We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

B
Just Said Yes October 2021

Wedding rescheduled

Barbara, on October 8, 2020 at 10:14 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save
How many ladies had to rescheduled their wedding this year?? Mines was supposed to be next week 10/17/20, but due to covid I pushed it to next year. 馃槳 it's a hard pill to swallow.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jane, on October 10, 2020 at 11:18 PM
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa Online
    • Flag
    So sorry that you had to postpone!! Time will go by quickly, and your new date will be here before you know it. I postponed my July 2020 wedding to July 2022, so I've got some time before my wedding.
  • L
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa Online
    • Flag
    Also, I suggest doing something fun for your original date! Do a last minute weekend getaway with your fiance, or do a spa day with friends, or do a date night out with your fiance, or even a movie night in! Whatever you do, make it a day of happy memories.
  • B
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Barbara
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It's a really depressing feeling. I'm hoping I dont have to postpone again. Thank you for answering to my post.
  • L
    Just Said Yes February 2021
    Lindsey
    • Flag
    Oh man our original date was March 2020 and we postponed to feb 2021, but it鈥檚 looking more and more like we may have to push further. Hang in there! Just think about you and your future spouse and how postponing doesn鈥檛 change how you feel about each other Smiley smile
  • Minimalist Bride
    Master April 2021
    Minimalist Bride
    • Flag
    Yes, I have. I rescheduled mine twice!
  • Jade
    Devoted August 2021
    Jade
    • Flag
    Our wedding was March 2021, and now it鈥檚 August 2021! I鈥檓 happy with this decision, because I feel it鈥檚 safest for everyone. Of course it was sad having to move our date, but I know it鈥檚 what鈥檚 meant to be鉁 Our new date is in August 2021 anyways, so it鈥檚 not too far off + it鈥檒l be better weather anyways! I hope your new date works out well for you too 馃 Wishing you well and sending you lots of love 鉂わ笍
  • Theadra
    Devoted June 2021
    Theadra
    • Flag

Same girl. We were June 2020 and then went from Sept 2020 to now June 2021. We believe things are meant to be the way they are. We wanted family and everyone to feel safe. Luckily, we got married legally in January 2018

• Megan
    Dedicated September 2020
    Megan
    • Flag
    Sorry about that mine was supposed to be in June and got rescheduled 3 tea! It sucks but your making the right decision. My wedding was rushed since I had to reschedule so much I wish more than anything I would've held off like you !
  • Jane
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Jane
    • Flag
    Mine was supposed to be October 17 too!! Now it鈥檚 May 15, 2021. It鈥檚 been incredibly heartbreaking, I was definitely extremely devastated for a while, but I鈥檓 feeling at peace and excited for May now. I have started getting a little sad again now that October 17 is approaching, but we鈥檙e planning to do something fun that day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles