Skip to main content
Lunajay
Super December 2022

Wedding Shoe Advice

Lunajay, on January 28, 2022 at 8:27 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 2
Saved

Has anyone bought or plan to buy their shoes online? I found these on JJ's House and fell in love with them. I'm not a big heel person but will still get some and I always have some flats on stand-by. JJ's House will let you pick the height of the heel and comes in 1cm, 3cm, 4.4cm, 5.5cm and 8cm. I don't really know what those sizes mean but I know don't want anything small that looks like old church lady shoes but I also don't want anything that will make me lose my balance. I do love the height that is in the picture. The shoes take 3-4 months to come in and I know I will have to bring them to fitting and such. I do plan to add small rhinestones on the lace and maybe on the other side. Any advice or input is appreciated and TIA.

Wedding Shoe Advice 1

2 Comments

Latest activity by Lunajay, on January 29, 2022 at 1:57 PM
  • Pat
    Expert May 2023
    Pat ·
    • Flag

The heel height is listed in centimeters - go to Google and type in "cm to inches height conversion". Using that, the 3cm should be about a one inch heel.

I bought my shoes from lightinthebox (https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=0&keyword=Shoes)

I am SUPER picky about shoes, and really loved what I bought - the fit was just right as well.

Good luck and happy shopping!!

• Lunajay
    Super December 2022
    Lunajay ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you for the help. I am also picky but when I find something I love everything else never compares to it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics