Skip to main content
Jess
Devoted January 2022

Wedding shoesssss part2

Jess, on July 12, 2021 at 4:07 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved
Lol so I had previously posted about these dolce & gabbana heels my parents gifted me as a wedding gift . Long story short the sizing was a nightmare i returned these about 5 times not joking and sadly they don’t do an even exchange. The last size I purchased was 38 an 8 in the us and normally I am a 7 and the 8 was still big and not only that a crystal was missing. I couldn’t find myself keeping them or rebuying it with a crystal missing esp how expensive they are :/ so I returned them . BUT i found a different pair on dsw.com for half the price lol I’ll include pics of the new ones.
I know it’s just heels but I really wanted the Cinderella feel and since we are having a aisle runner I wanted a certain picture with me and my finances shoes hahahah

Wedding shoesssss part2 1
Wedding shoesssss part2 2

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jess, on July 15, 2021 at 8:19 AM
  • Yasmine
    Master October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Oh they're cute!

• Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Go with the cost effective choice since they're identical shoes. No one cares that your shoes are designer. I'd worry the plastic part of the shoe would make my feet rub or sweat a bit though.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

They are nice!

• Cool
    Super July 2020
    Cool ·
    • Flag
    These are cute! I just looked at D&G ones - they’re really pretty. But I do always get curious about those fully clear heels and.. foot sweat… I think this pair is actually more functional, probably more comfortable and I don’t think you could come up with an excuse to wear the others again to try to justify the cost.
  • Rosie
    Master February 2022
    Rosie ·
    • Flag

Yes I think the cheaper ones are definitely the better option after all the issues with the D&G ones. I don't mind paying for a well-known brand, but not because of the name - but because I expect that name to be synonymous with quality, longevity, etc. I'd be very annoyed and disappointed if I'd had your experience, and if you've found something almost identical I'd go with those!

That said, I do understand wanting a cute picture with your husband, or getting ready photos! But these shoes will still be cute for that - and after all, no one will know the brand when your feet are in them!

• Jess
    Devoted January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you Smiley smile . I’m the same I didn’t care what brand it was , I googled Cinderella heels and these popped up as well as the jimmy choo ones which were not my type at all lol! But I expected them to be well made you know but I’m def happy with the cheaper ones
  • Jess
    Devoted January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    When I had on the D&G the plastic felt tight a bit and hard. I was prepared to sweat with them since it is always humid in FL tenor.gif

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics