Andrea
VIP April 2020

What are some good colors for Spring weddings?

Andrea, on July 9, 2019 at 9:43 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 13
Saved Save

See, my wedding falls on April 18, 2020 where it's "technically" still Winter, but a few days from Spring. I was initially going to do purple, silver and white... but now I'm having second thoughts... what are some nice colour palettes that are popular for this time of year?

13 Comments

• Jeanie
    Super February 2020
    Jeanie ·

I think that you can do any color in any season. The only thing that really can restrict you is flowers, as some are just not available certain times of the year. However, I think purple, silver and white sounds awesome! That is such a pretty color combination, and really would be fine for both winter and spring weddings. Go with the colors you like!

• Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·
    View Quoted Comment

Aww, thank you for your kind words, Jeanie, I appreciate it so much.

• Mcellist
    Super March 2019
    Mcellist ·

Purple is ALWAYS in season! (It's my favorite color, so I'm biased.) Which purple were you thinking? Burgundy, lilac, plum, wine? (See, I love me some purple!)

• Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·
    View Quoted Comment

Hey, yeah definitely more plum purple. I just want my colours to pop, you know! I don't know if I'm going wrong with the dark purple, or should I substitute the white for something else.. it's so hard to say, but there's something nagging about me about those three colours together.

• Mcellist
    Super March 2019
    Mcellist ·
    View Quoted Comment

I'd continue to look at color palates if you're still conflicted. I love the look of charcoal grey & purple. Look on Google & maybe even order some swatches from Azazie to get a real depiction of what the color will look like in real life.

• Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·
    View Quoted Comment

Great idea, thank you so much

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

Your colors are so pretty! I think they would work beautifully with your spring wedding!

• S
    Beginner February 2019
    Serena ·
    Spring actually starts on March 19 so you will truly have a spring wedding ! 🌷🌼🌸
  • L
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Lisa ·
    Baby Blue and Sliver or Purple and Silver

• Arayia
    Just Said Yes March 2020
    Arayia ·
    My wedding colors are Mauve and Navy....March 13 is our day
  • Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·
    View Quoted Comment

OMG I'm so silly lmaoo!! My bird brain totally missed that obvious point. Probably because where I'm from, it still feels cold around April times.

• Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·
    View Quoted Comment

Really pretty, I love that.

• Andrea
    VIP April 2020
    Andrea ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you for your suggestion, Lisa

Comment on this discussion