We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Allie
Devoted November 2021

Wedding jewelry

Allie, on March 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 19
Saved Save
Where are you all getting your wedding jewelry from? My mom and I started looking through her jewelry for options but nothing screamed to me, my dress is more of a plain dress so I wanted to dress it up with my accessories. I want to do sapphires for earrings and a necklace but I don鈥檛 want to spend an arm and a leg either. Ideas?

19 Comments

• K
    Devoted October 2020
    Katie
    • Flag
    My dad and step-mom bought mine on JTV.com. When she sent the picture to me I immediately fell in the love with it. It鈥檚 exactly what I was looking for and was not super expensive. Under $200 for the set.
    Wedding jewelry 1

• Future Mrs. A. 馃拲
    VIP November 2021
    Future Mrs. A. 馃拲
    • Flag
    Look on Etsy !
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2020
    Sarah
    • Flag
    I just ordered some earrings from Kendra Scott. They have been having lots of sales recently.
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ohhh thank you, I鈥檒l definitely check them out!!
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I鈥檝e been looking on there, because literally almost everything for my wedding is coming from there, but I haven鈥檛 seen anything to spark my interest yet Smiley sad.
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love Kendra Scott!! I鈥檒l definitely look there. Thank you!
  • Rebelle Fleur
    VIP January 2021
  • Sharonda
    Dedicated January 2021
    Sharonda
    • Flag
    I agree with PP - check out Etsy. While not sapphires, I got a really good deal on Etsy recently 鈥 earrings, necklace and bracelet for my wedding day for $100. Wedding jewelry 2
  • M
    Beginner July 2020
    Madeline
    • Flag
    Look up olive & piper! They specify in wedding jewelry
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    My something borrowed was a bracelet
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Omg. That halo necklace is GORGEOUS. I actually love all those that you shared and they鈥檙e all stunning! Thank you so much!
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love those! I haven鈥檛 had much luck finding sapphires I like with Etsy, but Etsy is also never ending so I could always look again. Thank you Smiley smile
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you, I鈥檒l check em out!
  • Allie
    Devoted November 2021
    Allie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mine too! My best friend has a beautiful sapphire and diamond bracelet that she offered to me once she found out I wanted to do sapphire jewelry. I鈥檓 really excited about it because it鈥檚 beautiful.
  • Sharonda
    Dedicated January 2021
    Sharonda
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You鈥檙e welcome. I just typed in sapphire bridal jewelry and this came up. Very similar to mine. Not the same shop, but very similar to mine and with sapphires. I know you鈥檒l find something you like. Good luck!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/780354651/sapphire-bridal-jewelry-set-sapphire?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sapphire+bridal+jewelry&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&organic_search_click=1&pro=1&frs=1
  • V
    Master July 2019
    Veronica
    • Flag

I worn a necklace and pair of diamond earrings my husband gave me. I felt it was more meaningful because he gave me the jewelry which is why I selected to wear it. I did look at other earrings, but ultimately went with the ones he bought me. I also borrowed my mom's diamond tennis bracelet and worn it as my something borrowed.

• Anna
    Super October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag

I've always loved pearls and with the neckline of my dress I knew that a strand of pearls would be better than any pendant style. I actually already had this one, bought them while on a mission trip overseas years ago. I love how they're bigger than most (bigger than all the other ones I've bought or been given) and the silver color and nugget shape just make them different. What I'm not sure is earrings and/or bracelet.

89693744_535469067078043_470740542481760

• Marisa
    Super October 2020
    Marisa
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 wearing my sister鈥檚 pendant, which is a sapphire and I found sapphire earrings on Etsy to match.
  • Suzann
    Beginner March 2021
    Suzann
    • Flag

Hey,

I haven't purchased mine yet, but I was very surprised to see that David's Bridal has a nice selection. I'm buying my bridesmaids Kendra Scott earrings to wear the day of. Hope this helps.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles