Camilla
Dedicated June 2021

Wedding rings/bands

Camilla, on October 12, 2019 at 8:13 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save

Who is paying for wedding rings? Do you have an engagement ring?

13 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·
    • Flag

My engagement ring and wedding band came as a set and my FW paid for it. We bought her wedding band out of our joint account.

• Jocelyn
    Devoted December 2019
    Jocelyn ·
    • Flag

My fiancé bought my engagement ring out of a few I picked out(I wanted something from the Disney collection) and he bought my wedding band. I did however pick out the band it wanted to match my Disney ring. I bought his wedding band just last month and the wedding is in december.

• Diana
    Rockstar December 2019
    Diana ·
    • Flag
    FH paid for my engagement and wedding ring. I paid for his.
  • Camilla
    Dedicated June 2021
    Camilla ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I wanted a Disney ring too.. but I wasnt crazy about the designs. I found a Vera Wang ring that I love with blue sapphires.

• Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    H bought my engagement ring and we each picked and purchased our own wedding bands.
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    We split the cost of the wedding rings actually. I do have an engagement ring but after we got married I rarely wear it
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    My wedding ring set is the Vera Wang collection with sapphires. It was one of a few that I picked out and then my husband ultimately chose it as a surprise. We chose and paid for his ring together.

Wedding rings/bands 1

Wedding rings/bands 2

Wedding rings/bands 3

Wedding rings/bands 4
  • Chelsea
    Devoted April 2020
    Chelsea ·
    • Flag
    He bought my engagement ring and wedding band, I’m buying his wedding band
  • Karen
    Dedicated April 2020
    Karen Online ·
    • Flag
    I was going to pay for his band but we were at the mall and he saw one that he liked and bought it himself. So basically he'll be paying for both bands and engagement ring.
  • Rebecca
    Savvy November 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    My fiancé bought my engagement ring, it was a surprise proposal. I’ll buy his wedding ring and I’m assuming he’ll buy mine as well, though hopefully we can go together bc I have no idea what he wants!!
  • C
    Super January 2020
    Cassie ·
    • Flag
    My fiancé paid for both the engagement ring and our wedding bands.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I bought my husband's wedding band and and he bought my engagement ring and wedding band.

• Erica-FutureMrsTacchia
    Dedicated October 2019
    Erica-FutureMrsTacchia ·
    • Flag
    He bought and customized the ring himself. With how the stone is the bands had to be customized as well. He paid for engagement ring and since we have lived together and has shared bank account and credit cards we went together picked out his ring and put my 2 bands and his ring on our card.

Wedding rings/bands 5

Comment on this discussion