We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amanda
Savvy October 2019

Wedding shoes!

Amanda, on January 30, 2019 at 4:32 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 67
Saved Save
Hello

is anyone going all out on their wedding shoes? I’m debating on treating myself but can’t decide if spending the money is worth it!

67 Comments

• Toni
    Expert January 2020
    Toni ·
    • Flag
    I bought new heels for my ceremony and wedding photos and will also buy sandals to transition into after. It’s your special day TREAT YO SELF! ❤️

Wedding shoes! 1

Wedding shoes! 2

Wedding shoes! 3
  • Crisa
    Expert January 2020
    Crisa ·
    • Flag
    I will definitely be getting new shoes and splurging a little on them. I want to include mine in pictures so I want them to be super cute.
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag

Yes, I splurged on my shoes! I actually was able to get them for a reduced price because I bought them from another bride. If I bought them new they would have cost around $500 but I paid around $250 for them. If you're looking for comfortable shoes that are also gorgeous, I highly recommend Benjamin Adams wedding shoes.

Wedding shoes! 4

Wedding shoes! 5

Wedding shoes! 6

• Veronica
    Expert August 2020
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love your sparkly heels omg where did you get them 😍
  • Toni
    Expert January 2020
    Toni ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Amazon girl 😬
  • Keary
    Expert May 2019
    Keary ·
    • Flag
    I got the shoes I wanted off Poshmark for $50 ($150+ retail) Find what you like and then see if you can get them without paying retail prices. Best of both worlds.
  • Vanessasaurus
    VIP June 2019
    Vanessasaurus ·
    • Flag
    I feel like a splurged on these Badgley Mishkas but I got them for a steal of $39!

Wedding shoes! 7
  • Kate
    Devoted December 2018
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    I spent extra on mine, but plan to wear them again

Wedding shoes! 8
  • Amanda
    Savvy October 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Awesome!
    Im thinking of these

Wedding shoes! 9
  • Rachel
    Super July 2019
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    I want to splurge on shoes but with our wedding being outdoors I know they’ll get so dirty and I wouldn’t want to permanently stain expensive shoes! I plan on buying myself Badgley Mischka after wedding to wear with other nice outfits to make up for it though! What I’m wearing the day of is a pair of $20 lavender satin block heels I got off amazon. They’re surprisingly comfy but they’re only 3” so that’s probably why!
  • Liza
    Dedicated May 2019
    Liza ·
    • Flag
    I bought a shoe that I would love to wear even after my wedding. It isn’t the norm but hey it’s my wedding...

Wedding shoes! 10
  • Sadie
    Savvy May 2019
    Sadie ·
    • Flag
    I'd prefer to be barefoot so that's probably what I'll be doing.
  • Katelyn
    Dedicated April 2019
    Katelyn ·
    • Flag
    Kate Spade sparkly keds 👌

Wedding shoes! 11
  • Mrs. S
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    Mine weren’t expensive but these are definitely shoes i can only wear on my special day!

Wedding shoes! 12
  • Danielle
    Devoted October 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    I’ve always been a big shoe person, and have wanted to have statement shoes for my wedding since I can remember. I spent a lot less on my dress than was budgeted, so I’m using the savings to justify splurging on shoes. I plan to keep an eye out for sales though too!
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2020
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    From a photographer:

- definitely get new shoes so they aren’t scuffed or damaged in photographs

- make sure you “break them in” around the house... you know, just wear them walking through the kitchen and bedroom and stuff for an hour at a time

- if you’re buying online read all the reviews to find out if they are comfy!!!

- no matter how comfortable you think they are, have a pair of flip flops or other “reception shoes” on standby!!
  • Cara
    Expert July 2019
    Cara ·
    • Flag
    I treated myself!

Wedding shoes! 13
  • Desiree
    Dedicated October 2019
    Desiree ·
    • Flag
    I too bought shoes I can wear after my wedding. I had a $40 credit from Shoedazzle and used it to get my shoes.

Wedding shoes! 14
  • F
    Devoted June 2019
    F ·
    • Flag
    For my shoes, I did spend a lot! But I got shoes that I could wear again for another formal event!
  • Emily
    Expert May 2019
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Definitely splurg if you can, I did! I bought these Bagdley Miskas for I think about $125 and am in love!!

Wedding shoes! 15

Comment on this discussion

Related articles