We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Kaylee
Dedicated September 2020

Wedding Invitations

Kaylee, on March 8, 2020 at 11:44 AM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
Starting to look into wedding invitations. Where did you order yours from? We are wanting one with our picture on it. 馃槉

7 Comments

• Kristen
    Rockstar November 2020
    Kristen
    • Flag
    Etsy has many templates you can edit.
  • L
    Super October 2020
    Leslie
    • Flag

Costco. They have some that you can add pictures to.

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride
    • Flag
    Zazzle, Shutterfly & VistaPrint. All have easy-to-use templates and sales every few weeks. We did a photo Save The Date (and invites) from Zazzle. Very happy.
  • Amanduh
    Dedicated January 2019
    Amanduh
    • Flag

We ordered ours from MagnetStreet: https://www.magnetstreet.com/wedding-invitations

We also wanted our picture on the invitation and they had a ton of options for us to choose from. We were able to to also customize the font, the color, the shape, the size, and plenty of other things. My favorite part was that they sent out free samples, because sometimes the cards don't look the same in person as they do online, and I didn't want to order them all just to be disappointed.

• Ester
    Dedicated May 2021
    Ester
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

OMG I did magnetstreet.com as well!! I AM SO IN LOVE!! I loved how they sent sample kits. It made the process so much easier because I knew how they would look and feel. I have yet to write a review but honestly super happy with my save the dates and invitations. I've already sent out my invitations and have received alot of compliments. They're awesome!!

• Holly
    Dedicated September 2020
    Holly
    • Flag

We used annsbridalbargains.com. They were simple to use and their customer service was fantastic!

• Chantelle
    Just Said Yes August 2020
    Chantelle
    • Flag

Dekarda Invitation. Great design, affordable price and best service!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles