums is Jasmine’s Bridal Shop. Brides had really, REALLY good looking dress results from there. Like can’t even tell they’re knock off gowns kind of results and they’ve done completely custom gowns before too.

Just don’t mistake it for Jasmine Bridal(US designer)

Comment on this discussion