K
Just Said Yes September 2011

Wedding website...can u keep it forever or does it expire?

Kelly, on February 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved

I really want a website that I can look at and remember forever, Does it expire after a certain amount of days?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ayana, on September 6, 2018 at 7:48 PM
  • Teapot Bride
    VIP October 2014
    Teapot Bride ·
    • Flag

Do WW websites expire? I remember brides posting their sites well after their weddings had passed.

• Kirsty
    VIP December 2010
    Kirsty ·
    • Flag

You can download and save the pages to your computer though.

• WWSupport
    Devoted December 2011
    WWSupport ·
    • Flag

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your question! Your wedding website will stay active until you decide to inactivate your WeddingWire account. Hope that helps! Smiley smile

• A
    Just Said Yes May 2012
    Ayana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hello!

My weddingwire website was created in 2012, and just found that I am no longer able to access the page. I'm devastated! This is something I thought we would have to look back on. Our site was https://www.weddingwire.com/mikeandayana

Any help you could provide would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,

Ayana

• K
    Just Said Yes September 2011
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    Yes I created mine in 2011 and was devastated as well when I checked last week to see it and it wasn’t there. I was told as you can see from above that it would stay there. I would have appreciated a warning because I could have at least taken a picture of each page. Is there anyway to get it back?
  • A
    Just Said Yes May 2012
    Ayana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Kelly good news! The site web address isn't active but I just realized when you sign into your wedding wire account you can see all of your web pages under the "wedding website" tab!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics