Tiffany
Devoted April 2020

Wedding shoe choices!?

Tiffany, on September 14, 2019 at 10:52 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 22
Saved Save
I have my dress!! Just picked it up from David's bridal this week. Now I'm thinking about shoes...I want something with some heel for sure. My fiance is over 6' tall. Can't decide if I want color or not! Our colors are coral/peach, light blue, and sage green. I found all these shoe choices on Amazon. They're all super cute but I'm having trouble deciding what would look best with my dress!

Wedding shoe choices!? 1

Wedding shoe choices!? 2

Wedding shoe choices!? 3

Wedding shoe choices!? 4

Wedding shoe choices!? 5

Wedding shoe choices!? 6

22 Comments

• S
    Just Said Yes July 2020
    Sadie
    Peeeeaaccchh! Omg those are so cute! You鈥檒l look pretty i. Whatever you choose though 馃槉
  • Destiny
    Rockstar May 2020
    Destiny

I like the very first one sooo much! if you go with the blue though it could be ur somthing blue. also you could always order them thru amazon prime/wardrobe and youd be able to return. btw could i get a link for the first pair?

• Tiffany
    Devoted April 2020
    Tiffany
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! Thats true, i hadnt thought of that! Heres the link www.amazon.com/dp/b072f1tq82/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ihbfdbawegb4f
  • Tiffany
    Devoted April 2020
    Tiffany
    View Quoted Comment
    I like the peach color a lot too! They would be fun shoes to have. I dont have any in that color
  • A
    Dedicated March 2021
    Ali
    I think the peach one for sure! It will add a pop of color. I am between these 2 myself. My wedding colors are royal purple and grey and we are getting married on the beach so I just need shoes for the reception as I am wearing lace barefoot sandals to get married in.

Wedding shoe choices!? 7

Wedding shoe choices!? 8
  • Nicole
    Dedicated October 2019
    Nicole
    I like the first one!
  • Tiffany
    Devoted April 2020
    Tiffany
    View Quoted Comment
    Those colors are so pretty 馃槏 I love purple! It's one of my favorite colors. I love that shoe in the first picture the best!! It's hard to pick, isn't it?
  • A
    Dedicated March 2021
    Ali
    View Quoted Comment
    Its so hard!! Purple just so happens to be my favorite color! Our colors were going to be a plum purple but my FH sister used that at her wedding so he said he'd much rather it be royal purple. Either way it's still purple. The first shoe is definitely my favorite but it will depend on what my dress is.
  • H
    Super September 2019
    H
    I love the peach ones! Really though any of those colors would work with your dress. I love the blue shoe as your something blue idea also!
  • Jacki
    Beginner December 2020
    Jacki
    I really like either the first one or the fourth one. They鈥檙e beautiful! I think I am more into matching the dress as well as possible. Which ever you choose will be gorgeous. Also I love your choice of gown. Very pretty !
  • Jacki
    Beginner December 2020
    Jacki
    The first one and the last one are my favorites. I really like to coordinate the shoes to the dress. Which ever you choose will be beautiful! Btw, I love your dress! Very pretty on you.
  • C
    Dedicated May 2020
    Christina
    I think it'd be fun to add a pop of color. Why not go with the blue.
  • J
    Just Said Yes March 2020
    Judy

I also have the same issue,,,i have my dress and was thinking of blue shoes (or silver...lol) as my something blue,,,but the peach shoes are adorable,,,will add just that touch of color for you and to match the ladies dresses,,,,,whichever you will look fabulous....congrats

• Tiffany
    Devoted April 2020
    Tiffany
    View Quoted Comment
    I was pretty sure I would do the blue ones but I'm starting to really like the idea of the peach ones!
  • Tiffany
    Devoted April 2020
    Tiffany
    View Quoted Comment
    It's a hard choice for sure! I already own a pair of blue shoes but they're dark. So I'm thinking I'm leaning more towards peach right now.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted April 2020
    Tiffany
    View Quoted Comment
    That's why I'm torn. Coordinating would be nice, but so would a pop of color! I love the first pair. The fourth pair is nice too, I'm just worried that either pair may possibly be "too bridal" and that I wouldn't find an occasion/outfit to wear them with again after the wedding. That's why I'm leaning more towards the peach ones right now. I feel like I could wear those more often
  • Jacki
    Beginner December 2020
    Jacki
    Well that is a good point. It would be nice to be able to wear them afterwards as well. I鈥檓 all about balance, so if you were going to wear the peach for instance, will there be anything else on you that will be the same color, because that would not only draw the eye to your feet, but would balance it out and make it feel like it all comes together balanced and seamless. I鈥檓 sure that your bouquet will have peach in it as well. Just some personal thoughts, ultimately it鈥檚 whatever you and your fianc茅e want. 馃檪
  • Yam
    VIP September 2019
    Yam
    Light blue for your something blue! That way you don鈥檛 have to match your shoes to your dress.
  • Samantha
    Expert October 2020
    Samantha
    I do like the first and last pair, but I鈥檓 voting for the second pair. A plain color would probably be easier to coordinate with the lace on your dress and you鈥檇 be more likely to wear them again.
  • Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren

I love the last pair!!!

Comment on this discussion