Santasia
Savvy October 2019

Wedding Postponed

Santasia, on May 30, 2019 at 6:47 PM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 11
Saved
Hi Guys,

My fiancé and I have been going through some things and now our wedding is pushed back. We do not have another date as of yet. Right now I am feeling all emotions in the world. Please send some encouraging words my way.

Thank you

11 Comments

Latest activity by Santasia, on June 2, 2019 at 1:54 AM
  • Cristy
    Master May 2021
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

I'm sorry you're going through stuff. But don't worry, postponing isn't the end of the world. We had to postpone our wedding date too. But it's turning out to be a blessing in disguise for us. We have more time to plan, and more time to save for the wedding we really want.

Try not to get discouraged. Do what is best for you and FH, and it will all work out.

• MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·
    • Flag

If you had reasons to postpone, assume it's for the best -- whether it's for financial, planning time, or relationship issues that need time to resolve. MUCH better to take your time and be ready/sure than to rush ahead with additional stress and/or uncertainty. Good luck! Smiley heart

• Renée
    Devoted March 2019
    Renée ·
    • Flag
    That’s really disappointing I’m sure! I think you’ll feel better when you have a new date picked out. Even if it’s for the best to wait a bit, it’s hard!!!

Hoping all of the current obstacles fall away soon and you have a happy marriage.
  • Naikesha
    Super September 2020
    Naikesha ·
    • Flag
    I’m so sorry to hear this! I’m hoping true love will prevail and you guys will fix things! Postponing isn’t the end of the world! Maybe you need a nice weekend getaway. A day Spa , a massage and nice wine night , a good cry but you are entitled to your emotions.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    It’s totally ok! Take time to breathe & work out whatever you need to. Pausing can bring you guys back stronger. 🥰
  • Vanessa
    Expert September 2019
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag
    Xoxo leave it up to God
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

Everything happens for a reason - God still has awesome plans for you and FH!

• Gabriela
    Dedicated November 2020
    Gabriela ·
    • Flag
    Sending good vibes your way. Whatever happens whether it be personal or financial, it finds a way to resolve itself especially if you believe it will too. The next time you pick a date, new good will surely enter your life again.
  • D
    Super July 2020
    D ·
    • Flag
    Keep your head up. Most things in life are temporary, like setbacks. This is an opportunity to make everything a little bit better for the future! It's ok to be sad right now. I can imagine it's disappointing. Don't let it stop you from being more determined to put life back on track. Whatever comes your way, you got this!
  • Nicole
    Super October 2021
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

Sending you positive vibes Smiley heart

• Santasia
    Savvy October 2019
    Santasia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇