We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Haley
Dedicated August 2021

Wedding Programs

Haley, on June 20, 2019 at 10:11 PM Posted in Planning 0 8
Saved Save
Hey ladies! I was tossing around the idea of having wedding programs and I am a bit stumped on what you do... My mom passed away, but my dad us still alive do I include both of them on the program or just my dad since he is physically here. Also, my fiance's dad is a groomsman so do I list him under parents too or should I just put his mom under parents. Thoughts?

8 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I think it would be nice to include your mom and just leave his parents under the parents section too
  • Yoice
    VIP March 2019
    Yoice ·
    • Flag
    I would definitely include your mom. Is a nice touch and you can add something extra on her part since she won’t be there. For fiancé’s parents you can add them both and include his dad’s name again as a groomsman.
  • Haley
    Dedicated August 2021
    Haley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Okay I think I will do that. Thank you :-)
  • Haley
    Dedicated August 2021
    Haley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I think I will do that. Thank you :-)
  • Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

For your parents, I'd probably just put your dad's name. But if you want, you can include something like "in loving memory of (insert mom's name)." For FH's parents, that's tricky...I'm not quite sure what you would do in that situation. Maybe list "John and Jane Doe" for his parents. Then list his father's full name under groomsmen section too?

• Haley
    Dedicated August 2021
    Haley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    His parents aren't together so I can't do that. I will figure something out ha
  • Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

For my parents that aren't together, I am listing them as: John Smith and Jane Doe.

• Haley
    Dedicated August 2021
    Haley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Okay. Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles