Skip to main content
Tatiana
Beginner July 2021

Wedding website help

Tatiana, on December 7, 2019 at 6:47 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved
Is there a wedding website that will allow a set number of guest to rsvp? I would like for the option to rsvp to close after my guest max has been reached.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on December 9, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I made my wedding website on Minted and people couldn’t RSVP for more than I allowed. But are you talking about over inviting and then not allowing people who are invited to attend if they respond later and your desired number fills up?
  • Tatiana
    Beginner July 2021
    Tatiana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No I dont plan to over invite. I'm trying to prevent those who did not receive an invite from rsvping
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Usually people have to type in their name and only those names you have entered can RSVP.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

You can usually set the website to only let people RSVP if they are on your guest list.

• Jennifer
    VIP August 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

How most of these websites work (like mine on the Knot) is, for example, if I invite Susie Smith, Susie will get on the website, search her name, and can RSVP for herself. She can't add her friend Sam because I didn't give her a plus one, guests do not have the option to edit or add! So whoever you invite and put on the website are the only people that can RSVP!

Hope this helps! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics