Annajoy
Expert August 2020

What did you wear to your bridal shower?

Annajoy, on May 29, 2020 at 11:10 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 12
Saved

What did you wear to your bridal shower?

Pictures are appreciated Smiley smile

12 Comments

Latest activity by Alexis, on May 31, 2020 at 7:32 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

I just wore a white dress i already had in my closet!

• Tayler
    Dedicated April 2021
    Tayler ·
    • Flag
    I wore a white, lacy dress. It’s kind of hard to see in this picture! Unfortunately, we didn’t really get any pictures What did you wear to your bridal shower? 1

• Mrs. S
    Super November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    What did you wear to your bridal shower? 2
    I wore a white dress with rose gold jewelry, a goldish belt and white floral heels
  • Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    I wore a lace blush knee-length dress.
  • Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

I wore a white and gold lace dress and a pink and white floral dress (2 showers, not an outfit change Smiley xd ).

• Merline
    Super February 2020
    Merline ·
    • Flag

A burgundy off the shoulder dress lol.

• Hillary
    Expert October 2021
    Hillary ·
    • Flag
    I wore white dresses to both of my showersWhat did you wear to your bridal shower? 3
    What did you wear to your bridal shower? 4

• J
    Master 0000
    Judith ·
    • Flag
    I have read about people wearing white on WW and the knot, but in a huge number of showers, well over a hundred in 24 years, never once seen a bride who did. I wore black jeans and a Scarlet sweater to one of mine, fall out at picnic tables. A raspberry print tiered flowered skirt with a Cobalt blue blouse, one held in a home. And black evening Palazzo pants with metallic threads, and a silky silver blouse, to a more formal light apps, desserts, and cocktails in a restaurant one . Multiple small showers, because friends giving them and attending them in 3 locations hours apart. Mostly something I pulled from the closet of the correct formality, a little dressier than the guests in each case. Like black jeans and a sweater, but hair french braided, and jewelry, for a breezy backyard event. Guests were in more casual cookout wear.
  • Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    What did you wear to your bridal shower? 5
    What did you wear to your bridal shower? 6

What did you wear to your bridal shower? 7
    It was the end of December

• J
    Master 0000
    Judith ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Something flattering to your figure and coloring, very put together though not formal. Nice for pictures, Clothes you can move easily in, because in a shower you reach for things, pick up and put down, give hugs. I think you chose a great outfit, and the pics are really nice.
  • Julie
    VIP February 2020
    Julie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much! It was December but I wanted something that was still feminine
  • Alexis
    Savvy July 2021
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    I had a virtual shower at my sister's house and wore this beaded cocktail dress (bought at Marshalls). The shoes are actually my wedding shoes too!
    What did you wear to your bridal shower? 8

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics