Christine
Dedicated June 2021

Wedding Welcome Bags Deal

Christine, on December 30, 2019 at 3:46 PM Posted in Planning 2 4
Saved

Hi Lovely People,

I wanted to share a good deal I got on wedding welcome bags! We are having a small destination wedding in Turks & Caicos (probably around 25-30 of our family & friends - maybe 10 rooms max?) and I caught a sale on Lands End and got some really nice boat totes for our wedding welcome bags.

I've priced out EVERYTHING from custom cheapo tote bags (around $10-20 each, lots of companies have minimums of 15-25 pieces, too), to burlap bags, to using paper bags (not enough room)...and decided to go with a these boat totes since they're sturdy, have great pockets and can be used for a long time.

I used a Retail Me Not coupon (Code SAVE with pin 1912) and got them for 50% off sale so they were $11 a piece with free shipping since I ordered 10 of them. Got them in today, and they are heavy/luxurious totes. I am really pleased. They would make a nice bridesmaid/groomsman gift or a gift for family members. You can spring an extra few bucks and get them monogrammed/embroidered. I opted for plain.

Linky here: Lands End Sale Tote Bags

Wedding Welcome BagsWedding Welcome Bags Deal 1

This isn't an affiliate link or anything, just sharing a great deal. They have other colors; I opted for the silvery grey one pictured.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on January 2, 2020 at 12:13 AM
  • A
    Super February 2020
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    Omg this sounds like such a good deal! I am going to look at this cause I’m interested! Thank you!!!!!
  • Christine
    Dedicated June 2021
    Christine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Sure! Happy to share my good find!

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    These are really nice.
  • Christine
    Dedicated June 2021
    Christine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They are really well-made bags. Pockets inside and very roomy, even the medium size ones. I can see people using them on the beach out as a work bag.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics